• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
He had a class or something like that today, and we only slept 4 hours tonight XD
So I guess, today there wont be a lot of results/shoutouts thread xp
But tomorrow he/we will be fit again, and I guess a thread should be up by tomorrow :)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
That would be the Netherlands, you heretic.

On another note, Apex 2013 apparently takes place January 11-13. Remember that booking in advance = saving a **** load of money unless the dorrar decides to become cheap again.

crifer

Smash Lord

On another note, Apex 2013 apparently takes place January 11-13. Remember that booking in advance = saving a **** load of money unless the dorrar decides to become cheap again.
I paid 480 € for my flight because I booked in April or May :D

xDD-Master

Smash Champion

Is there already a thread??

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah the date isnt good for me either, I will have to go to university on that date 100%... Between Christmas and NYE would be better :3 (or directly after NYE)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
This just in :
Monkey Brawl Battle, 2 days tournament in Paris jun 30th/jul 1st.
You can sleep at the venue.

More info soon.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
how about you dont randomly judge other TOs

or link to the random event you suggest because i can tell you were too lazy to check out every random US event

christ

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Yeah I got third, losing 2-0 to you and 2-1 to T.
But I just have this feeling I'll face more than two mid tiers this time, and then proceed to quit life.
I got no mid-tier experience at all; nothing but high tiers over here.

However, I'm planning on winning doubles to cover my expenses. Fool-proof plan.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
If it will happen, it will be from 27th to 29th of July. Thread should be coming this week then... we just have to finalize some small stuff, so yeah still not fully confirmed right now. But thanks for the interest!

Nintenpro

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, me and some French players are interested in BiB3

Btw I hope you have changed the side event :ohwell:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
We've had problems with NSTVI dates and its impossible to hold it from 20 to 22 and we need a new date, we were thinking of 27-29 too though, any ideas to solve this?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Europe is so ********. "Let's host 2 big tourneys, surely that will attract more people from the US". My god, try working together for once.

Top Bottom