• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
Esca MM my Wario vs your iCs or Diddy (unless you want to try Pit again)?

I don't think I have enough of them yet (lul).
Considering you can beat my Pit, you have Hylian practice, and you go even with gnes, I think i'll pass on that. How about money-matching someone whos actually better than you for once? Thar we go.

Santi

Smash Lord
Considering you can beat my Pit, you have Hylian practice, and you go even with gnes, I think i'll pass on that. How about money-matching someone whos actually better than you for once? Thar we go.
He has been wanting to MM me for a while.
God it will feel good to jv 2 stock him twice with some rust still on my Red Toon Link :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I moneymatched Jerm when he'd beaten me in like every friendly, I've had Santi on my MM list for ages b/c we've never played, I'm MMing Affinity, who's one of Kansas best, and Le Thien, who's good but who I've never played. Stop being a baby.

P.S. I'm also probably MMing Hylian at this, as well as a bunch of OK people that I don't know anything about :(

Esca

Smash Champion
I moneymatched Jerm when he'd beaten me in like every friendly, I've had Santi on my MM list for ages b/c we've never played, I'm MMing Affinity, who's one of Kansas best, and Le Thien, who's good but who I've never played. Stop being a baby.

P.S. I'm also probably MMing Hylian at this, as well as a bunch of OK people that I don't know anything about :(
Oh gosh. I guess I'll keep my money then!

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
Jerm, we might have to make that 4, if SG is coming. I'm determined to make this. (I need to make at least one long road trip before I leave.)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_<

So it's only gonna be take and Esca? They better show up, and I got everyone updated up front I think. Housing is still open up right now.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
i'm not sure. jerm was asking for razer and, if carnage and sg confirm, my car is full. i'll get back to you tomorrow.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
<_<

So it's only gonna be take and Esca? They better show up, and I got everyone updated up front I think. Housing is still open up right now.
I don't main G&W >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom