• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thank your god Texas' PR is composed off of purely tournament results and not just "I feel like" statements.

Otherwise, this would still be all messy and silly.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
oh wait I forgot Paw ESPECIALLY, Zigsta.. idk it's Bowser - if you picked up another character maybe, Nike needs a bump, and RedShadow you play really well sometimes but you gotta learn more matchups.

Sorry I only posted Houston I forgot about the rest of Texas.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i meant i expected people to be like "what about me", but i appreciate it :D

I just need to get out of this F Tier :/

Denti

Smash Master
After playing both megafox and smoom, i think smoom is but megafox is 2nd most under rated. I might be wrong though, I've seen megafox do some serious ****. idk because I'm an olimar main and olimar counters fox but has a negative MU against ICs. Still on smooms defense he 3 stocked me game 1, and he defeated Dphat game one. He has some crazy potential as well. Wonder what smoom vs megafox would look like? You know, assuming megafox went Snake and not fox, lmao, impossible fox mu.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
"Needs to be Higher" epic battle, GO!!!

...Oh snap, there's an ICs in there!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
random thoughts:

fogo and polt breaking out of C tier.
Wait, are you referring to what should happen or something? I'm still in C-tier (which is obvious considering I haven't gone to a single Texas tournament since Laurel's Ragequit).

:069:

Denti

Smash Master
Wait, are you referring to what should happen or something? I'm still in C-tier (which is obvious considering I haven't gone to a single Texas tournament since Laurel's Ragequit).

:069:
Naw I know you're better than C tier and everything, you are just new to texas and haven't gone to many tournaments. lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Polt's got plenty of time to work his way up the PR, what with his three more years at UT to go.

I can see it now. Texas PR in 3 years:

1) Razer
2) Trela
3) DMG
4) Polt
5) Megafox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom