• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni Presents: Xanadu Games

B0NK

Smash Lord
33: B0NK- Step it up..
lol I'm trying, next time I'll beat Omni and Jose =P Also I save match 1 and 2 of Me vs Esoj on your wii and would appreciate it if you uploaded so I can see what I need to work on, I believe I save it to the SD but I could be wrong

1: ADHD - Congrats on first, amazing player.
2: Ally - Fun friendlies, your really good at the MU and showed me what I need to do when the opponent doesn't make too many punishable mistakes.
3: ChuDat - You played really impressive, doin stuff with Kirby I've never seen you do before. You got them next time.
4: NEO - MK da bess
5: Candy -
7: Lie - Good job ****** PA in singles, we should have used you in the crew battle lol
7: Meep - Always impressive climbers with those clutch reads, great job against Ally. It's gonna be scary when you start practicing again o_O
9: Logic - You got Ally next time.....sooooo close
9: Junebug - Great job in teams, fun hanging out, lucario da bess
9: Orion - Nice talking to you
13: Speed - Impressive stuff but mai boi june is too much for ya ;)
13: Omni - Had fun in our tourney matches and learn quite a bit, your rediculously good at the match-up and very hard to punish, not a bad placing for getting knocked to losers 2nd round
17: GIMR - IC's represent, so much for ness LOL
17: KingToon - get trolled by my brother SOVA
17: Pink Fresh - Didn't get to talk much to you this time around, heard you had one tough bracket =/
17: MIB - DAT SONIC SON
17: Takeover - Grandfather Takeover lol
17: Korn [forfeited in Losers to Omni] - Fun hanging out, great job in teams, see you at otakon
25: Sassy - We need to play more D: I'm made rusty on the ZSS matchup
25: TUSM - Interesting commentary and LOL at people thinking you were Ally, dat accent son
25: Kenny - hmmmm....pika?
25: Boss - "$10 dollars to eat that off the floor" ROFL
25: ESOJ - Fun tourney match, I got you next time but hopefully I we don't get the dumb seeding again, maybe when we both meet in third round ;D
25: NKB - NEVERKNOWS lol, always great talking to you and your friend HBG lol
25: "Dashing" Coney Rhodes - Great commentary. nice talking to ya
33: Lobos - Always great seeing you, still my favorite TL lol
33: HAT - I saw you playing magic over there lol, I forgot you told me you used to play, nice taling to ya, you got teams next time (but 2nd to June and Cafe ;D)
33: Slikvik - Nice talking to ya, yeah I didn't enjoy the seeding either, had to play ATHF first round =/
33: Seagull - Step it up
33: SOVAman - SOVA lol
33: YO - Da bess, PA got nothing on your trash talk
33: Tantalus - holding the controller a different way may work....I hold the control stick like an arcade stick (index and thumb), but the rest is pretty standard for me
49: Smokey - keep up the yoshi, you still got a lot to learn though, I'm SOVAman's bro so don't feel to bad that I knew the yoshi matchup xD

TK - great commentary as always "rollback prices" "walmart is shutting down" lol

Can I secede too????? I'm not gonna be here anyways come september and I have reason to be mad at the "unavoidable" (<<<lol) seeding :D

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
lol @ pf gettin bracket ***** :B I was bout to start *****ing at him. :[

Good **** to Chu for his bs against Ally. The combo at the end of game 2 was RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE up da butt. :I

Kaffei

Smash Hero
hey Kaffei nice playing with you in teams friendlies
your mk is pretty good :o

just come to more tourneys!
lol so funny.. we both asian with the same name...
Korn, reading this just gave me a hugeeee smile. that means a lot coming from a **** mk!
I definitely want to come to more, i just hope i can find rides!

and yeah lmao, we're both asian, main Mk, and have the same name. XD

good **** in teams! you and june are so ****

also if you don't mind me asking, how come you forfeited to Omni in losers?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Bonk you can totally secede with us....I might come back you guys finally learn to back up your **** talk in game

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This tournament had one of the most hype livestreams of all time, good **** Omni/MDVA.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
WOW @ you fggts posting 10 pages worth of stuff already @__@

anyways shoutouts

Omni: Nice glasses <33333........ohhhh yea and the tourney too

Cafe/June: good stuff in dubz, I can't be driving you fukkas around so much. I got home so late -___-, next time I can only give one of you a ride, so it will be first come first served.

xzax: You are less of a jerk now, It was nice talking to you and stuff

Kingtoon: I enjoyed embarrassing you in that match it will be on youtube soon ;D

Vex: Thanks for the tips, you're mad nice

Aposl: good stuff talking to with you about tourney stuff, VG BABY

Danny: ohhhh danny why did you fail me :(

Chu: you had ally but for real you did a great job don't let it get to you

Phil: Love you and taking pictures and hanging out was mad fun lol

Tant: good stuff getting 33rd xD........but for real nice seeing you as always and thanks for ride to chick-fil-a

PHIL number 2: WHERE IS CLUE I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!

HAT: I see you playing magic lol

TKO: madddd fun playing teams, those combos GOD ****. Also I will secede with you **** Md/VA you all suck lmfao

IZUMI: you're cool, also fun stuff in random matches @___@

Jose: how the **** you gonna lose to MIB.....tisk tisk

YO: you're funny lol

PS: for real good stuff. I see you are getting better don't let stupid **** get to you

Deez: lol @ shirt

Sin: side bets?????

Stingers: lol

M@V: eat a **** fggt

everyone else: <33333333333

it was fun

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco, Lie would 3-stock you twice in a row if you played him just so you know.
we played.....twice. once in tourney and once in a MM

I won them both.

Hes good. Im not saying he isnt. but hes not DEHF's level.

mib004

Smash Ace
I guess inui was right about pa beating mdva in a crew battle lol. U guess were soooooooooooooooooooooo salty **** lmfao

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This man speaks the truth, has anyone looked at how I hold my controller? My index and thumb on the analog stick and when most people use X to jump, I use Y. Tant, try it.
I jump with X and im better than all of you <3
X for jump, Y for grab, Z for attack, L for jump. Tap jump off. Why play claw controlled when I can use all my fingers in their normal position using these settings? IAP and jumpshine are also much easier with L as jump because I can use my other finger to use special at the same time.
hey Kaffei nice playing with you in teams friendlies
your mk is pretty good :o

just come to more tourneys!
lol so funny.. we both asian with the same name...
Cafe has new best buddy:chuckle:
Korn, reading this just gave me a hugeeee smile. that means a lot coming from a **** mk!
I definitely want to come to more, i just hope i can find rides!

and yeah lmao, we're both asian, main Mk, and have the same name. XD

good **** in teams! you and june are so ****

also if you don't mind me asking, how come you forfeited to Omni in losers?
Come to more stuff Kaffei <3
I guess inui was right about pa beating mdva in a crew battle lol. U guess were soooooooooooooooooooooo salty **** lmfao
But who won doubles and placed higher in singles?

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
49: BYE
49: Zanna
49: 2Fast
49: Snack Attack
49: Aposl
49: Thats AR
49: Nova9000
49: RPGfighter
49: Smokey
49: Milky Milk
49: Hime

lol a BYE got better spots then these guys xD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Nahh, the crew battle was the main thing to squash the beef between MD/VA and PA.

Lol @ Bringing up doubles.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i beat atomsk (tourney) and PS (mm) and no one says so much as good job :(

<-good stuff Mk u finally got me a decent win im proud of u too smurf

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure that you take out the full stage cp rules we win, but w/e

Also, crew battles are always hype and close. Im surprised vex brought it back. We also have like 6-8 more players that could win

Pa is legit guys, i even told smurf that i probably couldnt beat him now, on a national level we'll see heh, brawl is brawl. Pa is good, md/va is good, everyone can be good at this game

Thats what makes it fun i guess

D

Deleted member

good **** daniel.

diddy is gayyyyyy.

edit: wait PA won crews?? LOL LOL get ****ed

falco03

Smash Lord
i suck for not playing the way i wanted.........good **** omni for the tourny...........pa is not tottaly bad........so squall kingtoon and vex got my respect and the rest still suck *** lol............might come down to pa and yea im boutn to learn advanced techniques so i can be even better lol.................june bug i know i should just press enter but i like my dots lol................i hate beaing surround but pussys all day btw lol

also does anyone have my vs chibo when i spiked his *** lol

Top Bottom