• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni Presents: Xanadu Games

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Well it's our tournament, i was suppose to be the main host because it was my venue and my idea. But idk how to host tournaments, so i asked Gull to help me. So idk whos to call it. So I just say ours.... also Tant is helping out as well

Man Ally Ihad fun brawling you, we gotta hang and brawl a Apex ;D

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm already uploading doubles matches now:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhJo8l5fm1I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhJo8l5fm1I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Subscribe to my YouTube account at http://www.youtube.com/lyokan for lots more!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'm already uploading doubles matches now:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhJo8l5fm1I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhJo8l5fm1I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Subscribe to my YouTube account at http://www.youtube.com/lyokan for lots more!
Lol at this

mods can do so much cool stuff :/

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@Tant I know you didn't and thats why I'm not directing that toward you...you probably would have had better choices then PS IMO...
Actually ps wanted to put korn in because korn is good and really wanted it. Look, there were a lot of bad decisions made in the crew battle and we could've done better. Speculating on who could've been a better captain is stupid especially when there are multiple captains and you don't know who over powered in the decision making.

Tldr; don't make a judgement on a situation with no evidence to back it up. That's boarder line gossip

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't think we had a captain, that was probably a problem

I would've volunteered but everyone would've blamed me if we lost so I figured i'd stay out of it

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i was the captain. i made the list.

wanted to wait and put chu in first. was going to use NEO and PS much differently but w/e. they didnt feel like waiting so they kinda took it upon themselves to choose their own order. i still set it up nice at the end to use june's lucario stock, have candy lure out vex's ddd, and have meep to finish him off. didnt work out as planned in the end.

couldnt predict vex taking 2 of Candy's MK's stock and all of Meeps.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ofIngzxS39I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ofIngzxS39I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

lmao, Orion is golden on the camera

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Wow you guys used Xanadu as your venue? Good ****, that place is godlike.

$1 rootbeers in the vending machine, though it's a little small for how many you got for it, but the venue is godlike.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
gg's to all at the tournament
Def was the best md/va tourney this year next to pound 4
Suprised nobody mentioned the match in the crew battle Chu vs. Xzax
That was the most entertaining, off-the-wall, suprising, shortest, & **** match I've ever seen.
If anybody saved that match, it would definitely be WAY worst than the Inui beating.
Expected Omni/Ally to win doubles but Korn/June managed to come in & clutch everything
Good stuff to PA, still pissed that we lost the crew battle.
Vex for best d3
I can't imagin a ddd even coming close to beating meep even if he is really rusty,that was just amazing & unexpected.
This tourney had so much hype though, I'm really happy that I came & don't regret not being able to go to Apex 2 & MLG.
I don't want to john but I will never get drunk badly before a tourney, I felt bad all day & did not feel 100%.
good **** Omni for doing this

Coney

Smash Master
heya fellas

all of doubles is up, there were a LOT of issues with the desyncs. check out how the replays remember doubles grand finals ending, **** is HILARIOUS.

MK SAYS "**** THIS I'M OUT"

anyway i tried to salvage all i could. uploading ADHD v. Logic now, will be my last set for the night, rest will be up tomorrow at some point

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
was the greatest of my 2 tournaments =P even if i didnt do so well (went up againest ice climbers for both matches and died to chain grabs O.O ) it was still fun and i met tons of great people

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Shoutouts on Orion's account as ADHD cuz he is too lazy to log in on his own account.

Ally-you mad booty.
NKB-fooly cooly didn't make sense.. buut w/e. Anyway, nice meeting you in person for the first time.
EE-you fat yo. thx for housing.
chu-pretty kirby, not as pretty as me.. but close.
Neo-just main metaknight already.
Kaffei-YOU ARE SO ADORABLE.
Masterdave-masterdave.
TUSM-NL of PA no doubt. I like your impersonations.
Tiger-best girl smasher no doubt! Sorry I can't hang out at Apex :(
bloodynite-we didn't play.. :(
seagull-man-fun friendlys XD
apostle + lobos- look the same.
Junebug-Jamaal from slumdog.
Boss-you mad fat.

Everyone else, ya'll lost to ADHD. Get yo *** whooped!

Oh, can anyone link me to the interviews?!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
1: ADHD good job, grats on kicking my *** lol
2: Ally Always after leaving the gf, sucking for a tourney lmao.
3: ChuDat Good ****... I got lucky, that is all. Swallow under stage to Up Uair = Chu material.
4: NEO Gg chocolate, step up ur martha. :)
5: Candy I ***** you in MMS and tourney, pick up MK
5: Atomsk go mk vs neo next time =l
7: Lie you good, but i'm Bettah (no but just time ur up smash better haha)
7: Meep Good **** beating me, I'll step it up next time haha.
9: Vex Nice seeing you for the weekend ggs too
9: Logic god i got kinda lucky in a way. ggs close *** set.
9: Junebug INDIA's FINEST GETS 9th? AMAZIIIINGG
9: Orion Camp more Orion, you can do it!@
13: vVv ChiboSempai Good job
13: Xzax good... job (getting lazy)
13: Speed good job repping dat Sonic
13: Omni sorry in teams I felt like we didn't work together o.O.
17: Smurf SMURRRRRRFFFF crazy drivaa.
17: GIMR get at my snake!
17: KingToon ur awesome :)
17: Pink Fresh ggs
17: MIB ggs
17: Takeover <3
17: Korn [forfeited in Losers to Omni]
17: Squall gj in teams i suppose
25: Sassy sissy
25: TUSM
25: Kenny
25: Boss noob u owe me 20 % interest per month = +5$
25: ESOJ
25: NKB
25: Stingers :O
25: "Dashing" Coney Rhodes
33: Lobos ***
33: HAT got
33: Slikvik .
33: Nasty nice seeing you
33: Seagull nice playinh you haha that wolf is coolio
33: SOVAman SOVA
33: TAC
33: Sin
33: YO
33: JDawg
33: Tantalus
33: Bloodynite
33: Deez MJ!
33: B0NK good friendlies yo :)
33: NOID
33: Bert
49: Tuba
49: Tiger haha, pretty good girl gamer, I only know another one in my book but it was impressive
49: Kaffei4Lunch
49: Jorge R
49: Twisted Steel
49: BYE
49: Zanna
49: 2Fast
49: Snack Attack
49: Aposl
49: Thats AR
49: Nova9000
49: RPGfighter LEVEL 9001
49: Smokey
49: Milky Milk
49: Hime Thanks for driving me man like yoooooo

ggs all. =)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I liked this tournament a lot.

Few shoutouts:

ChuDat- for beating me in singles/doubles/then ****** me in crews ur a beast mah dude
Ally- Don't go to losers next time and take me out of the tournament D:
Omni- I love you guy, nice tournament.
NEO- Dat wolf :3
MD/VA top 6- XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PA ******

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
Internet's finally back up. : D

Thanks to Omni for hosting this! It was a great experience for my first tournament since like.... 08 lol. And it was nice to finally meet everyone! Hopefully I can make it out to more of these. :3

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Well it's our tournament, i was suppose to be the main host because it was my venue and my idea. But idk how to host tournaments, so i asked Gull to help me. So idk whos to call it. So I just say ours.... also Tant is helping out as well
Gull, your having a tourney? @.@

I just realized you lived in Ellicot City. I was just their last week at the Brewery watching the World Cup. Best Bar ever btw. We should smash sometime if I'm up around that way again with the girlfriend? I could bring Lykieos and you two can wolf off or something.. haha ;)

Also, wheres the tourney at?

9: Junebug INDIA's FINEST GETS 9th? AMAZIIIINGG
I laughed out loud at this. I want to meet Ally now. lol

Top Bottom