• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
LOL, I have to admit that I was not prepared for anyone to pull out Cascada on me. Only the personification of the Death of Vocal Trance can bring me to my knees!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Esca I'm disappointed in you. You have disobeyed my order to not post for three days. For this, you've gotta do 3 99-stock matches against level 4 Jigglypuffs. That'll teach you to be disobedient, slave.

Also, *****.

bassem6

Smash Lord
LOL i totally forgot about that. the whole pack your lunch hype took over.

first of all, WHY THE **** ARE YOU GUYS TRASHING ON MY ***** P.O.P? he will beat any mother ****er from Oklahomo, not counting kos-mos.

i would seriously be SURPRISED if anyone besides kos-mos could beat me in a set from oklahomo. you think other wise? MM me. my wario vs. your any****ingthing, and i will win.

second of all, everyone knows that I BAG THE BADDEST *****ES. and i smoke the best dro this side of the mississippi. you guys are all stupid and are big jerks with big stupid faces.

FFF sucks for no reason

le_thein you're cool but don't talk about my boy pop like that. he got a lot better since you last played him in january.
5$ wario ditto mm! =)

I wanna money match someone, never done a money match...Any takers?
5$ I will!

bassem6

Smash Lord
Yeah... I'm really not feeling the double Wario stuff anymore :\ I need a break from it, it's been like 5 trnies in a row.
Aww alright. In that case, I need a new partner. Anyone with some sklls wanna team with me for doubs? Im quite good at doubs myself (won the gamebattles summer playoff in doubs and several tournies on aib) so if you know what your doing, we could possibly win.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Aww alright. In that case, I need a new partner. Anyone with some sklls wanna team with me for doubs? Im quite good at doubs myself (won the gamebattles summer playoff in doubs and several tournies on aib) so if you know what your doing, we could possibly win.
ill be on your team if the other half of gay nasty isnt there? sorry i say if.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I call Bassem! I also don't know if Bwamp is going to show at the tournament. Oklahoma gets priority on teams picks! Forget blowmeant.
Hah. Okie dokie. Sorry typ ex but I need to know for sure if i have a teammate or not. You better not bail on me too fatty. We must defeat phantom and show him that double wario is the way to victory >=). Start thinking of a team name!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hah. Okie dokie. Sorry typ ex but I need to know for sure if i have a teammate or not. You better not bail on me too fatty. We must defeat phantom and show him that double wario is the way to victory >=). Start thinking of a team name!
My teammate is Dojo... good luck with that XD

Esca

Smash Champion
lol popper. You can find a teammate. You too good! So you claim.
Yeah, I don't remember him claiming that he's good at all. He's too modest for that. And to be honest, he's too good in teams. LOL.

Pop, just find someone else.

I really hope me and cy get Bassem and fatass in bracket.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I found out today that I'm not going to be able to take off of work for this -.-"

You guys have fun, hope all of the Texas boys represent :D

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I am TIRED of these monkey fightin warios on this friday to saturday tournament.

As Samuel L Jackson would put it..... lol tv edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom