• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Dojo, is that ****ing Cloud in your avatar. If so, it confirms the "Kefka players are obsessed with Final Fantasy" theory. If not, I hate (hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate (ah, what a time not to have a Kefka avatar)) you.

Gnes

Smash Master
OH shiz...i didnt jerm i didnt even see that. Im asking someone who i had prior engagements to team with if they still want to...if they dont we can :)

And yes...two minorities are unstoppable. Right razer ;)

edit:My mystery partner(Dphat) said yes. So im taken guys. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang, Gnes and Dphat? DONE. One of them can't beat me in doubles, and the other can't beat me in singles.

(I <3 you guys XD)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
GET HYPE!!

I just realized I haven't posted in here in awhile... You chumps need to bring everybody you can if you want to have even a hope of stopping Oklahoma's OG...

The ONLY way Texas is winning is if KOS-MOS and I switch sides, and that ain't gonna happen, so GET WRECKED.

I can see it now:

OHSNAP 5 Results:

1. PO PIMPUS

2. It doesn't matter, it was just some noob who couldn't hang with Po.

Let's go.

Wizard Of Seraphym

Smash Cadet
Oh and seriously, watch out for PowaStar, he's psychic.
I was on friendlies today and for three matches the only recovery I would do was ledgehop>fair/nair/db (because im n00b like that). on the fourth match he was snake, and during one recovery I rolled and HE SAW IT COMING AND FSMASHED FOR THE WIN
WTFFFAAAAAckledpaintcookieswkgj;

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm gonna laugh really hard when Popertop gets three-stocked by Le Thein in pools. Then I'll laugh again when he johns about it six months later.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to laugh so hard when TX realizes that they have to switch to MK to win, the four corner states don't make it out of pools, KS realizes they're only good player is Domo, and MO...well, no one gives a **** about MO...

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I'm going to laugh so hard when TX realizes that they have to switch to MK to win, the four corner states don't make it out of pools, KS realizes they're only good player is Domo, and MO...well, no one gives a **** about MO...
I can't play mk. EXPOSED!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I'm gonna laugh really hard when you don't make it out of pools
Aw look, it thinks it's people...

I'd give you a proper response, but you'll probably be too busy johning about why you didn't make it out of pools, so its really not worth the effort.

Look, I realize you Beau-Bridges-mont kids still rely on the Pony Express for your info, but you're really barking up the wrong tree here...

You call out the Pimpest because you think I'm some weaksauce, low-level player that you can get an easy win off of, but you don't understand the enormity of my presence. It's okay, you're all young; you'll learn your place in this world soon enough. But just in case you boys still feel like biting off more than you can chew:

PO PIMPUS VS. THE VILLAGE OF BEAUMONT:

Popertop vs The Originator of Shadow Pimp Style $5 best of 3

Escajeebus vs The Living Legend $5 best of 3

SeeWhy vs The Ninja God of Rock $5 best of 3

TakeUrLife vs The Burning Fist of Justice $5 best of 3

and EXTRA SUPER-SPECIAL BONUS MATCH!

Gnes vs The Dinosaur That Created The Earth $5 best of 3​

If *more like WHEN* I defeat all you children, I want you to rename your city Po-mont in honor of the most legendary of legends, the man who did what just about anyone else could-defeat Beaumont ;)

Don't anger a giant-- you might get stepped on.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Esca already stomped your *** hard in Luigi dittos, and he doesn't play Luigi, so you might as well just give him the money and not waste his time playing him.

Cy would romp you no question.

Takeurlife would probably beat you too.

I mean, it's nice of you to make us all 5$ richer, but that kind of charity is kinda unneccessary

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hanson, don't let anyone know about that surprise you received via text message today :)

edit: this is your little brother :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Neither can I cause Oklahoma's taking all the events especially now that I'm back in OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom