• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He says we don't need a method to gauge top players, then goes on to say we need to know top players.
Didn't know silly statements like that made for winning posts, Sync.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Guys, since UTD Zac quit Brawl and doesn't host tournaments anymore, maybe this PR is not going to be updated anymore, or updates are going to be late/behind at the least. I don't know of anyone else who would be willing to handle all future updates, though.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
If someone knows how to run this system and keep it updated, I'll see about transferring ownership of this thread to that person

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Guys, since UTD Zac quit Brawl and doesn't host tournaments anymore, maybe this PR is not going to be updated anymore, or updates are going to be late/behind at the least. I don't know of anyone else who would be willing to handle all future updates, though.
i vote the one who *****es the most about it. regardless of whether or not they know how to do it. they can suck it up and learn how.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Doesn't Zac use a program, that he created himself, to update this? You just need to ask him for that program and how to use it.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Doesn't Zac use a program, that he created himself, to update this? You just need to ask him for that program and how to use it.
first the shield breaking idea and how this.

is there something this man can't do?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's all good, Zac.

I'm available for it, but of course, if there's someone else who already knows how the system works and is willing to run it, then grab them instead. :p

You quittin' Brawl still makes me ;-; though.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I don't even remember zac losing to any mks. I think it's more of people running from his broken character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom