• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Gnes, you've done nothing to disprove our claim.
In fact, you probably made it more correct by confirming that they are indeed, two separate people.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Top "female" starcraft player and asian model...all the same to me.

When fruitdealer won that big tournament, I could tell his eyes weren't the only orifice getting wet.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Welcome to Texas.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
C Spyker, I don't know when the next Phase is. I don't play Brawl anymore so it's hard to get motivated to host a tourney. Not sure when a good date is either. I wonder if people would show up if I did one on the 11th. (I know it conflicts with hobo but I may be gone on the 18th).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
C Spyker, I don't know when the next Phase is. I don't play Brawl anymore so it's hard to get motivated to host a tourney. Not sure when a good date is either. I wonder if people would show up if I did one on the 11th. (I know it conflicts with hobo but I may be gone on the 18th).
C Spyker, I don't know when the next Phase is. I don't play Brawl anymore so it's hard to get motivated to host a tourney.
I don't play Brawl anymore so it's hard to get motivated to host a tourney.
I don't play Brawl anymore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I seriously haven't touched the game since MLG. P4 if you happen to come to Dallas for a tourney, I'll team with you and buy you ice cream lol

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
D:

^This is a sadface do you know what that means? I cant play against you guys now....

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Zac is not allowed to retire until he hits 1000 judgments in tournament or money match.
If he has done that, he can go.

But I'll miss him like hell...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Only reason I got 9'd by Zac was because hit stun from both of our partners lingered just a fragment too long.
:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom