• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I feel like *insert friends* should be higher.
I LOL'd so hard. That's the one thing I don't miss about the old days, and something people still haven't forgotten apparently.

@assorted scrub folk: I will devour your megafox and force you to question your beliefs.

And Gnes & Ice should be higher.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I'm posting in here because Th3 Th3 Composer has some OCD about subscription and I need to bump this so he can post in the NC Brawl PRs thread.

Thanks,

yours truely,
Th3 Smith.
PS: wow you guys are really good at ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just realized that this list has Turbo and Sonic King. They're both the same person.
Oh, and I'm sure Batou and NeoBattou are the same guy too.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hence the phrase "those hard characters."
Except that I'm only using him for Lucario, so it's only one "character." :p

Am I like... The only one who goes full Yoshi in every tournament i've been in no matter the MU?
I've only very rarely gone Shelda so far. I've only used her like... twice, including my set with you. I haven't used King Dedede for anything yet, and probably won't in the near future until I get him and the Lucario match-up down.

:069:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
It's hard to recreate brackets, but possible. its gonna be super hard for MLG.
what u have to do first is get the winners bracket down first, then you look at the losers bracket (which at that point will be completely random and inaccurate) and you have to actually rename players til both the losers and winners bracket is accurate. its hard but the only way i know.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I don't think oh snap will count cause only a handful of tx went. Mlg will count cause all of tx went

Gnes

Smash Master
Neither was KTAR you *******!
When did i say ktar should count???

2010-06-05 MLG Columbus

And this was? :p

Also, Phase 9 is on there and it was Balanced Brawl.
Oh Snap should count :p
When did i say columbus should count??? I don't remember fighting for that, especially since it wouldn't really do anything for me since i loss to the ***et there.

For the record i only think dallas should count because it was IN TEXAS. Phase 9 though it was balanced brawl was in dallas, which fortunately is in texas, so i don't really care about that.

But i don't really care too much, i've forgotten how this Pr initially worked with OoS tourneys, so it's whatever.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
When did i say columbus should count???
Never. I was just pointing out what was already added in is all. I honestly don't even care that much, especially not enough to argue over it, I was just pointing out the facts.

I'm going back to my regularly scheduled lurking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom