• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, Jon, one of Trela's friends. Really solid player, but he only goes to Hobos. I believe he uses Pit too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He beat Ozz too. Both wins were at the charity event. Jerm did get revenge though. He should be going to Hobo....

Esca

Smash Champion
Who all has he beat besides jerm? : O lol
Me and Jon got 3rd at a hobo lol i think we beat illmatic/jerm? or illmatic left or something and jerm found someone else.

He doesn't go to any tourneys. Honestly, do you STILL base the PR off of skill denti?

Denti

Smash Master
Honestly, do you STILL base the PR off of skill denti?
Do i still do what?! random accusation??

I pointed out his score because if he beat jerm and ozz shouldn't he have more points than like 16 more than the start out score? I was just wondering who he lost to that would put him there lol.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
he beat jerm at some charity event with like an attendance of jerm's immediate family (13-15) so yea that's probably why

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, the overall skill level was low and had zero OOC. It doesn't matter...if he ***** at Hobos, he'll still go up.

Trela

Smash Lord
Yall need to just calm down.

My Jon-Bon-Mon will be at HOBO this weekend, so you can all feast on his glory there.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If the PR was just based on skill, then that would mean I'm complete garbage! :D

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
we were like dead even first match til you got impatient after I killed you first.

That's your biggest problem in my opinion, when you are nervous you just do stupid **** and it gets you punished hard. So just stay calm, in my opinion from what I have seen from Dallas and Hobo 29, you are better than and have more potential than some some people in C and D tier.

You lost to two of your hardest matchups, Peach and DeDeDe.

You're really improving so I don't see why people can't try to help you, your attitiude isn't helping either.

- i have the worst luck ever
also.. LOL

try maining PEACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom