• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be in germany for two weeks starting tommorow morning for you guys.

if for some reason anything happens near Manheim I might go.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm gonna be in germany for two weeks starting tommorow morning for you guys.

if for some reason anything happens near Manheim I might go.
Quiksilver [currently ranked #1 in germany] lives in heidelberg which is about 20 minutes away from mannheim. I think BluB / Muka also live somewhere within that area.

:059:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
So maybe NST can happen 1 week prior to Brawl in Berlin instead that in the same week (that'd be lame). If you would attend if it was from 20 to 22 July let me know!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318397 Here's the thread.

Also there's the chance M2k may come to this because of it being Melee + Brawl, but he needs money lol so it's unlikely outside of donations and stuff

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I also beat quiK 2:0 at that tournament in winners (Snake/DDD <3)

But lost 3:1 in LF :( (Snake only... I somehow forgot about DDD... well I was tired, didnt/couldnt sleep for 60 hours or something... and only 4 hours of sleep the night before friday...)

I guess videos will come soon :D

quiK still won that tournament.
reaper second.
me third.
4th was Eddy iirc.
5th should be Gale/Purple~H.

Well results thread and videos will come.

E: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14557308#post14557308

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
7th losing to larry and fow I think. He beat vinnie and some more people I don't remember.

Also good placing on teams, not sure if he won with fow but I'm pretty sure they got top 3 at least.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Nah not really, its just a nice atmosphere Germany wins, I like that! But had a very funny evening yesterday nevertheless ;)

Nice pun btw xD

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Two third world countries in grand finals, perhaps now their economies won't need to be piggybacked by the rest of Europe as much.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
People here forgot that our country is a terrible place. Everyone has stopped complaining about Spain and instead they are proud about being Spanish now.

Sad stuff.

Flayl

Smash Hero
People here forgot that our country is a terrible place. Everyone has stopped complaining about Spain and instead they are proud about being Spanish now.

Sad stuff.
there were instances here of the assembly passing unpopular bills and the ministry raising taxes during important football games haha

also Portugal is probably worse!

K@0S

Smash Ace
Just so you know why I won't attend any tourney this summer (it's not that I don't want to, I'd really like to see you again guyz), I'm in Korea atm, most likely until the end of august, playing LoL :D I really hope I'll do some results there, feel free to cheer for us !

edit: correcting typos

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Anthony, why is that you're successful at everything you lay your hands on? Tell me your secret!

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Chocolate milk with chocolate cereal.

Really I still don't understand why that **** hasn't killed you yet. Also start winning tournaments ffs I haven't seen a tournament with Navi streamed in ages and I want to root for you :(.

Laem

Smash Champion
Just so you know why I won't attend any tourney this summer (it's not that I don't want to, I'd really like to see you again guyz), I'm in Korea atm, most likely until the end of august, playing LoL :D I really hope I'll do some results there, feel free to cheer for us !

edit: correcting typos
I eat milk and cereals every morning
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Seriously. Go get em :D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And Cadet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and orion

Top Bottom