• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni Presents: Xanadu Games

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure that you take out the full stage cp rules we win, but w/e

Also, crew battles are always hype and close. Im surprised vex brought it back. We also have like 6-8 more players that could win

Pa is legit guys, i even told smurf that i probably couldnt beat him now, on a national level we'll see heh, brawl is brawl. Pa is good, md/va is good, everyone can be good at this game

Thats what makes it fun i guess
yeea but.. why arent you good?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
before this thread turns into a bad episode of golden girls

id like to say thanks for everyone who attended and everyone who supported on the livestream. it was really difficult/annoying/tedious/stressful being on everyone's *** about their matches and stuff but it's all worth it cuz i enjoy ya'll company in a sadistic kinda way. im not a huge fan of brawl itself. it's the community that keeps me here.

so to everyone i met and talked to it was nice to see you here. i want to do shout-outs but since i talked to just about every single one of you that'd be a bit rough.

thanks to the stream monsters for dealing with the livestream interruptions. the internet was being wacky in the area because of the storm we had the other night. i hope the countless amounts of upsets kept you guys entertained (my *** still hurts from that toon link beating).

special thanks to everyone who helped and supported me during the event as well.

as i said before, i'll be updating the main page with videos/pics from the event as they come.

i think thats it. you commoners/scrubs can continue bickering amongst yourselves *sips tea with Elliot and Wyatt*

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Wyatt - "She asked for my number, I'm in there" -cool smirk-
Me - "Consider yourself pro number 30 she's done that too." -got 'em smirk-
Wyatt - "FFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

Lol :]

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ATHF TV videos on their way up to youtube. They include interviews from star players, popular players, and feature the crew battle and many familiar faces. Once it's done i'll work on getting them named properly

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Im pretty sure that you take out the full stage cp rules we win, but w/e

Also, crew battles are always hype and close. Im surprised vex brought it back. We also have like 6-8 more players that could win

Pa is legit guys, i even told smurf that i probably couldnt beat him now, on a national level we'll see heh, brawl is brawl. Pa is good, md/va is good, everyone can be good at this game

Thats what makes it fun i guess
dawg don't john...even if You all could have won (Which you all could have) its you alls fault for the horrible picks you guys put in the crew battle.

Neo, Ps, Chu, June, Candy, Meep.

Lie took out 3-4 PA players by himself and you didn't put him in crew battle. Korn would have did way better then PS IMO and you also didn't put him in the crew battle. if it wasn't for chu being in that crew battle we would have got destroyed. Chu and June are the only reason it was even close seeing as they were the only ones to take more stocks then they lost.

actually line up should have been Neo, Korn, Lie, June, Candy, Chu (no specific order) and the only reason I didn't replace Neo is because I can't think of anyone else atm.

and before everyone tries to come at me about my skill I'ma let you know right now, I DONT GIVE A ****. I'm bad at this game I choke during tournament for no reason but at the same time I don't talk **** and then get my *** handed to me. and I know what good is when I see it.

you guys are bad...just compare yourselves to other regions/states and then tell me you aren't bad.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Rofl, I do not ask for all pros numbers XD

I got...
Kaylo
Milky
Wyatt
Numbers yesterday and I asked for Allys but he didn't have a phone so I think that is alot less than 30. 27 less to be exact (smirk)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Who yall talkin about?

MARIAC?
My girlfriend Caitie (Tiger), who asks peepz numbers all the time just to brawl them. You guys are stupid for thinking she wants your number for any other reason.

LOL at the idea of good at brawl=turn on. That's why M2k gets all the girls (smirk)

Phil2gud (Hugsmirk)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Tant I know you didn't and thats why I'm not directing that toward you...you probably would have had better choices then PS IMO...

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Well brawl is a HUGE plus to me Seagull. I love brawlers, I wouldn't want to date a non-gamer. He'd be like wtf why do you like games so much? >.<

So yes, gamers are my type and the same interest in the same game is an extreme plus

HIPPIE!!!! That is my sensei and and an extreme sexy hair. Got me ready for offline and has my never ending gratitude and respect <3 Hippie

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
TK i didn't make the picks

PS had some say in it, someone else did apparently too
I just got everyone together, I asked them who should be on it

and sorry tko that I can only two stock the non mk's and was forced to play second

edit: tko, I was not thw captain, dis not want to be the captain, nor did I make the picks... I just gathered money and found out the lineup cause smurf asked me too so we could start crews

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm recording doubles and apparently I notice a few matches after about 6 minutes start cutting off, the characters stand still, and everything in general goes 4x as fast (characters waiting animations/stages/etc). It occurred to me that apparently the actual "write replay to SD card/Wii" gets shut off mid-way through saving (which never happens with infinite replay) and the only thing I can think of is the force replay code still being a bit buggy. So I think I'm going to stick with a laptop + 500GB harddisk + dazzle combo from now on instead of relying on the code, considering if it's still buggy, then I guess it's not worth using it.

To everyone else that used it: check your replays and see if yours ends a bit early, if it's only me... oh well :ohwell:

M

MysteryTigerTeen

lol get em blood XD

Also blood come to my tournament the 24th ;D

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
My girlfriend Caitie (Tiger), who asks peepz numbers all the time just to brawl them. You guys are stupid for thinking she wants your number for any other reason.

LOL at the idea of good at brawl=turn on. That's why M2k gets all the girls (smirk)

Phil2gud (Hugsmirk)
dont get defensive lol.

Ggs all, god I blow LOL.

I'll be ready for Apex though, big promise, Gj Wyatt, y7esterday was yours.

I'll beat you ttoday though ;)

shoutouts soon.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm recording doubles and apparently I notice a few matches after about 6 minutes start cutting off, the characters stand still, and everything in general goes 4x as fast (characters waiting animations/stages/etc). It occurred to me that apparently the actual "write replay to SD card/Wii" gets shut off mid-way through saving (which never happens with infinite replay) and the only thing I can think of is the force replay code still being a bit buggy. So I think I'm going to stick with a laptop + 500GB harddisk + dazzle combo from now on instead of relying on the code, considering if it's still buggy, then I guess it's not worth using it.

To everyone else that used it: check your replays and see if yours ends a bit early, if it's only me... oh well :ohwell:
The macro ends. That's why there is a limit on the replay code to begin with- the macro file can only remember so many inputs before it quits out. If doubles matches are taking 6 minutes, then that could probably happen.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
dont get defensive lol.

Ggs all, god I blow LOL.

I'll be ready for Apex though, big promise, Gj Wyatt, yesterday was yours.

I'll beat you today though ;)

shoutouts soon.
I know Ally. I try not to get so defensive.
i hope my matches vs takeover will be put up i need PROOF that i beat a good snake with ganon offline :D
They're already up on my channel:

www.youtube.com/user/jraucher
dont you mean Gull's tourney? lol i probably cant though >< been going to too many tourneys lately which means i got lucky getting off work @_@
I hope you can come:bee:

Top Bottom