• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
-Broly (Marth)
-vorguen (snake)
-shlike (ZSS)
-vash (Wario / Snake / Ike)
-pax (MK)
-papi (ICs)
-vickey (Kirby)
-magik (Pkmn Trainer)

Esca

Smash Champion
I like the sound of Po-mont better.
You're right. Beaumont does sound lackluster and boring.

I'd much rather listen to your mother moan.

--------------------------------------------

At any rate, it looks like I'm driving up there alone for this. Take will be in Denton, so I'm gonna be riding solo. You guys better suck my **** or something.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
No, but you do have to satisfy the minimum wenis length requirement and be able to pass the No Virgins Allowed Ever Interrogation Screening.

Just kidding. That would limit this tournament to a 5-man bracket. I can't have odd numbers.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Wait blueJ, razer never asked me for a ride, just said he didnt know if he was going cause he didnt have one. So put gnes down for going with us. I'm sure razer will find a ride, just was telling you incase he didnt. And is SG even going?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I need a doubles partner for this. If you anyone knows some1 who would like to team with a scrubby fox, tell em about me.

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, since CY isn't going now, I'm gonna need a ride going.

I have a horrible Pit, but I use him in teams anyway. So if anyone wants to team with me, tell me.

Santi

Smash Lord
CY Pleaseeeeeeeee come.
You me+Esca need to explore the campus and bag em hoes.

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, so it's final that I'm confirmed for this. But it's just me from Beaumont so whose housing me again?

Also, I'm annoucing this as my last tournament. I gotta quit for college.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*****, you can stay with whoever you want just gotta call it. Prolly gonna have a list up of who stays where after the monthly this saturday, tentative of course, but OK housing ends at the end of this month :/

If you don't pre-reg by then, we're gonna have to make you get a hotel, sorry, but it's just tough noogies.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
How do I pre-reg? And if I have to get a hotel for this I'm not going lol. One guy.
I hope you show up...I'm gonna take to a quiet, dark corner and show you how a real man humiliates another.

Suspect

Smash Hero
If i can somehow get to houston/dallas and carpool with them ill go to this, i just found out ill have a lil cash on me around that time.

so just incase (i know im late)

Name-Suspect
main- kirby/luigi
san antonio

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
T_T I have like....til the 8th here in TX before I move to MO and I was looking for a big tournament not on the 1st (becuz I'll be busy). Now I have to debate my priorities. One last brawl tournament before I go up to MO or going on my scheduled leave date of the 8th. -rubs chin- I haven't been to a big one in a while, **** OH SNAP!!

I'll be back bwuahaha.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey, my normal partner isn't going to go to this and I need someone to run doubles with me.

If anyone is interested just pm me; we can probably just plan to meet and play before the tournament and decide if we'll run teams then.

I run Diddy Kong and Wario.

Gnes

Smash Master
Hey, my normal partner isn't going to go to this and I need someone to run doubles with me.

If anyone is interested just pm me; we can probably just plan to meet and play before the tournament and decide if we'll run teams then.

I run Diddy Kong and Wario.
We need to play good sir ^.^

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
MO sucks, man! Stay in TX!
I'm hoping it doesn't suck too much. I would stay in TX but I'm bored of TX, I want to try another state for a lil while.

So I think I'll be going but basically whenever I get knocked out of the tournament I'll be going straight to MO lol.

Esca

Smash Champion
Someone team with Esca. :(

I go Pit/D3 depending on my partners character.

I do really well teaming with Wario and Marth, as well as Diddy.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'll team... but I'm a scrubby fox. I'll probably go wario in teams (I've been trying to pick him up).

bassem6

Smash Lord
Someone team with Esca. :(

I go Pit/D3 depending on my partners character.

I do really well teaming with Wario and Marth, as well as Diddy.
I'll team with you. I main wario very well if i do say so myself. I play doubles extemely well and have extensive doubles experience with different partners. Im in need of a partner as well and you seem to be the most skilled out of all the available candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom