• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
I heard from Xyro that he's coming, he hasn't posted in this topic yet though lol

But yeah, keep me updated so I can know how many TX players we can expect :)
Allan posted in the Houston thread saying that he has some new job now, and that FS6 was gonna be his last OoC/OoS tournament (or Genesis, don't remember). Either way, he'll probably still come to this, he doesn't really keep his word about quitting/not going OoS any more.

But either way, if I can go, I will.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Hey, put me down for one more. I'm 90% sure he's coming. I'll let you know if he's not. :) I'm apparently staying with whoever Billy is staying with. He told me I was. *shrug* Housing for a pretty lady and her cousin, anyone?

CY

Smash Ace
Hey, put me down for one more. I'm 90% sure he's coming. I'll let you know if he's not. :) I'm apparently staying with whoever Billy is staying with. He told me I was. *shrug* Housing for a pretty lady and her cousin, anyone?
billy like monica

edit: sars pirate why is beaumont in all gray font on the attendance list? :( everyone else is white brah! don't hate!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Couple of updates for the front page:

Add Jinx to the Dallas list pls, she's coming too xD
And remove Kirby and MK from my name and put Wario there plspls

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I want to go to this but I would need to find a ride...

Esca

Smash Champion
Beaumont is going to this. I have 3 people going right now and a 5 person vehicle. 2 spots available, in case you can't add.

Now, the way this will work is, considering Houston is an extra hour drive, if you want a ride:

You come to Beaumont. It's 2 hours compared to 10. If we get 5 people each person will be paying $20 for gas. This is both ways and probably won't be enough, thus forcing me to pay the rest.

You can do anything in my car short of spilling **** everywhere.

These are my rules.

If you don't like them, remember that you do not have to come.

If you want a ride, PM me.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Man, I'm really hoping more of TX decides to represent and come. Especially some players other than Wario . . .

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Dang, Imma use Wario at this tourney too............unless I have to fight a Wario. Then, I'll just use Marth or MK. :)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Little known fact, Infinity owes Kansas for meeting his fiance at No KOAST. Thus I assume he plans to forfeit to me in tournament as thanks. =D

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
You heard it from the man, Kansas plays matchmakers so if you're single, come to Oh Snap cause Kansas will hook you up. Plus Inferno's a priest or something so he can marry people.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, since reading through this thread only found CO with school johns, I suppose I'll have to make it. Add a CO to the list with Ness/Wario.

And I'll do wario dittos all day long, they're too much fun =D

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Oh mah gawd.

Another Wario......

We might have to extend this to three days considering all the time will be spent via Warios jumping around all match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom