• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
He loss to Lee and razer at hobo though they were close sets, i think mlg/VC upsets hit him the hardest.

i shouldn't have been the highest placing texan in teams :(. Zac come back and team with me for a national :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't even remember zac losing to any mks. I think it's more of people running from his broken character
If his character allows you to run away from him to the point you can't catch up, how is that character broken?

Look at Dedede... now look at all the people who try to time him out.

I'd run from a character that had a smash move with -2 frames of recovery on block too :laugh:
Nope I charge head first into that. I'll take a smash if you take a waft.

He loss to Lee and razer at hobo though they were close sets, i think mlg/VC upsets hit him the hardest.

i shouldn't have been the highest placing texan in teams :(. Zac come back and team with me for a national :)

NO! You must team with me first. After that, sure.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Magik is a cool guy. I hope he moves up some.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am playing again. Next tournament Im going to Hobo or Oh Snap. If not that, Whobo is a given.

I also learned something to abuse.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Speaking of super late, good stuff responding to a post three days later.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Updated with:

2010-11-27 ThanksGimping
2010-11-28 Banzaicon
2010-12-12 Hobo 29
2010-12-30 SSS4
2011-01-08 Hobo 30

I apologize for the long delay. I will be working with Espy/Xyro on getting them to update this baby.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
UTD Zac, i noticed mlg columbo was counted. if i got the mlg dallas tio file would you PLEASE count it. ill do w/e it takes to make it work cause there were some series wins/points people like espy deserve.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yes. By "counted mlg columbo" i merely gave the few people who went and did well 5-10 points. something like that. But we had a bunch from TX at mlg dallas. I think i can make it work.

You're going to have a hell of a time recreating the bracket if mlg didnt use tio. Trust me, i've tried; losers bracket gets screwed.

Xyro77

Yes. By "counted mlg columbo" i merely gave the few people who went and did well 5-10 points. something like that. But we had a bunch from TX at mlg dallas. I think i can make it work.

You're going to have a hell of a time recreating the bracket if mlg didnt use tio. Trust me, i've tried; losers bracket gets screwed.
ok. i will get to work now. brb

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just PM me or IM me on AIM/MSN/YIM about details whenever you can, Zac. :)

Also, Paw beat me to what I was going to post about.

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks for the update! :D you guys rule

random Q

I'm not asking this question to start drama or anything but what kind of inactivity would be required to get taken off the pr? Or will people remain exactly where they are even if they quit?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
PhantomX is still on the list, Denti.
As long as he's still on the list, rest assured that anyone else will stay on the list.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Johrune is a Fox player from Arkansas and should be taken off the list.

Xyro77

No he doesnt have it. Since zac is almost never online. Send me all tio files and ill give them to zac like i always do.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Zac, (or any other mod who can, really) could you add Diddy next to my name on the list? I went 100% Diddy at Hobo 30 and I plan on playing him throughout the forseeable future.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zac, (or any other mod who can, really) could you add Diddy next to my name on the list? I went 100% Diddy at Hobo 30 and I plan on playing him throughout the forseeable future.
Already, updated the OP for ya.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
People that deserve to be higher on the PR (My Opinion)

Smoom
RT
Zori
Fogo
Esca
Sync
Player-4
Leaf

The highest means needs the most jump and the lowest means still needs to jump but not as high as someone higher on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom