• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 4 Tournament Results + Videos!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Shoutouts!

first, my pool:

Wolfblade: I can't believe you ***** me so hard in pools (it felt good though >_>), I was hoping to at least take 1 game off of you and MDK.
Wolfblade said:
The robot's gotta run out of batteries eventually
lol too epic.

MDK: Same as Wolfblade, especially after our friendlies where I was actually taking games off of you =/. You vs Lain was f***ing epic, shame it didn't get recorded. You 2-0'ed him in f***ing style. Commentary was amazing as always, and thanks for the games.

Nasir: I can tell you're getting better man, even though you 2-0'ed me at tOiN2 and I 2-1'ed you this time don't sweat it, I was a lot more focused this time, you have definitely improved. Good **** beating MDK.

Lain: Work on that CG timing vs Ness :p My entire goal against you was to stay the f*** out of your grab range, and it almost worked. Your CG's are still robotic and amazing though. Ness vs Dedede is supposed to be waaaaay more in Ness' favour than that, good s***.

Voidious: I still don't know why I didn't go Dedede against you...my D3 ***** Pit with no lube lol. Your Pit is good though and really took me off guard so I won't take that away from you.

That pool was epic.

Niko: Of course thanks for the tourney, and thanks for the half of a friendly match we played lol -_-. Seriously we need to get some quality friendly games in at some point.
NikoK said:
AvariceX is a genius.
KingAce: Man that set against Ally was really impressive, I really thought you had him. Also we still need to play some friendlies too.

Ambrose: You vs Lain was the most epic match I've ever seen (until Anther vs Knee). Good **** and I want some friendlies against you still at some point. I'm not even from the GTA and I still joined in the GTA cheer.

Percon: WTF I've never been ***** so hard by an Ike, I normally 3-stock them =/... good job, we'll have to get some Castlevania Judgment in at some other point though. Thanks for giving my remote back too, and lol your mom (I think) pulled in your driveway right after I dropped you off saying she went to pick you up.

HolyNightmare: You still ****, keep it up. Nice meeting you and chatting, we'll play some friendlies as well as some Castlevania Judgment next time.

JL: I didn't really talk to you but your Wario is beastly and I wanted to say that again. Work on DI'ing out of that pika dsmash though =/

Gi/Michelle: Good talking to you two as always, Gi I didn't see you play but Michelle your Ness definitely looks better than I remember. Gi you **** and we both know it, we'll both be placing soon.

Guru and Zen: you suck lol

Bowyer: it was good to meet you and put a face to the guy I was trashtalking back and forth to leading up to the tourney lol. <3

Anther: good ****, that's all I gotta say. Just never doubt Wolfblade when he tells you he is the pokemon master.

Ally: You are chill as always. Our MM was intense and I promise I'll get you next time :D. Thanks for ****** me with Falcon, and thank you sooooo much for listening to me and going Falcon in Grand Finals. I have not stopped dreaming about that knee since, I've already had to put 8 bedsheets through the laundry. I'm uploading our MM as well as you vs Lain to youtube right this minute.

Melee guys:
I didn't enter Melee because I was afraid I'd just get *****. I was right :D

KirbyKaze: I was the big guy standing near Gi/TheDUD's table talking to you about Sheik vs IC's, thanks for the Sheik pointers man. I never really got into competitive Melee but I really want to now, especially after watching that tourney.

If I missed anyone I fail but I tried really hard not to.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Oh yeah Avarice, if you remember. I'm that random dude that said "Join the club" when you were over by the T-Shirt table

I forget what you were talking about. Might have been related to death pools, I'm not sure...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Ally - Fun playing with you and I'm glad we got through customs ok, lol. Hopefully I'll see you before you head home.

Anther - Dude, you had to have been on drugs towards the end of the car ride.

HolyNightmare - Good thing I didn't find you for a side bet with the Anther v Ally game, and suicide kills in friendlies are too good. I'll be back for more MM's and side bets.

Ambrose - Even though I'm pretty bitter, lol, you're a cool dude and I look forward to playing with you again.

Kingace - Chillin at Niko's place was too good.

Lain - Failure.

NikoK - Thanks a lot for lettin us crash at your place. And you spelled my name wrong...

Minus - OMG you ****ed me over in brackets! Naw, I'm just playing. nice playing with ya and I'll be back with a little more falco practice (hopefully).

NoJ - Good **** in teams.

Percon - PT v Jiggs MM's are too good.

Ulevo - Nice MM.

17: Boyer - 17th place??? Really??? Fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk :)

Avarice - Nice meeting ya, sorry I was kind of out of it when you were telling me your name, lol.

If I missed ya, oh well, get over, there were a lot of people. :)

Overall, it was a pretty sweet tourney... And I'll place a lot better next time. And to make all you canadian ***gots a little bit happier.

Canada - 1, MI - 0 :(

G U R U

Smash Lord
Can't wait for the vidz. The Lain matches with Ally and Ambrose were so epic. Great tourney Niko you're hilarious.

KirbyKaze: Good matches dude. You got teh rock star hair now haha. I thought I could take you in Fox dittos but apparently not. I must play your sexy sheik next time and be gentle to Art/Zen k? lol

Anther: Your pika wrecks man. In both Melee and Brawl. Mad props.

Ambrose: Good stuff man. Didn't play you this time around but you owned Lain in IC dittos like I knew you would ^_^

Gi: Thanks for the games man. Sry my main is MK lol. Keep reppin Wario.

KingAce: **** I thought you had Ally there, so close. Good ****.

Ally: KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!11!1!!!

Pho: GG's dude. You should keep playin Toon Link! You're too good with him.

MDK: MK dittos are always fun ^_^ You're really cool man. Epic commentary is epic.

Holy: Crazy good Rob. I need to play you so I can learn that matchup. Maybe next time.

Percon: Kirby totally caught me off guard. Fsmash threw tornado WATTTTTTTTT!!!!

Bowyer: We play MK exactly the same lol. You're the only other MK I've seen that uses Ftilt besides me. Good ****.

Lain: pillow ftw lol

Chester: Reverse Tipper in brawl destroyed my soul lmao. I should play you in melee next time.

If I forgot anyone sry lol. Thanks for driving us Ryan/AvariceX threw the snow covered tundre lol. Get that MM with Ally on Youtube. People need to witness the Ness spike on Ally haha.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wow this tourney was pure sex in my ayyas.

soap: link vs fox is really gay, thats like my hardest match up. I hate fox. im gonna use my magical power and burn fox with fire.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
KirbyKaze: I'm the guy laughing at your jokes cause your jokes own! You are too funny! First time seeing you since ComboBreaker, but first time talking to you. And where's my hug?! I saw you hugging everyone else, broken heart...
I wanted you to make the first move :(

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
:D *******, I found out at the end of the pools, I should have been using Wolf, i'm mming you next tourney. Your Ayaz is graz.

*Edit* Speaking of which! Come to hamilton for the 27th tourney. if you're coming, i'll go. I wasn't planning to because of the ufc, but if i can have that mm i'll come lol
yeah man, 5$ MM i'll come to the hamilton tourny :)

sorry I didn't respond earlier I was playing in the snow :-)

Munas

Smash Cadet
In no particular order:
Chet: Nice friendlies, keep up the good work.

Dianna: Nice Zero Suit, I'll look forward to more dittos next time.

Holy: Great Rob, it was fun losing to you repeatedly at Pasta's house.

Nico: Thanks for running a great tournament, I had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

Pastaboy + Pizza Boy: I can't thank you enough for hosting us, thank your dad for me too. You're family is insanely nice.

Percon: Thanks for the tips and friendlies, hopefully I'll compete a bit more next time.

Wolfblade: You're a funny guy, thanks for the ride and next time I plan to beat you.

Okay, okay: It was alphabetical order.

Iliad

Smash Lord
17: Illiad- Sup Pure Pwnage brother :D
So I like, own newbs and stuf, right? And like, when I own newbs, they always qq that my micro is too 1337.

GGs dude, we shoulda had a marth ditto, my marth was getting ravaged all day, it was sexy. Or would have been if I bite the pillow.

@ Ayaz, good stuff bro.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for hosting niko.

shouts

Pools

Bowyer:
I will agree that you are good at the MK vs ICs match up. But you did not outplay me in our mk dittos that followed. If you had, you would of beaten me. Don't let a loss make you play like crap the rest of the day. Next time, build a bridge and get over it. Its part of being a good player.

Stephen_K:
You are actually better than I thought, I guess niko's been training you. Good rob.

Luigi/DDD user:
Nice stage cp, But DDD doesnt do so well against ICs.

ICs/shiek user:
Its all about having fun, don't stress out on losses. All part of getting better.

Anthony:
Too bad you had to leave so soon. I think you would of done pretty well in brackets. Close match on rainbow cruise.

Brackets

Minus:
You suprised me! You are not rusty at all, in fact you got better. Are you sure the people you're playing in WC are newbs? Good job on making it 9th.

MDK:
Somehow you still keep your skills even though you hardly play lol. Good job on beating lain in pools. You got that match up down.

KingNado:
Somehow your tornado prioritizes everyone elses. Good job against ally i must say. You owe me some $$$.

Nickcam:
Your wario is getting so much better. We had close matches, but I dont understand why you chose castle siege as cp. Congrats on placing 9th and beating noj.

Lain:
Ggs. I find the ICs ditto not too gay now. There are actually quite a lot of strategies involved.

HolyNightmare:
Your rob is great. I dont face many good robs, you are the first. Turns out to be pretty hard match for ICs lol. I changed my mind on my counter-pick because I didnt want MK as my answer, so I stuck with ICs, and im glad I did. I'll get you next time.

Others

Percon: Good to see you.

Dejana: Come earlier next time, and ENTER.

Gi: Thanks for the WiiSpeak. :D

Ally: Good job! Next challenger: M2K

AvericeX: We must get some friendlies in next time.

Suzaku: Crazy marth. Never seen anyone canceling his nair like that.

Iliad: We should get some matches in next time.

Culex: Good job placing 9th, you are good.

Melee

Ryan: You owned me.

Matt: Too close!

Idea: I forgot how to fight jiggs. lol.

I.B: You know match 1 was gonna be mine.

Fox/Marth user: ggs.

Everyone else

Happy Holidays!

Ulevo

Smash Master
In no particular order:
Chet: Nice friendlies, keep up the good work.

Dianna: Nice Zero Suit, I'll look forward to more dittos next time.

Holy: Great Rob, it was fun losing to you repeatedly at Pasta's house.

Nico: Thanks for running a great tournament, I had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

Pastaboy + Pizza Boy: I can't thank you enough for hosting us, thank your dad for me too. You're family is insanely nice.

Percon: Thanks for the tips and friendlies, hopefully I'll compete a bit more next time.

Wolfblade: You're a funny guy, thanks for the ride and next time I plan to beat you.

Okay, okay: It was alphabetical order.
Psh, who are you again?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ha ha yes! Me and Minus vs Anther and Lain is up!

I soooooo wish we were on the other TV for that. The smack talking during the match was too good.

Niko_K

Smash Master
ME: "Ally's Garbage, lains got this,"
someone: "**** Lain"
Me: "I will tonight"
Me: "Beautiful!"
Lain stands up and turns around to the crowd "OH MY GOD THIS BETTER KILL HIM"
Me: "It doesn't matter lain, you're going to own his ****ing ***"

Lain wins it. I was right.

too good.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Niko, remember that indepth discussion about the merits of Peach in tournament vs Peach in not tournament but in a kitchen where she belongs?

I think I told you that Peach sucks.

I think your argument was that she doesn't.

I refuted that with "Metaknight."

Over your spasmodic sobs and screams I couldn't catch your reply, what was it again, Niko?

Niko_K

Smash Master
if There's One Thing I've Learned About The Smash Community Over The Years...it's That There Are Some Trustworthy Motha ****as In It. I Challenge Anyone To Name Another Gaming Community So Tight-knit, That Gamers Frequently Fly Across The Country To Compete In Tournies Held Solely By Other Gamers, And Accept Housing Arrangements From People They've Never Met Before Without Somuch As A Second Thought. =) Sit Back, Relax, And Put Your Trust Into Niko As He Helps To Bring The Entire Country The Most Epic Cross-country Road Trip You've Ever Been On.

...and Yeah, All That About People Knowing Who He Is & Paying By Paypal Helps Too =p

King Out

Top Bottom