• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem6

Smash Lord
/namesearch

Yup wario is pretty garb. You have to play EXTREMELY homosexual with him at the top level in order to get anywhere. I think I get gayer and gayer with every tournament that I go to! :D :D :D

Neon!

Smash Lord
- i have the worst luck ever
- im improving slower than everyone else
- wario is trash

get the **** off my case
I really wanted to play you again at hobo but we really didnt have the chance. As everyone else is saying, you have lots of potential. Wario gets gayed by a lot of things, just like dk so I can understand where you're coming from. A lot of players hit a wall at some point but you'll break through it eventually.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Wtf you counterpick metaknight lol
From way back. Against you, that was the last time (and only time for that tournament) I used MK for singles, and I was just coming back from my break of using Link. If you want revenge, then we should definitely mm.

Dang, I feel so important with all this attention... I must be a pretty big deal, but I'm not THE Big Deal, like Denti. lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Holy **** this system is amazing.

A lot better than a placing system because that system has no way of allowing for players not in the region, whereas this doesn't matter who you win or lose to (regionally speaking).

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Holy **** this system is amazing.

A lot better than a placing system because that system has no way of allowing for players not in the region, whereas this doesn't matter who you win or lose to (regionally speaking).
Heh, I move back to FL for winter break and win a tournament, but does that earn me any points? No, not in this PR or FL's PR. :(

Oh well, money's good. Now I just need to carry this momentum in Texas tournaments and not place 17th at HOBO again. :awesome:

:069:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom