• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem6

Smash Lord
hahaha. I wanna mm you too thien! Our last match at that smashfest months ago was hella close!

Esca

Smash Champion
Sometimes before tourney matches, I like to wear my big sandals, and I try and flap my arms to get into character. When i lose, I feel like paletuna wants me to lose everytime I use another character. =/

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
I want some MMs :( someone mm me just tell me char vs char and I'll most likely accept it. MMs can range from 3-10 dollars (I don't care just name the price).
Do you even have money Dphat? Don't you owe half of oklahoma money?

Oh ****, a Gnes alt? XD

THAT'S LIKE FREE MONEY, GUYS, NO JOKE.
Its a trap! Not when Gnes tries! :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If you were offering me a character that doesn't camp I would consider it... you camp me enough with your Diddy as it were... even though I DID **** on your Snake when we friendlied.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ill mm your snake next time i see you gnes

edit: i thought this was the houston thread for some reason, but still offer is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom