• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I need that... people keep telling me I look 19 when I'm almost 22 D:
Quit *****ing. Not only did I get carded for an R rated movie and pulled over in my own car and accused of joy riding, but the lady AT the liquor store said that I looked 15 and my grandmother's nurse said I was 13. And I'm almost 23.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It is good to look younger... Like a few years younger. Not 10. I'd be flattered if someone said I looked 19... But 13?!

Come on...

Esca

Smash Champion
wow. dont make this thread gay juan. go study medical stuff.

on a lighter note, whose baggin the baddest *****es at this tournament?

ME. That's who.

Santi

Smash Lord
You guys think you get mistaken for being younger then you really are!??!

pshhh
:)

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
A compilation of the most street quotes from the last 24 hours:

I will for you baby. I'll make it close for you again too, so I can have a **** *** combo on your last stock to finish our epic set like usual. <3
Then I'll 2 stock you AGAIN DoJo. In another super serious friendly when you have your controller down half the match.

Get at me.
Cocky my ***. You got read. Then *****. Get out. :p
Just make sure not to get 3 stocked in a 60:40 matchup thats your favor and you'll do fine.
on a lighter note, whose baggin the baddest *****es at this tournament?

ME. That's who.
All *****es gotta go through Le Thein first.

It's like a brake tag test.
It was a hard and sweaty fight...but i made it through.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

OH SNAP! is going to be as awesome as that one time me and Justin Timberlake walked into a night club and *****es were crawling all over us, except this time it's gonna be like me and Dojo and Gness and Esca and *****es are going to be crotch-humping both their faces off.

And then the night club will explode due to the overwhelming amount of pure awesome.

Best region in the region?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
And yeah, Brolly said he's interested in showing. Unless you saying he ain't SA
He's not SA. He's in the RGV I believe.

Espy: I regret to inform you that I can't take no from you as a legitimate answer.
Sorry THieN, but you're gonna have to down this like a bottle of Pepto Bismol or something.
Unless by some miracle, I really can't go.

I'm kinda stuck in limbo. Yeah.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Are we actually going to meet each other this time, platypus? We used to play on GB waaaaaay back when, but we've never talked, lol.

Esca

Smash Champion
Firstly, I'd like to say that Fogo has the coolest hair in Smash. Hands down. Rockin' the 80's 2 inch fro. Clean as hell.

Secondly, I am Justin Timberlake, and I remember that night, Hanson.

Now it's time to go smoke a Philly, Drink some Olde English, and get my girl over. Excuse me boys.

heytallman

CTALL
So, I haven't been online in a while and haven't been keeping up with stuff, but this probably needs to be discussed. What carpools, if any, will be coming up from Houston? Because I'd like to go, and I know others would as well. I know there's a Beaumont car going, but I think they may be full, and something closer would be nice.

I guess if worse comes to worst, I may be able to drive up to Dallas the Thursday or Wednesday before or something and then carpool up with them.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Are we actually going to meet each other this time, platypus? We used to play on GB waaaaaay back when, but we've never talked, lol.
well about 15 minutes ago the battery in my jeep started melting and eating away at the metal housing the battery. So my car is more broken than meta knight right now. If it takes too much to fix than I may not be able to go.

but I don't remember playing you :/ sorry remind me

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
well about 15 minutes ago the battery in my jeep started melting and eating away at the metal housing the battery. So my car is more broken than meta knight right now. If it takes too much to fix than I may not be able to go.

but I don't remember playing you :/ sorry remind me
I used to team with Timbers/FlamerZSS as Wario/Lucario or Wario/ROB, and Double Ganons and I played you more than a few times.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I used to team with Timbers/FlamerZSS as Wario/Lucario or Wario/ROB, and Double Ganons and I played you more than a few times.
What was your team name lol? The one wario/lucario team I remember playing alot was... "wow gb matchfinder sucks lol" was that you?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
PhantomX, $5 MM?

After hearing what the Brazilian smashers down here have been telling me about you, we gotta play.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
What was your team name lol? The one wario/lucario team I remember playing alot was... "wow gb matchfinder sucks lol" was that you?
Yeah, that was us, haha... **** GB to hell XD

Affinity, sure, but only if you tell me what they were saying :p

(OMFG so much money on the line in the same month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom