• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni Presents: Xanadu Games

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol... this is what i get for playing a month of just fox alone. Dropping every single grab ;\ *of course except against ally*

my bad md/va if i actually practiced **** i probably coulda won the tourney and not get ***** in crews.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
BTW, anyone who wants to join in this Seceding process from MD/VA is free to. I'm making this a movement.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
MD/VA does da bess tourneys

true story

ATHF will have a national one day and everyone will walk away saying "OMG that was da bess tourney ever"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I loved this tourney, so much fun and rocky stuff goin down lol

full shoutz later, on my phone on our way to nj for fusion

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good **** PA. <3 Vex clutch as ****.

Tiger, I'mma definitely try to come down for your tourney.... I'd love to team sometime.

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Good job Chu. Keeping up the good work and kirby will be much better in tierlist...

I need some vids of him. Are there any vids, that get recorded?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lots of chu vids recorded. i'll update them on the first post once Coney begins uploading them on his YouTube account.

also got a few "home vids" sorta dealies from some players. make sure u guys post them here.

took a few pictures. will upload those as well. tko, send me your pics sawn

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
MD/VA disappointed me today and it had nothing to do with the MD/VA vs PA crew battle as I care nothing about crews then just **** talking and Lie who is MD/VA's best player ***** them making their top placing only 9th wasn't even in that crew battle.

I'm disappointed that Ally didn't get 7th and Lie did, I wasn't actually there but Lie is the best Falco (second best in the world to M2K) and if DEHF has taken sets from Ally before there is no reason Lie shouldn't have been able to either :(

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
shoutouts to everyone tourney was pop omni did his thing

Boss: can't believe i didnt get to take ur money :( next time my nigg
PS:got my 5 baq in our mm till next time my dude....u kno u cant live down this crew battle right lol
Omni:learn the TL mu not hard, but great tourney man id def come baq down
Lie: ****** lol ggz my nigg...
Orion:this guy ***** me pretty hard. no johnz, but the whole match i was just replayin me vs atomsk figuring out how i won lol ggz i will give u a better fight next time i promise :)
Atomsk: u urself told me at MLG that u would NEVER get hit with a suicidal up b like LEe martin did seeing as how u play shadow a lot but i gotchazzzz :) ggz man our set was awesome but i finally got dat win :)
Ally:u were playing like **** even at my house wuts goin on man tourney is no time for slackness .. till next time my dude
Junebug: havent played a lucario in a min but urz is good ggz
TAkeover: i guess we 1-1 in mm sets :) we gotta do that tiebreaker

PA:Yo squall and KT ****in cookin teamzz good ****..Everyone in PA did real good at this tourney i was impressed. good **** yall the crew battle was easy money from wen they acceptted we always knew we had that ****...people need to stp hatin on PA cuzz we steppin it up..vex i never doubted ya skill my manz i knew u could do it, rapin candyz wack *** mk and meeps ICS good **** my dude...

this is a light trashtalk wait till UFB getz in here lmao00o0 KC is much more humble

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
i think i did pretty well despite getting a total a** **** of a bracket.

Round 1 MK lost 0-2 Orion
Round 2 ROB won 2-1 Nova
Round 3 Snake 1-2 Takeover

hehehe CANT BEAT ME ON BRINSTAR SON!!!!
I AM THE MASTER OF BRINSTAR!!!!

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
all of that **** talking for nothing, i am dissapoint MD/VA.. very dissapoint. just wanted to let u PA niggz know it was nothing serious and all for the game bros *pound*

Good **** omni for this tourney
Good **** Jceas for the Project M, i **** btw.
Good **** EE for being sexy as ****
Good **** June for being da bess in teams
Good **** Kornnnn for being my azn mongolian salt rock
Good **** B for being a troll
Good **** to all the MK's that ***** me
Good **** danny for the ride, even though i had 2 find our way there and back lol
Good **** TKO for being my bro n ****, you da bes.
Good **** speed for killing my drunk again
Good **** MIB for ****** me
Good **** to kenny for actually being alive
Good **** to PF for whoopin dat *** with dat lil nigg lookaz
Good **** 2 malcom for not comming you fgt (smirk)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I just want to point out something

All the people that did exceptionally well in doubles that some people might not have been expecting (HAT + Slik winning against Chu + Candy) all played teams with NEO this week

Me/Slik/NEO/PS/HAT all played doubles with NEO this week, and they were top 5 and I was top 12 which is pretty good considering we beat a really hard team in Pink/Kenny

I have 0 interest in competitive brawl right now (singles wise). My wrist is destroyed from yesterday. I made so many errors in game. I'll enter at Gull's but i'm just gonna screw around in singles. APEX I don't care much about either. I dunno I just don't get it when it comes to smash. 2 years and I'm still placing the same I did 2 years ago. I'm just disappointed with myself I guess.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Your not thinking outside of the box *****.

Try changing the way you hold your controller.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

All the people that did exceptionally well in doubles that some people might not have been expecting (HAT + Slik winning against Chu + Candy) all played teams with NEO this week

Me/Slik/NEO/PS/HAT all played doubles with NEO this week, and they were top 5 and I was top 12 which is pretty good considering we beat a really hard team in Pink/Kenny
I usually always do well in doubles. However TO's, continue seeding me low in doubles so these *upsets* can occur more often.

Also continue making me play neo second round in singles when I practice with the n!gga. Actually nvmd. Done with singles. <3 PA. Done with MD/VA and it's god awful seeding

All things considered the tourney was very well run and Omni did a good job overall

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This Tourney looks amazing. I like the Results. Good **** Korn and June for the Dubz win.

I missed most of the Livefeed, had a busy day.. but I hopped in there to see a couple matches which were all pretty good.

Good stuff to Omni for putting together such a hype event. :)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

I have 0 interest in competitive brawl right now (singles wise). My wrist is destroyed from yesterday. I made so many errors in game. I'll enter at Gull's but i'm just gonna screw around in singles. APEX I don't care much about either. I dunno I just don't get it when it comes to smash. 2 years and I'm still placing the same I did 2 years ago. I'm just disappointed with myself I guess.
I teamed with June, got 1st the second time and I was the first person he won teams with

teamed with lie, got 2nd the second time... and 2nd is the highest he has gotten in teams

got 4th with Gimr at herb and playersbowl

you know.... your right it was practicing with neo that got me there yesterday, I had little to do with it

PLEASE HOP OFF...

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I think its safe to say adhd and ally ***** md/va... me, chu, neo, and pink fresh all lost to those two :/

good **** meep for putting ally in losers

stingers

Smash Obsessed
2: Ally - waffle house for life. get something besides hot chocolate *****. and...suck less.
3: ChuDat - your kirby is ****.
5: Candy - lifetime record with candy...0-3. suck more **** stingers
5: Atomsk - thx
9: Vex - incredible. d3 >>>> pit
13: vVv ChiboSempai - most hospitable person ever. after a rough night at smurfs friday, we stayed at chibos parents on saturday and were all immediately given blankets and pillows and a couch to sleep on, plus towels waiting in front of the shower and breakfast when we woke up. wtf this guy...good **** beating neo too you ****
13: Speed - barely saw you at this but you **** too
13: Omni - :urg:
17: Smurf - thanks for the housing on friday lol :p
17: GIMR - sorry i suck =[
17: KingToon - hey pife or w/e, keep on truckin
25: Boss - project m gaw ftw
25: Stingers - go ROB more ******
33: HAT - when we both laughed at the same time in our doubles match...i knew we had something special
33: Nasty - lol car rides with you are ftw
33: Seagull - we never mmed =[ oh well, fun matches we did play
33: Bloodynite - you were at this? wtf
33: Deez - sds are dumb
49: Tiger - see you in NC =]
49: Hime - thanks for all that driving you did. funny *** dude

more shouts:

jcaeser - thanks for keeping me entertained with project m all day. best game ever

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm disappointed that Ally didn't get 7th and Lie did, I wasn't actually there but Lie is the best Falco (second best in the world to M2K) and if DEHF has taken sets from Ally before there is no reason Lie shouldn't have been able to either :(
lol. This is too easy to attack.

o well.

Top Bottom