• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni Presents: Xanadu Games

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh uh...He's turning into THAT GUY

THAT GUY that come in to BRAWL results threads to talk down on anything BRAWL Related when he plays MELEE and should stay on the MELEE Boards

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I just asked a question about a funny statement involving me and suddenly everyone starts johning about namesearching? I mean come on.

And I wasn't talking down on anything Brawl related. Just the fact that you guys were hostile as **** (as usual)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well its sounds like a Queef but for dudes so untill PEEf answers the definition of PEEF

is the Male version of a Queef.

-Got'emMan

Coney

Smash Master
i'm totally just gonna burst into threads about new york, or chili dogs, and get three kinds of indignant when i find out they're not talking about me

ADHD

Smash Hero
I just asked a question about a funny statement involving me and suddenly everyone starts johning about namesearching? I mean come on.

And I wasn't talking down on anything Brawl related. Just the fact that you guys were hostile as **** (as usual)
I hate you! Never talk to me again you QUEEF!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Oh, who took the picture of the PA players at the end of the event, like we all huddled into one group, I'm curious cause I wanna see the picture.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Well back when I used to live in Canada me and my friend Trav would play Melee a lot ( we didn't know about the competitive scene until Trav found out about wave dashing) then he told me to make an account here so I did. I didn't really post & i didn't really get into the scene. I started getting into the scene around late 2009 and i didn't really know about very many tourneys and stuff + i don't have rides and im not really known so no one wants to help me with rides and stuff

also takeover are u going to apex? i would like to friendly you if possible

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I was just wondering it would seem you would be known to the community since you have over 3000 posts.

Naw not attending apex or MLG, we can friendly at any md/va tourney or friendly at MLG DC

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ahh it's on a weekend too!

I reallllly hope i can come to it DC is only an hour away

Top Bottom