• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I don't remember him claiming that he's good at all. He's too modest for that. And to be honest, he's too good in teams. LOL.

Pop, just find someone else.

I really hope me and cy get Bassem and fatass in bracket.
Anyone that makes a claim they can take on Hanson, is making a claim that they are good. Can't wait for team matches. Haha, never beaten a pit before, guess esca can be my first. :bee:

Esca

Smash Champion
You call out the Pimpest because you think I'm some weaksauce, low-level player that you can get an easy win off of.
But you are.

I accept your money-match with PLEASURE. Thank you.

And Fatty, you should beat me. I suck at this game. Plus, you have advantage in that match-up. But I want to give you $5 for beating me, so I guess we could make it a MM too?

Gnes

Smash Master
:3 Po

Hmm...i dont really like to MM but if u want to lets do it. Affinity u ***** we better play at this...that goes for Domo's ***** *** TOO!!!!

:)

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
how did i get pulled into this? i dont even trash talk or nothin.

i mean, if you want to get wrecked i suppose it's your right as an american, i believe in the 1st amendment.

paying me for the wrecking is nice too i guess.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm so sad.

San Antonio sucks, so we won't make it to this.

;__________________________________;

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
WHY ISN'T MY THIRTY DOLLAR MONEY MATCH VS HANSON BEING HYPED IN THE FIRST POST!?

And why the deuce is Luigi's legal? D:

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
WHY ISN'T MY THIRTY DOLLAR MONEY MATCH VS HANSON BEING HYPED IN THE FIRST POST!?
I think your root beer float is worth more hype. Mmmm Delicious!

everyone that loses to him must not know how to deal with banana's then
Daaaang saucy statement! Can't wait to see your wario in action. I predict 2 stock with Hanson as victor.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
$30 just ain't gonna cut it with the high rollers.

And yeah, Brolly said he's interested in showing. Unless you saying he ain't SA

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Espy: I regret to inform you that I can't take no from you as a legitimate answer.

And for the record:

The only reason I'm honoring the concept of a money match and have agreed to participate in one with PhantomX and Esca is because they are good, well-intentioned and legitimately-talented kids who have come a long way in this game. If I lose, then it will be my distinct pleasure to hype our region's next best things before I quit.

Other than that, I'm not dropping bracket sets to any of you *****-*** hos, because I'm not only placing Top 3 again: I'm winning my own god**** tournament.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
$30 just ain't gonna cut it with the high rollers.

And yeah, Brolly said he's interested in showing. Unless you saying he ain't SA
I hope Broly shows. He has the most beast Marth I've ever seen.

WAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

:( i dont know how to deal with bananas
That's why you made a tent out of them when I played you?

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Make sure you give that master bathroom in the Time Chamber a good ol' scrub-down, 'cause I'm moving into your house after I demolish Roy this time.

See you in the Grand Finals, brother. =)

Gnes

Smash Master
Make sure you give that master bathroom in the Time Chamber a good ol' scrub-down, 'cause I'm moving into your house after I demolish Roy this time.

See you in the Losers Finals, brother. =)
Fixed :3

I love you but I won't let that happen. ;)
Hopefully u play meta this tourney. Id hate to have to **** your crappy seconds. Thats no fun at all

Dojo

Smash Champion
I will for you baby. I'll make it close for you again too, so I can have a **** *** combo on your last stock to finish our epic set like usual. <3

Esca

Smash Champion
Then I'll 2 stock you AGAIN DoJo. In another super serious friendly when you have your controller down half the match.

Get at me.

Popertop

Smash Champion
The only reason I'm honoring the concept of a money match and have agreed to participate in one with PhantomX and Esca is because they are good, well-intentioned and legitimately-talented kids who have come a long way in this game.
right, but my talents aren't legitamate

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang... I wish I could be good at this game, instead of just being good at pressing down b.

Dojo knows that when I miss those farts I lose :(

Gnes

Smash Master
I will for you baby. I'll make it close for you again too, so I can have a **** *** combo on your last stock to finish our epic set like usual. <3
Winners finals ****...hanson's taught me some nasty things. I wont get cocky this time. IM GOING TO **** U.

HYPE SLORES!

CY

Smash Ace
Just make sure not to get 3 stocked in a 60:40 matchup thats in your favor and you'll do fine.

/trashtalk

<3
holy ****, so **** wrecked!!!!!!! LMFAO

****nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

marth has a 60/40 match up with most of the cast, i don't think you need to rub it in his face anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom