• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 4 Tournament Results + Videos!

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I Challenge Anyone To Name Another Gaming Community So Tight-knit, That Gamers Frequently Fly Across The Country To Compete In Tournies Held Solely By Other Gamers, And Accept Housing Arrangements From People They've Never Met Before Without Somuch As A Second Thought.
Any fighting game community. Pretty much. What do I win?

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

Gi/Michelle: Good talking to you two as always, Gi I didn't see you play but Michelle your Ness definitely looks better than I remember. Gi you **** and we both know it, we'll both be placing soon.
My Ness really sucked...before that match with Wolfblade I hadn't played for a month. I lost any skill I had :( (I didn't really have much to begin with so ya lol) But later on I got some matches with Gi and I beat him on Distant Planet with my Peach. My Peach is much better than my Ness now. AND DISTANT PLANET IS MY HOME NOW *****! XD

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
My Ness really sucked...before that match with Wolfblade I hadn't played for a month. I lost any skill I had :( (I didn't really have much to begin with so ya lol) But later on I got some matches with Gi and I beat him on Distant Planet with my Peach. My Peach is much better than my Ness now. AND DISTANT PLANET IS MY HOME NOW *****! XD
Yo next tourney I'll try to show you some Peach stuff that even Niko, one of the best Peaches evaz could never teach you... That's right, Peaches hidden tech that not even Niko can do... blocking:laugh:

Niko_K

Smash Master
Lmfao Wolfblade. You're too good. That joke was valid about 6 months ago. :p

I attack out of shield more than anything else :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Smashbus sounds ****, going across the U.S. ****** different states one by one.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Or getting *****. =O

I heard US > Canada.

I mean, we do have a few VERY amazing players that are better than a lot of US guys, but then again, the US just has a lot of amazing players period.

idea

Smash Master
they have the greater variety, but our players are better on average =)

actually i dunno much about outside gta. i hear west coast isn't as good.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I honestly think Ally is going to get ***** by M2K. Think about it realistically.

Lain ***** ally first match.

End of story.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I honestly think Ally is going to get ***** by M2K. Think about it realistically.

End of story.
LOL. Ally took him back to the exact same stage and two stocked him.... then two stocked him again...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
this is why canada should go to C4 with ally, you cant let m2k have homefield advantage

bring that canada trashtalk to east coast babbyyyyyy

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
who's we? holy and niko k gonna **** lol........is dark pch going to any of those mentioned above?

you gotta bring MDK

guys too good lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
We = Zaf, Ally, Holy, myself and I don't know the fifth person.

Trust me, top 5 in teams ;). D.Pch never goes anywhere, he just acts like he does, I think....

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Lmfao Wolfblade. You're too good. That joke was valid about 6 months ago. :p

I attack out of shield more than anything else :p
That joke will never die... omfg... I still can't believe I met you at OiN2.5/4/ whatever!

Never thought I'd get to meet the real Niko_K in person!! I'm still all giddy from it:)

unknown522

Some guy

End of story.
that is fail logic
oh, hey, he probably meant for brawl. then yeah, they win =P i came to the same conclusion by the same logic.
you could say the same thing about me and bernard vs (insert name here). And because I can beat them, then that would mean bernard can too
Your logic fails, that type of transitive property doesn't work. Fallacious indeed.
agreed

idea

Smash Master
well, i still meant it =P just not that directly. usually ally seems to outright destroy people, but some of the matches from oin were close, and many he lost. so i extrapolate that for m2k.

Top Bottom