• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm teaming with Hylian instead. He knows me super well, and doesn't kill me like Zac, so it should go decently enough... I still don't want a Wario partner for a good while.

Also, Santi, after I wreck you I'll have wrecked every Southwest TL ;)

Popertop

Smash Champion
xDDDD. That is funny. But to be fair, PX was supposed to team with me first but hes bailing on me for DOJO psshhhh. Thats why I need someone good so I can show him the error of his ways :laugh:
so you bail on your teammate, and then you insult him

dear god....

and PX you won't be the first :laugh:

Esca

Smash Champion
Also, Santi, after I wreck you I'll have wrecked every Southwest TL ;)
WOAH WOAH WOAH. So are you telling me, that as a high level player, who plays the 3rd best character in the game, that you can beat someone who plays the 18th best character in the game?

Is this what I'm seeing? Because I sure as hell can't believe that Wario beats Toon Link. Like, what the hell.

Santi

Smash Lord
haha its gonna be worse when I beat PX with tl :)
then go mk game 2 just to be mean hehehehehe :)

gimme the moniesss

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
WOAH WOAH WOAH. So are you telling me, that as a high level player, who plays the 3rd best character in the game, that you can beat someone who plays the 18th best character in the game?

Is this what I'm seeing? Because I sure as hell can't believe that Wario beats Toon Link. Like, what the hell.
Handful of TLs think the matchup is even, no johns.

Santi

Smash Lord
Im going to **** u Santi...then i will retire as toon link killer. Be ready sexy.

Better get that dojo diddy practice ^.^
This will be fun :)
Poor boy Gness won't stand a chance... oh how must it hurt losing to an unranked retired rusty has been toon link masta :)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so, my normal teams partner is being a promiscuous little *****. So...

aggro person in general looking for another aggro person who will stay out of my way.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
God****it, Chris! You and Hanson both know that this was gonna be MY last tournament!

But noooooo, Hanson has to give his speech about quitting, and now you think you can steal my thunder too?!?

**** that. Since I'm always getting upstaged by you *******s, let's go ahead and make this OKLAHOMA'S last tournament... That's right, you, Hanson, me, Shade, Zinth, Sars, TypEX, Gmo, Kpeezy...

Hell might as well throw Deezy and Will of the ol' retirement cliff while we're at it.

I see that now I gotta kick the crap out of my own state for being a bunch of whiny quitters!

Since you guys like stealing so much, why don't you all play as Luigi and scream "SHORYUKEN" every five minutes as well...

You all suck.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
LOL Brandon its not that I want to quit. I really enjoy traveling and stuff, its just that I'm having family problems. My mom wants a divorce from my dad and my dad has completely done a 180 since she left. He's been really abusive lately, and I hate going home knowing that I have to put up with that bull****.

I've got to get another job so I can find my own place to stay asap. I don't know if I could compete anymore is all I'm saying. My first priority is getting out of that house...

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Naw, it's cool, Chris. I was mostly being sarcastic as usual. Mostly.

Yeah, you take care of the home-stuff, I'm sure the young ones can handle things without you.

Esca

Smash Champion
****, you're a nerd; aren't you?

$4.37
Yes, I'm a socially awkward ****** who has nothing better to do than sit online and play WoW all day. I ditch my girlfriend, screw going to the lake, and drop ALL of my plans, so I can raid Ulduar on Wednesdays.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'm a socially awkward ****** who has nothing better to do than sit online and play WoW all day. I ditch my girlfriend, screw going to the lake, and drop ALL of my plans, so I can raid Ulduar on Wednesdays.
Yeah, you people usually are.

FOXYB

Smash Cadet
so i guess hanson and i are the only diddys from oklahoma??

ha ok

count me in!

main: diddy kong

Santi

Smash Lord
That's cold man :/
I thought we were cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom