• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 4 Tournament Results + Videos!

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
OHSHI- Illiad, totally forgot about you in mah pool

Nice marth dude, sorry bout the whole going MK thing. I really wanted to make it to brackets, but your ROB stopped me on Pirate Ship haha

Good matches dude

pastaboy

Smash Champion
nate im putting ur matchs on fileplanet and il give u the link when they r done.
there r tuns more vids to come.
the funniest part of the tourny was wen lain got up during his match with ally and said "this better ****ing kill him"

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Shout Outs!!!!!

WolfBlade: I love you man, were too good at taunting and we will continue to be awesome at taunting.

4:00: OHHH SHIIIIIIITTT 4:00 my nigg, I told you from day 1 that I love you man, your wolf is solid man come to practice and it'll be able to beat out Niko lol

J.L: GG's buddy, your Wario is as gay as evar!! tell me when you get out of shock from that man combo :p

Ambrose: F*ck you man!!! nahh man just kidding but that pizza issue bugged the hell out of me, You guys should come down to my place for practice man, ask rob about it, there long and fun usually run the entire day and night to about 6 in the morning :)

J.L & Ambrose: as a team you guys are solid, we know we were going to lose to you but we just wanted some good team practice

Zaf: well I think i'll unviel my great taunt at you, When you beat me I was A) high and B) sandbaging so I could take the round from J.L to show that I should have won realistically, but for the lulz lost.......I am however THINKING of nominating you for the taunt P.R just for wanting to be on it :)

MDK: haha Mr. Sega Genesis, I love that **** man. Come down to my practices bro you can get some long and intense training. next tournament were definatly getting some Falcon vs. MK in

Percon: almost forgot you! jeez we didn't even get to play eachother AND you missed my taunts........FAIL

KC: thanks for seshing with me :) I was hurtin real bad, I get you back next time we sesh aight? lol at our melee team, we only played against each other in crews.......WTF? (thanks for the OJ :) )

Nate: ohhh eehmmm Geeeezzz we also didn't play each other ........... lame

Trev: nice seeing you again man, we gotta chill now it's the winter holidays, hit me up son!!

Niko: man we didn't even play bro.............but that too you didn't even want to play Dark Pch either :p (ohhh rob I called him out on it !!)

Steven_K: nice diddy man, your glide tosses are getting good, come down to practice so we can get you beating your brother hahahaha

Ally: nice Falcon ditto's I heard about you going Falcon in the Finals!!! good **** reppin teh Falcon, If I was there the room would have exploded from excessive manliness.

Holy: nice rob, we didn't get that Sonic ditto, which is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Minus: nice seeing you again.....................man not much else to say lol

Josh: lol at our ghetto box, it was so pro. man our double Falcon team is the **** man we gotta enter melee doubles soon

Cory: don't know if your going to read this but w/e, chill hanging with you, we should sesh again

Lain: man your IC are as good as ever, if Niko wasn't such a scrub I would have came down after the tournament for more weed

Illiad: nice matches, too bad Niko wasn''t in our pools I could guess the outcome :p

warchamp: lol at Falcon owning Meta-knight, you didn't see that **** coming son!!!!

Pyrnknight: wussup??? we didn't get to play much, in fact I didn't see you much either..........

Anther: nice Pika man, I was going for a Sonic ditto, but I was caught up in taunting...........that's what happens when your on the taunt PR

Gi: nice Wario man, that **** is getting goooooooood

Nickcam: man our match was sooooooo intense, maybe you should look up the Sonic and Falcon match-up :p hahahhaa (im such an ***)

Ulevo: jesus..................I can't believe I got Sakurai'd TWICE in the same set.........I told you man he's after me !!!!!

Raidos: sick Tink man, It sucked how we had to face each other, that was like the WORST seeding ever

Chester01: good **** reppin Samus still, I heard you got gay'd by my bro's IC............don't worry man I gotta play him EVERY DAY :(

I know I missed someone so if you are missed It's probably because your not important......lol j/k but If i missed someone sorry I can't remember everyone.......

Iliad

Smash Lord
Illiad: nice matches, too bad Niko wasn''t in our pools I could guess the outcome :p
:D *******, I found out at the end of the pools, I should have been using Wolf, i'm mming you next tourney. Your Ayaz is graz.

*Edit* Speaking of which! Come to hamilton for the 27th tourney. if you're coming, i'll go. I wasn't planning to because of the ufc, but if i can have that mm i'll come lol

nickcam

Smash Ace
lol Ayaz It sucks so bad for sonic that wario's bite goes through pretty much all of sonic's attacks. I almost forgot about the man combo u pulled off on JL. Too good.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i'll put the vids up on gtaSmash youtube account.
the audio is very low so im workin on boosting it before uploading. it will be a bit before i upload tho since i dont have internet at home rite now since i just moved.

quick shoutoutz...

minus - its good to see u again brudda. i'll always recognize you as the #1 falco around here.

zaf - i totally forgot about our MM, maybe next time. there are some things u need to learn about MK tho to be hell more effective but i like the way u play. it reminds me of an earlier version of me. (yes you are below me)

lain - cool dude. unfortunately for u the 2 chars u pick are the same characters ambrose plays so its one of the few matchups i noe extremely well. dont ever look down on me again =). ur a kool guy tho. good ****. keep bringin da hype i luv it

ambrose - wen u get the look of confidence on only god knows what ur capable of. good job man

jl - ur wario is dangerous im glad u thot of brinign him bak.

nickcam - ur gettin really good man and ur building ur experience steadily. i see a good future for u as one of canadas respected players soon enuff

dogg (?) aka suzaku - wtf b-towns secret weapon? where have you been hiding man? when i start my casuals again i wanna see u come down for sure.

wolfblade - i have a more solid idea of how to take down lucario in general it just needs some testing and before u noe it i'll be 2 stocking just watch

guru - i h8 u for beatin me and i h8 u even more for losting the next match. good ****

carter - we need to do secret training

ally - thnx for the many matches. those warm up matches really got me into the groove of the game and revealed a whole new play style for myself.

avX - good improvements man keep it up.

i kno i probably missed some pplz but lemme and i'll give shoutz l8r

ulevo - lol good times as always man.

i'll be around usually but i wont enter every tournament simply because this game brings the worst in me sometimes lol.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
nate im putting ur matchs on fileplanet and il give u the link when they r done.
there r tuns more vids to come.
the funniest part of the tourny was wen lain got up during his match with ally and said "this better ****ing kill him"
Dope man, but I was thinking you could totally upload them on your account, but I could just send you the songs i was thinking of beforehand? Cause I don't really know how to put them to matches and things of that nature...

unknown522

Some guy
shoutouts

Niko: Good job hosting this. Next time we hopefully get a bigger turnout. Stupid weather. We'll play next time.

Tameka: Good job helping managing stuff. It's always fun talking to you, and thanks for the candy.

Eric: Thanks for offering us a ride. It is greatly appreciated. Fun stuff at your house too, and lol at 3rd strike.

Bernard: Good job winning. Beating me twice in brackets again. Lol at teams, UNDEFEATED.

Mike: Good job getting 5th. We didn't play. Next time definately.

David: Good job getting 3rd, and 2nd in teams. GGs in losers finals. Your fox is getting there. Keep it up.

IB: GGs in pools. Lol, phantom tipper ftl. And suicide DI ftw.

Sylar: GGs in brackets. I saw you take a game off chet as well. Good stuff, We'll practice more soon.

Adnan: We didn't play. Next time definately.

Matt (Switchblade): GGs in pools. Lol Roy vs Doc. play more and whatnot.

Chet: We didn't play again. Next time for sure.

Joel (that guy): I wanted you to come. Next time when the weather isn't so balls.

Ally: Good job winning brawl. It was nice to meet you as well. We can play some melee/brawl next time.

Percon: GGs in pools. Lol falco dittos. I didn't see you play brawl. Next time.

Josh (Xero): GGs in pools. Lol 3x shine kill at 0 on the windmill ftw. It's been a long time, we'll play more.

Jack: GGs. Glad you came out. I wish I could've played you more. Next time for sure.

Nhatt (SP?): NIce to meet you. GGs in pools. We'll play more next time.

Nate (Run): Good seeing you again. Get started on mother 3 lol. We gotta chill soon.

Soap: GG. I should have played you more. One game isn't enough. Next time though.

Anther: GGs in bracked and friendlies. Close set. Good job getting 4th in melee and 2nd in brawl. Man, pika's tail is so gay. I think fox needs that =P. We'll play more next time.

Lain: I didn't get to play you. next time definately.

Ambrose: GGs in pools. Lol 59 seconds game 2. You got to work the rust off. Your tech skill is still there, but there's other stuff you need. Also, good job vs lain, that was close.

JL: Didn't play you, but good work in brawl.

LAndy: GGs. Good to see you again as well. It's been so long.

Carter: Good to see you again. Next time I will watch your brawl matches.

Rey: Lol at the commentating. I want to play you in brawl next time.

Linksta: Nice to meet you. Lol at pichu MM. You payed for my pizza thanks. I can't make it on saturday though, sry.

HyperIon: Nice to meet you as well. I will play more characters vs you and linksta next time I see you.

Edit: Stos I forgot you sorry: Thanks for the ride to warden station. Lol I wouldn't have found that DS if it wasn't for that. LOL. We'll chill soon.

2nd edit: Charles: Where were you? lol

Marco: Where were you too?

3rd edit: BRAMPTON, WHERE WERE YOU GUYS??

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of people. Whoever I did miss, I am sorry.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Fun tourney overall, a shame M2k didn't make it....but I guess Anther actually being there was as good.

Zaf - Good **** sir, once again I've enjoyed traveling with you and the montreal gang. The trip was so hilarious at times.....especially when you took that empty MacDonald drink and.....ROFL! Thanks for everything Zaf and for driving me home, I love you too. ;)

Chet - Too good! Good job on getting 9th Chester, I knew you got screwed over at the last tourney! Nice to see you up there =) Ahaha you guys smoke waaaaay too much, my parents actually thought I had decided to start smoking since my winter coat or w/e smelled like cigarettes. :laugh:

Eleftarios - It was nice meeting ya, despise all the jokes about you not being good/smart with Yoshi. We all know you got a beast of a Yoshi, keep the awesome job with him. Next time, make sure to place! I know you can do it.

P.S - I hope you don't get cancer by smoking that much :ohwell:

Pastaboy - Man, I don't know how to thank you for everything you did for us, you were the greatest host I ever had. That food was delicious and your dad is a very good cook! Your family is so nice, I felt very confortable sitting at the table with all of you people =)
I felt you could have gone so much farther if NOJ wasn't there using his bucket cancelling techniques :laugh: Still impressive Diddy Kong and all!
Once again, I thank you and your whole family for everything they did for us, take care and have a nice Christmas!

NikoK - Thanks for hosting the whole thing, you did an impressive job at running it! We had very closes matches/friendlies, but that's was what I expected from one of the few people that can bring Ally to 1 stock. :laugh:
We'll be seeing eachother again when we all go to Cataclysm 4 together, it's time to hit America! :)

Suzaku - Good job at placing 7th and at your first tourney too, beastly Marth! Good job at beating NOJ, that's quite an impressive feat! I hope you come to futures tourney! It was fun finally meeting after playing so many online games.

Anther - I was clearly not prepared for your Pikachu, I thought the online friendlies would be a good way to learn the match-ups but it clearly failed badly. I had a little hope of beating you after I took one game out of you but in the end your're the better player overall! But I don't give up easily, I'll find a way to win next time Anther...I will....I willlll! Also you massacred quite a lot of players to get to Ally...too funny ahahaha good job at placing 2nd, going Sonic against Ally was quite a stupid move though...only I can beat his CF with Sonic! :chuckle:

NOJ - That bucket cancelling technique you were using was too good, I wonder how deadly you will become once you master it. Anyway thanks for coming again and I hope we can play together one day, I've yet to fight your deadly G&W!

Lain - At first I thought you were going to take out Ally, still you did great! I was hoping for you to go IC on Ally. I wanted to see how that would turn out. Anyway we definitevely need to have our rematch in the near future. :laugh:

Ambrose - I finally got to play your IC, fun matches. Good **** on beating Lain, I knew you could do it! Best IC in Canada! ;)

J.L - Your ability to time your farts at the right moment blew my mind away, everytime I knew it was coming but I couldn't dodge them. Anyway it was fun playing you, good job on sending Anther to the losers getting 3rd! Next time I'll be ready for you, watch out!

KingAce - We still didn't get to play but good job at placing 5th and you did really well against Ally and Anther....at least better than I did. Next time you might end up beating Ally...we never know.

Avarice - It was nice meeting you, we didn't get to play Brawl or try out Castlevania Judgement....well next time I guess. ;)

Ayaz- We'll have to have some Sonic dittos next time, maybe a CF vs Sonic MM? :laugh:

I bet I'm probably forgetting people, sorry If I do :ohwell
Enjoy Christmas and the new year everyone, take care.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
First and foremost, THANKS NIKO for being a ****in' bad *** host. You gave Sylar and I sex in our *** like all night long. Oh and lets not forget our epic team combo on Lain's marth. FTHROW -> SHINE-SPIKE nukka. <3

Ryan: GGs and my bad for winning again. We need to hold that near-8stock over David/Imadh's head forever. That **** was so sex my *** was itchy. Best doubles team in Canada *****ES.

Nate: Thanks for coming out. Its been way too long since we chilled. Bus ride was sick, overnight at Niko's was hella fun. **** we didn't even play in brawl/melee. We need to play at least once before you head back to Sask.

Mike: YOU FORGOT TO GIVE ME A SHOUTOUT YOU SKANK. <3 Super camping is awesome isn't it?

David: You are gay. It was fun watching you **** people like Anther and stuff. <3 I'm coming over this week or something. Gratz on 3rd, your Fox is scary.

IB: How does it feel to get 1st? HMM?! Good **** in brackets. You lost to my Mewtwo w/ your Fox. You also ***** me in Falcon dittos. Alright nukka its go time. Falcon dittos all daai son.

Sylar: GGs in brackets. I saw you take a game off chet as well. Good stuff, We'll practice more soon.

Soap: GGs!!! Nate #2 it was sick hangin' and finally getting to play you. Hope I wasn't too loud and obnoxious and stuff. :D When you get on your game your Sheik is as slippery as... alright I won't say it but you knew what was coming.

Lain: Big dirty rectangular sleeping orgy ftw. lol Melee was too good, you 3 stocking my MK twice was too good, Ally 3 stocking you with Falcon was too good. OMFG lain this weekend was just too much sex in my ***. Nice meeting you, and GGs. See you at another tourny soon?

Anther: Shizwhiz soooooon. Shiz dun get combo'ed shiz combo youu. haha nice seeing you again. Its been too long. I'll try to come down to M.I. for that tourny in January. Sick pika and gratz on 4th. GGz son.

Chester01: I feel like you gave me that set, honestly. I've never had my opponent trying to boost my morale mid-match. That was way too nice of you. I respect you alot as a player and a friend Reggie, so thanks alot for coming down and playing some matches. You always have a smile on your face and I don't think I've ever seen you mad over the game...or anything else for that matter. GODDAMIT Reggie is too good. GGs man.

Tameka: Thanks for the b-day card. <3 I should come visit you guys soon. Hope you have a great christmas tammy.

Eric: lol nado. Eric is too good. We should have played more. GGs and I'll probably see you sometime this week. CHRISTMAS BREAK FTW!

Ally: Your Falcon is something else, in melee and in brawl. lol we had the sexiest team chemistry ever. So many unforgettable Falcon/Marth combos. Thanks for ****** me in brawl. :( It was nice meeting you and seeing how you do your thang in brawl. You are a really, really smart player. GGs.

Holy: You're Ally's brother so you must be amazing. Next time I'll make sure to introduce myself. I usually never forget important stuff like that. : S

Adnan: We didn't play. Next time definately.

Matt (Switchblade): Your hair is really long now. 0_0 wtf how did your Marth get so good. Play me more next time?

Josh (Xero): We didn't even get to play. lol you got triple shined that was mad gay.

Jack: Your name has officially been changing to John. I've never heard tv graphic johns ever in my life. lol it was fun meeting you and getting to play you. I heard alot about your Fox from Mike and Ryan after the last Anime North, so I've wanted to play you for a while. We should try to find a way for you to play with the community on a more regular basis. I hate distance. :( GGs, and I hope I'll get to play you again soon.

Nhatt (SP?): Nice to meet you. Why did you try to throw me and Chet off that podium? lol we should play more when you come out again. Cool guy, cooler smash tag.

Landy: GGs. I haven't seen you in a long *** time. It was cool to talk and stuff. Hope to see you again man.

Carter: Coolest motha ****in' guy in the community. Your Samus is ****. We should definitely play next time.

Linksta: Nice to meet you. Lol at pichu MM. You payed for my pizza thanks. I can't make it on saturday though, sry.

Hyperion: Nice to meet you as well. I will play more characters vs you and linksta next time I see you.

WolfBlade: We should have a pokemon battle.

J.L: Dude wat up. Your Wario is teh sex. Farting on people and stuff. So hygenic and cool and stuff. I better see you at the next event thing. lol I saw you playing melee too. YAY!

Ambrose: You won that IC ditto! 0_0 Good **** man. You should play melee more. In return I'll play Brawl more. deal? deal. Oh, and that ice block lock **** is so gay. <3

MDK: Epic commentary as usual. You are a **** smart player. Soon enough it'll = tournament wins.

Percon: Thanks for comin' by and playing some melee. You seem to have retained your tech skill. The pillaring you did on me was pretty **** solid. Next event we'll play a bunch more melee matches. I'll even play Brawl and let you hand my *** to me. haha nice to see you again Max.

KC: Epic match in pools. Luigi is whack, Falcon is whack, Fox is gay. We should have played more. Did you enter Brawl as well?

As for the people who SAID they'd come and never showed up because of weather johns...

ThatGuy: You fail.
Marco: You fail.
Charles: You fail.
Hoo%: You fail.
Prez: You fail.
Wang: You fail.
Ndot: You fail.
PeterX: You fail.
Afro Chris: You fail.
Sandwich: You fail.

JUNGLEFEVER: YOU FAIL.

oh and M2k fails too but its more of his mom failing. <3

This tournament was amazing. Thanks for putting it all together for us Niko/Nate.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Sexual tourney was sex...... Can't wait too play everyone again, stupid cambridge being too far from everything........

Lain: 10 points on ur post,pretty sure if I were gay u'd be movin up to Canada :p if half of MI is like you Im moving to detroit next weekend :D

20 points to the person who posted after Lain, My name is only the way it is becuase I have a deep sensual love for the show and if the human lie detector is still living in the next season, he's gonna seriously gunna put his **** in uncle sams a$$

Gichan

Smash Champion
This tournament OOWWNNNNEEEEEDDDDDD! What a ****ing way to end this smash year (yes I know there is a smash tournament in Hamilton, but it will not near the epicness of this tourney, lol)

I'm sooo lazy to do shout outs this time but here it goes.

Ulevo: Man, I am still confused, you trashed me soooo bad last time in the threads and now I get graces from you. Those are some surious mindgames sir. I only wish I was PR material, and btw, best kill of that set was on Pictochat, upB to glide mindgames to kill, holy ****! That was epic.

Kev/Pyrenight: I can't tell you how devasted I was after our set, you downright destroyed me, I cannot wait for the next time I play you, I will be waiting, and waiting, and waiting. And I think you destroyed me so bad that I took that frustration to my next match, I gotta learn to keep my cool. on a positive note, you own, you own too much, and it's good to see. I'll be waiting for next tourney...

Percon: I asked for the best, and got and got the best. LOLOL, thank you for taking our set with most seriousness. I did not expect DDD, I expected Kirby but after the tourney I thought to myself, he wouldn't have gone Kirby against JL, so thank you for the respect. Mark my words, next time I play you, I will at least take a game.

Holy: I got a game off of you, and yes the other matches were not close like our set at LBT, but one game means closer to victory, I will learn this matchup much better. And man, I so ****ing knew you were hispanic the last time I saw you, lol. If only I could write in Spanish...I fail. Btw, next time I see you please teach me some ROB ****, I am trying to pick up that character.

Guru: Wow, I thought I can handle MKs, but it looks like I can't. With all the practice I've had, it just felt silly to lose, but that would be disrespectful to you, you are a great player, I should not take that away from you. I wish I could have gone to the Hamilton tourney to play you again, but work owns my life.

Alex/Emo/Cuban Beat (Pete?): Wow, who would have thought, you fail for months by leaving this game and your return comes reaching brackets. **** you I'm jealous, good stuff with teh Wolf.

AvariceX: OWNED, no Castlevania that night for you lol. your pool was pretty epic so don't be down about not making it. I really hope you stick with Ness, I learned from Michelle tyhat Ness is not hopeless, I always kept telling her, "choose another character Ness fails". And she stuck with him and got much better. Unfortunately, everyone saw her play with soooo much rust, she has not played the game for a full month. So I hope you two continue teh Ness pwnage. Nice chats and good times as always.

Matt/Switchblade: Thanks for teh casuals, it really surpises me how you play this game on a blue moon basis and still own? How the ****?! LOL, special powers, I think UWBTG, in fact you may be the guy!

Ayaz: WTF! OMFG, how did I miss your real life taunts! Oh man! You are epic man! Honestly! Hopefully I'll play you next time, you own.

Rob/Wolfblade: Wow, we actually did not play each other in tourney?! Woah! Miracles! Good to see you make it to brackets and show teh pwnage.

JL: You own, good to see Wario repping!! YESSS!!! You better not be an *** and teach me more teh Wario, seriously, do it! I wanna own to!

Nickcam: **** it, I'm saying it, we ****! Our team was ownsauce, I'm sorry for my mistakes in our first match to Anther/Lain, I just was sooo overwhelmed by Pika-rapage. I really really hope we can double in the future, I knew us teaming would be great. Mikey will be proud for sure.

KingAce: Good **** OWNING my friend, he thought to highly of himself, you put him in his place, LOLOL. And that **** against Ally?! Awesome! obviously, many knew you could do it, and you definitely will soon. Better wifi me more ***, I still need moar practice! Btw, my Bowser will own your Fox.

Niagara Crew: I love you guys

KirbyKaze: I'm the guy laughing at your jokes cause your jokes own! You are too funny! First time seeing you since ComboBreaker, but first time talking to you. And where's my hug?! I saw you hugging everyone else, broken heart...

MDK: Good to see you again after sooo long. I wanna play you again so badly, I wanna show you my improvements. I am going to MM you soon to get the best from you. But I'm a jew with MMs, $5 next tourney.

Ambrose: Thanks for the ride as always, I hipe you enjoy your gift, you better play Animal Crossing now! AND MAN AWESOME PWNAGE IN LAIN SET! Like I said, I had to hold on to Max, I almost had a heart attack, you ****ing own! Give me sex next time.

I have a friend over so I gotta go NAO, so I know I forgot people, I fail as usual. Everyone owns, you are all sexy, I will have sex with all of you.

oh yeah, Dud, stop owning me on Distant Planet I WILL GET MY HOME BACK FROM YOU SOON! muahahahahahah. Lubs you, but I will still own you next time.

unknown522

Some guy
Soap: When you get on your game your Sheik is as slippery as... alright I won't say it but you knew what was coming.
man, I thought you were going to say it. I was going to facepalm
Ryan: GGs and my bad for winning again. We need to hold that near-8stock over David/Imadh's head forever. That **** was so sex my *** was itchy. Best doubles team in Canada *****ES.
****, it was my fault it wasn't 8. But yeah, all dai.

Also help me set up 2DF

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Shout out time! Even though I had to leave early AGAIN, the tournament was awesome.

1: Ally- Good stuff winning this thing! I never doubted you, even with talent such as the man below present. I won't forget what you said when we were talking. "I'll beat Mew2King...FOR CANADA"!

2: Anther- You're seriously a beast. We never really talked, but I was watching you a heck of a lot during both Melee and Brawl games. Your Pika is just JAW DROPPING. Also, every time you play you have a smirk on your face. TOO GOOD.

3: JL - Holy crap! Third place! Good stuff bud! Your matches vs. Ally were so close. I think if you train your D.K a bit more...who knows what could happen =)

5: Ambrose- OH GOD OUR POOL MATCHES!!! How did that up throw not kill you LOL. Good stuff on 5th!

5: Kingace- Always fun talking to you. Looks like you had a really good tournament judging from the vids!

7: Lain- WOW I DID NOT RECOGNIZE YOU AT FIRST. Completely different look from LBT lol.

9: NikoK- Awesome tournament. It's a shame that the snow ****ed so many people over, but that's like I guess...

9: Nickcam (Wario)- WTF YOUR WARIO IS A BEAST NOW MAN! 9th is awesome considering the competition! And I couldn't beat you with MK to save my life....good stuff.

17: Ulevo- Fun friendlies at the beginning, and always fun to talk to you. Too bad I had to leave early though, we could have played a lot more.

17: MDK Sexc- We must play Tatsunoko. It's crazy. I'm sure you'll **** me the first time we play though ^_^
17: Illiad- Sup Pure Pwnage brother :D
17: Boyer- Your MK is really good. We played those dittos in pools. I don't know if you noticed, but you play VERY similar to me. We were spacing the exact same way throughout both of our games, but you hit me 1 frame earlier almost every time >_>. Hopefully we could play again some time!

RaynEX: You're so fun to watch while playing Melee lol. You beat someone with Mewtwo wtf. Good stuff winning Melee!

25: Anth0ny: Argh, you ****ing dickface, why did you leave early again? You probably could have placed a bit higher if you just stuck around you jerk.

All in all, good tournament. Would have been better if I could stay for the entire thing...

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Alright boys, shouts outs!

Ayaz: Very Classy my friend. If it wasn't for my verbal tauning on Anther and Lain during my doubles match with then I woulda given the day to you. We ARE the PR!

JL: I always thought you were dumb for not using Wario... bout **** time he came back:laugh:

Ace: Ally runs on energizers man, otherwise you woulda had him.

Brose: GTA GTA GTA!

Percon: Yer hair is coming back and I love you for it.

Pyrnight: Shame you lost to Wolfblade in yer first match ever with him, but you did say he was undefeated right?

Niko: Yer lucky Culex stopped me, otherwise you woulda had to fight me... as none other than Dark Peach!

Gi: Props, least you got what you wanted right? Weren't you gunning for another death pool:psycho: Taking the game off Holy, nice son, nice. Keep yer cool and make the PR!

Illiad: Way different than you were at GOML. Wolf is clutch now son. Where did you friggin' train to boost yerself like that my friend? If it wasn't for the fact that I know Wolf's moves like the back of my *ss, you woulda given me mad trouble.

Pho: HA HA HA! Props for the Erix lecture son! Funniest sh*t all tourney!

Warchamp: Pika Pika!

Switch: Ha ha, against me first round of doubles. First tourney where we're not on the same team. Brilliant.

Ulevo and... **** I don't know yer online name Matt: You guys are fruits... not saying I don't enjoy that though.

Suzaku... I think: Grats on yer placing. Solid Marth. You caught us off guard with yer aggression for sure. We're all used to p*ssy defensive Marths. Come back out for more!

MDK: Yer bound to face me if you joing a Brawl tourney, its just fate that the Legend and the Myth duke it out for supremacy. Find yer way around my aura, I'll be waiting... P.S. Round of applause for commentary. Epic as always.

Holy: Props dude. ROB is clutch.

Ally: Energizers eh? No wonder Ace couldn't win. Special out of province mention on my PR for yer Knee, taunts, and Falcon punching just because the crowd yelled for it:laugh:

Lain: Yer pillow makes me smile. Pools were awesome dude. You can go home and say you actually tied for 1st with Wolfblade in a pool! Be proud.... side note... next time we fight, I'll try to not kill myself at 14% after a combo string... f*cking nuetral air:p

Anther: Pro tip- You DO NOT QAC a Pokemon Master, I know where that sh*t's goin' son! Yer a cool guy. Support the poketier and next tourney, yer the Pika in my Pokecrew for sure. Solid matches against Ally, but not even Pikachu's lightning can fry that robot's circuits.

MINUS!!! I MENTIONED DOUBLES SO MUCH I JUST ASSUMED I PUT YOU IN HERE!: We make a killer team. Nobody can top our edgeguard skills son! When you come back, team Negative Edge must make another tourney appearance. Summer will be epic.

Everyone else: Quit yer *****ing about not getting shout outs, I ain't got time for you all! Seriously, how many **** shout outs was that??? So shut up!
whoa whoa whoa, no shouts for me?! I was in your **** pool!

</3

shouts later, I'm reading the thread right now and had to post this when I read your shoutouts.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i forgot.

Niko: thanks for hosting a **** tourney. everything went well even though we had troubles getting in the venue in the morning. good **** overall.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial

soap

Smash Hero
Canada is Rofl, NIKO is ****, **** tourney.

really glad i made the trip, great competition. Melee turnout wasnt amazing but literally everyone was good. alotta fresh styles and stuff for me to adapt to/steal. i got to play just about everyone so i got alotta reconnaisance done rofl.

first, Europhoria- out of everyone i played your marth threw me off my **** the most, anytype of quick ground approach tilt/jab was CC grabbed like... automatically, u dash attacked me out of half my dash dances, and spaced really well, i had to go super freestyle to get in grabs and random hits and make the most of it. Very cool stuff

Anther- its been too long, teams were too fun, we confused each other as much as the other team at first with random nonsense, but we were syncing up at the end with sex combos. sheik pika worked better than i thought it would, its like sheik fox, but with style. i wanted to try ducking then following your full hop jolts as a **** approach, it used to work with this samus i teamed with. anyways uhhh try not to get kneed in brawl.

Sylar was too much sex in my ayyas (oh god im starting)

RAYnex-creamed all ova my sheik, i wasnt sandbagging i had the Itis from christinas pizza+ wings ( if u r confused waht is the itis?( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AX1Zkr874w ) it was movin too fast for me at the time, im really not that bad against fox but u r ****.

There is something different about these canadian foxes, im too used to punishing scrubby fox bad habits like sidesteps and full jump drill out of shield. y'all just chill for a second then wavedash out, (wavedash OOS is too broken) only played Unknown once but he did similar smart play **** tactics on me. need moar pressure or something, i dont really know what i need yet, just gotta play more and figure stuff out.

KK- ***** me with fox also goddamit, the sheik is very fast too i was impressed. there was this one time u hit a fox with both hits of the utilt barely lifting him off the ground then fly into a sweetspotted usmash, it looked like frame perfect i was just like ****... your timing in sheik move spam was pretty homosexual.

IB- u and KK were just beating my *** in teams and singles all dai. I really like your marth it is really smooth. reminds me of Taj's marth. or maybe u just remind me of Taj cuz ur both tall black men, but u both have cool marths haha

IDEA- thought u were gonna rest combo me like five times in that set and u just did other moves. then u failed with the platform rests. Pick your rest stops better.

Stos- Low tier fanboys r cool, but ur actually pretty good too, havent seen a link beat a fox in tourney in a while.

GG to the rest of canada, OHIO will return in full force in next time.

idea

Smash Master
(responding to soap, euro is too fast)

^ i usually do, you just got lucky =D friendlies in CT? assuming we can get a 2nd car...

and yeah, our fox players are ridiculous...try playing them as jiggs =S once they get better at DIing upthrows i'm gonna be completely screwed.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sex in my ayass is the best saying ever. Though no one can match Stos when it comes to hilarity.

Top Bottom