• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't dislike you. But you really should look at yourself and wonder what you're actually complaining about - about Germany not being on par with NJ/NY. I mean if that means that Germany is 'free' to you then I won't even disagree but that'd also mean that most regions are free except like NJ/NY, SoCal, Texas and Japan. For what a small scene Germany has I think the level of the average player isn't too shabby. We just need to quit being so bad against Marth!

:059:

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
To be fair, he didn't really complain about anything, he just called NJ/NY too good.

Unless there's some old discussion I'm not aware of.

Also Germany's scene isn't small at all. Almost on par with the more active regions in America.
Constant smashfests, and tourneys that usually have like 40 or more in attendance is pretty legit.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Tbh Germany SHOULD step it up. The good players haven't gotten that much better besides Quik and the average players have yet to become truly solid. Where's the progress at?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Quik is my hero! he has the potential to beat alot of american top players

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Lol for a sec I was thinking we were having our tourneys clash again xD.

Since I doubt I'll have money for Apex I'll look into BiB4, but can't promise anything atm.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Tournies coming up in france in the next few months:

-MST3, in marseille, south of france, 27/28th of october (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326004 )

-Monkey Unit 12 (or 13 whatever), in Paris: october (no confirmed date yet, it's a 1 day event). no thread either.

-Gorilla's Battle 2, in Paris, December (a thread asking which week-end would be the best for european attendance will soon be up, 2 days event). thread soon I guess.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Wow are we listing upcoming tourneys?

Get hype! Norwegian tourney!!!!! 5-7 October!!!! GARELAF 5!!!
We got people from Finland, most likely Eddy from Germany, a girl from Denmark, and a guy from Kirkenes!!!
Don't know what or where Kirkenes is? It's at the tip of the world, practically in Russia.

Get at our level, we might even break the 30-man mark.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Eddy from Germany, a girl from Denmark, and a guy from Kirkenes!!!
Wow instant confirm!!! Because of the guy from Kirkenes.

Edit: oh COME ON my smiley **** this censor ****. It just says SMIRK.

I hope you don't think I'd really go lol

Top Bottom