• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You have a very loose definition of ****... I wonder what you call it when people 3-0 someone else, as opposed to 3-2ing, last stock high percents *rolls eyes*

Gnes

Smash Master
If you were offering me a character that doesn't camp I would consider it... you camp me enough with your Diddy as it were... even though I DID **** on your Snake when we friendlied.
When diddy can fly, well talk. And u aint see nothing yet. Wait till our next set PX, u will want to punch and hug me at the both time.

Punch=because my camping has reach ADHD levels of havok and i will NEVER EVER APPROACH A WARIO again. j/k i dont have the energy for that, but i do have a new strategy ^.^

Hug=Because my diddy has gotten so sexy now.

MM my snake ****. The loser has to by the winner a pack of condoms, for deeds later to discuss.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Just a housing update:

Sars
Gmo/Kpeezy
Fatty
Gravity
Le Thein

All possible housing options. Tell me yo' picks!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I'm apparently staying with Billy because he said "Like I'd let you stay anywhere else than with us." And with me there is one more. That's all I know.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

School starts the 13th for me.

Im gonna have to work something out.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
I call Dallas and anyone else from Texas that wants to crash at my crib! Have to find lots of food to feed them too. No Kansas though, I don't love them as much. But I do love Kansas. We should have a party at my house first night of the tournament. I will invite Kansas and Texas at THE BOTH TIME!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I call Dallas and anyone else from Texas that wants to crash at my crib! Have to find lots of food to feed them too. No Kansas though, I don't love them as much. But I do love Kansas.
We already called GMo's place. It's so **** comfortable!

We should have a party at my house first night of the tournament. I will invite Kansas and Texas at THE BOTH TIME!
:D

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Incidentally, I'll be wanting a place to crash for the tournament so I won't have to travel to Edmond and back between the two days. Move-in day for my apartment isn't until the 17th :\

Esca

Smash Champion
Sars, me and CY will house with you. I dunno about anyone else from Beaumont though, LOL. Where tha party at?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Wherever the alcohol and weed will be at. So I'm guessing Daniel's place the first night and the second night maybe Hanson or someone else's?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Firstly, I'd like to say that Fogo has the coolest hair in Smash. Hands down. Rockin' the 80's 2 inch fro. Clean as hell.
LOL my hair is short now, but thanks :)

PhantomX...I'll money match you. $2.83. What do you say?
MM me too! I know math :bee:

Being a doctor will fix all your debts PX :D

$5 MM?
I will :)

**** it.

I want in on this.
My offer is extened to you as well.

Hey MM my snake anyones?
Done

bassem6

Smash Lord
I once again dont have a partner for doubs. PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING MY PARTNER FOR DOUBS.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Fatty bailed on him.

He was going to team with me.

But as of right now I can't go because of school, but Im trying to work stuff out.

bassem6

Smash Lord
xDDDD. That is funny. But to be fair, PX was supposed to team with me first but hes bailing on me for DOJO psshhhh. Thats why I need someone good so I can show him the error of his ways :laugh:

Santi

Smash Lord
SANTi IS CONFIRMED FOR OHSNAP!!! 100%
I have put in my two weeks notice already. I am not working for the month of August.
I wouldn't miss this tournament!!!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH EXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
San Angelo will make one last road trip as a crew!! + the legend Beah is coming with us.
We will be making a pit stop in our brother city of Dallas to level up before the tournament!!!
ME AND HANSON WILL BE BAGGIN EM HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PX WILL GET MURDERED IN HIS MM HE HAS BEEN CRAVING AGAINST SANTi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BROKEN ARROW WILL COME TO DEFEND ITS OHSNAP TITLE!!!!!!!
Not losing a SET!!!!! Just like OHSNAP4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom