• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
I have a similar idea from the SF series where we have Super Specials. At a cost of a meter, and pressing A+B, you perform a stronger version of that special. Sometimes, it may be an entirely different attack. You can use your meter (like an RPG) for this or save for your Final Smash.

Unfortunately, Smash players have never been all that kind to a super meter (I can't really understand why, it's basically a limit break).
If they put any kind of stuff like that into the next one I wont even buy it. I bought brawl and it sucked all i did with it was unlock everything and leave it to die. IF the next one has any fake smash features then i'm giving up on the smash series.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
@smasherx74
keep your sanity in check, i hope you don't mean that just for a change in a future installment, you would give up on the series as a whole... i really wish you would re word that. what i mean is, we will always have melee (pun on roswell)

@the Reverse Death Note
there has been someone who has mentioned it on youtube,... hold on, ive got a link...

Super Smashes!

okay, don't take him too seriously, when listening to someone on a subject you may just abhor... (what was that philosophical thing about the grain of salt? pretend i said that).
there are 10 parts, watch em if you want, i dont care.

Sagax04

Smash Rookie
Uh I havent read through all the posts and sorry if someone has already said this, but I;d like Zero and Megaman in it, with Bomberman as well. Baby Bowser would be cool, and putting in Shadow would also add more to the brawl experience.Like 2 final smashes for each character, and you can equip one in the menu screen just like in the DBZ:Budokai series. Also I'd like a more theatrical Story Mode thats a bit longer and has more brawling then platforming, but not to say that the platforms levels should be gone, as Miyomoto and his team did a pretty good job on it. Just that everyone wants to buy brawl for the brawling experience :). Also a more in depth stage builder would be greatly appreciated. Also To keep GBC controllers of course, as I'm scared those are probably going to be taken out in SSB4. Well those are my wishes lol.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Smash is known for being a unique fighting game. Copying a standard/run of the mill fighting game with the whole meter thing is such an UN smash thing. I think a new button/super move would be interesting but i was thining more of smoething that you had to charge up and release. that seems more smash, less sf.

Smash is not the same as SF.

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
i know this isnt possible but what does everyone think about create a brawler? Wouldn't that be awesome? Whenever there is a create a character feature i spend as much time doing that as playing the game. Again i know its not happening but making it like spore and having movesets to choose from, i think would be sweet.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I understand that spending time to unlock Mewtwo was fun, but I just think playing versus mode for 20 hours is slightly excessive.

I actually hope they keep the challenge board though, and put characters on it. Only, I hope they take the icons out. Then, you only know how to unlock everything-- You have no idea what it is. I mean in Brawl you could pick out every CD Stage and Trophy. Bleh.

And really, Brawl, too easy to unlock stuff. Let's look at unlocking criteria for brawl...
- Reflect 10 projectiles
- Complete Classic Mode
- Complete Classic Mode with no continues
- Complete 100-Man Brawl
- Beat Classic Mode on Normal or higher in 12 minutes or less
- Clear Target Smash 1-5 with a single character
- Play 15 matches on Shadow Moses Island
- Collect 250 trophies
- Clear classic on hard with Link or Zelda
- Clear Target Smash with 30 different characters on any difficulty
- Complete Classic Mode with 10 characters or brawl for 10 hours
- Beat 20 or more events after beating the Subspace Emissary
- Complete Classic Mode after beating the Subspace Emissary
- Complete Boss Battles with Fox and Falco

There are some okay ones, but really, they're mostly pretty easy. Let's look at Melee.

- Complete Classic or Adventure Mode
- Clear Classic or Adventure Mode as Mario with no continues
- Complete event match 37
- Complete 100-man Melee
- Play classic mode as all 14 starter characters, or use them all in vs mode
- Complete Classic Mode with Link after completing Classic Mode with 10 different characters
- Complete Event Match #29 Triforce Gathering
- Play VS. mode for a combined total of 20 hours
- Complete Stage #1 of Adventure with time ending in a "2" in the seconds meter. After that, beat Luigi and Peach in less than a minute, and then complete the Adventure mode
- As Marth, complete Classic or Adventure mode without continuing
- Complete Classic, Adventure, or Target Test with all other 24 characters.

Alright. Luigi being oddly specific, most of these are better. Specific event matches that weren't all that easy, 20 hours of gameplay, beating adventure and classic with everyone without continues and whatnot....

The only thing I will say is, Brawl right now has a harder 100-man-brawl than Melee did. Seriously, I regret using a golden hammer on the red alloy-- I should have used it on the blue. I doubt I'll ever actually do that with every character. <_<

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Smash is known for being a unique fighting game. Copying a standard/run of the mill fighting game with the whole meter thing is such an UN smash thing. I think a new button/super move would be interesting but i was thining more of smoething that you had to charge up and release. that seems more smash, less sf.

Smash is not the same as SF.
How is charging something up more Smash? Not to say I'm in disagreement, but people always say "X is not Smash", but the only answer I ever get is whatever's not in other fighters. It's almost like people want Smash to have different things just for the sake of being different.

DARKDRAGONHIEI

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-5788-9766
character additions would be nice, more stages (i feel like they have to little stages).
one character i believe they should add would be link from majora's mask and give him the ability to change mask(Zora, Goron, and Deku link). if pokemon traininer can do it why not link???
my other request would be to COMPLETELY improve Gannon. hes the king of evil, how in ----- names did you make him so low??? he was fast strong, he had projectiles, HE HAD THE ABILITY TO FLY!!!!!! comon people give this guy a better move set put him higher in the tiers. some people asked for megaman, that would be a nice addition only thing is that hes not from nintendo so i have doubt he'll be in brawl. Knuckels (from sonic) and Geno(Mario RPG) would be a really nice addition to the game both have the ability to fight both are pretty quick. would be nice to see Geno make a comeback like Pit.

majora_787

Smash Hero
character additions would be nice, more stages (i feel like they have to little stages).
one character i believe they should add would be link from majora's mask and give him the ability to change mask(Zora, Goron, and Deku link). if pokemon traininer can do it why not link???
my other request would be to COMPLETELY improve Gannon. hes the king of evil, how in ----- names did you make him so low??? he was fast strong, he had projectiles, HE HAD THE ABILITY TO FLY!!!!!! comon people give this guy a better move set put him higher in the tiers. some people asked for megaman, that would be a nice addition only thing is that hes not from nintendo so i have doubt he'll be in brawl. Knuckels (from sonic) and Geno(Mario RPG) would be a really nice addition to the game both have the ability to fight both are pretty quick. would be nice to see Geno make a comeback like Pit.
Majora's Mask does not have a remake from more recent times. Pokemon 1st generation does.

You're right, Ganondorf is ruined and needs to be fixed.

I do hope you mean SSB4, not Brawl...

One 3rd party per 3rd party series is plenty.

Geno belongs to square enix and is from what is technically a retro game. I suppose technically he has more chance in some ways, but you know. It's kinda weird.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
While I suppose a future Smash could have a more challenging single player mode, it certainly shouldn't have the same unlocking methods as Melee. The way to get Mewtwo was horrible, unless you out and out just had the game keep on going while you were asleep. G&W's was also pretty bad all things considering, since it required that 20 hour Mewtwo binge.

As for spoiled characters, Snake and Sonic were the only ones that the developers actually went and showed, which was pretty much all for marketing purposes. Everything else was just fans leaking it, so odds are if you knew, it was probably your fault. I also can't help but feel the way you may have felt about Melee's character may have just been nostalgia, but then again, from most people's responses, I had a different situation back then. (I lurked Smashboards at the time, and thus spoiled myself to Melee's secrets, just like most of you probably spoiled yourself to Brawl's. Oh I can still clearly remember the thread where Giga Bowser was first shown)

UberMario

Smash Master
While I suppose a future Smash could have a more challenging single player mode, it certainly shouldn't have the same unlocking methods as Melee. The way to get Mewtwo was horrible, unless you out and out just had the game keep on going while you were asleep. G&W's was also pretty bad all things considering, since it required that 20 hour Mewtwo binge.
If you have four controllers it takes only 5 hours for Mewtwo, assuming you tried to unlock him right from the start. :lick:

majora_787

Smash Hero
If you have four controllers it takes only 5 hours for Mewtwo, assuming you tried to unlock him right from the start. :lick:
I guess that's true. Eh... The Mewtwo thing is kinda blargh.

They need to tone 100-man back down, that mode is seriously just...

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
i know this isnt possible but what does everyone think about create a brawler? Wouldn't that be awesome? Whenever there is a create a character feature i spend as much time doing that as playing the game. Again i know its not happening but making it like spore and having movesets to choose from, i think would be sweet.
One problem...Smash is supposed to be Pre-established characters fighting for the sake of just...having fun characters fight. Create-a-Smasher would kinda ruin it.
Also, all anyone would do is create overly-broken characters that have like:
Meta Knights attack speed
Gannondorfs Power
Bowsers weight
Sonics speed
falco's jump
And moves like:
Falcon Punch
R.O.Bs glider
the Dimensional Cape of the Knight
Bowsers Side Special

↑↑↑↑↑thats basically what people would make, an UNGODLY abomination of a broken character.

Those are my two cents

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
(I lurked Smashboards at the time, and thus spoiled myself to Melee's secrets, just like most of you probably spoiled yourself to Brawl's. Oh I can still clearly remember the thread where Giga Bowser was first shown)
Haha yeah, I didnt do much smashboards lurking when i was eight :p

@Kuma, their isnt really a reason i can come up with to say this is why it wont work. Because it probably would work, but smash has few games that work like it, and their are lots of games that work like street fighter. Smash's gameplay should keeps its unique style and steer clear of any limitations like health bars and power bars.

majora_787

Smash Hero
One problem...Smash is supposed to be Pre-established characters fighting for the sake of just...having fun characters fight. Create-a-Smasher would kinda ruin it.
Also, all anyone would do is create overly-broken characters that have like:
Meta Knights attack speed
Gannondorfs Power
Bowsers weight
Sonics speed
falco's jump
And moves like:
Falcon Punch
R.O.Bs glider
the Dimensional Cape of the Knight
Bowsers Side Special

↑↑↑↑↑thats basically what people would make, an UNGODLY abomination of a broken character.

Those are my two cents
Or, they could just make Meta Knight.

Jokes aside, I think in SSB4 they should add more villains. Villains are an awesome part of fanservice. Bowser and Ganondorf, playable in Melee? Pure awesome. Wario, Dedede, Meta Knight, and Wolf in brawl? ALSO awesome. However, we're missing other potential ones like Ashnard, or K. Rool, or Ridley. I dunno about Ashnard, but I know K. Rool and RIdley are popular villains

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
yeah getocoolaid i suppose your right but i was thinking they would get certain attributes and cannot make them ungodly but it prb wouldnt be very good. Has anybody talked about the kooplings not bowser jr but like Wendy O. Koopa or the others. One of those might be good.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I have a similar idea from the SF series where we have Super Specials. At a cost of a meter, and pressing A+B, you perform a stronger version of that special. Sometimes, it may be an entirely different attack. You can use your meter (like an RPG) for this or save for your Final Smash.

Unfortunately, Smash players have never been all that kind to a super meter (I can't really understand why, it's basically a limit break).
That's interesting. I never thought of how my Super Smash idea could be activated but that A+B thing doesn't sound bad, and neither does that meter. Thanks to Shortie I know a reason why the meter thing might not be liked, so maybe the developers can come up with something else if its really a problem. About my idea, I basically saw it as an enhanced Smash Attack instead of an advanced special, but your's isn't a bad idea.

there has been someone who has mentioned it on youtube,... hold on, ive got a link...

Super Smashes!
Hmm...I've seen all the parts, and I like the ideas but that wasn't what I had in mind. It seems like his Super Smashes are a step above, like an Ultra Final Smash. Mine was more like a middleman between the Final and Regular Smash--something more special than the standard but not as great as the Final. That applied to everything about it, like the strength, appearance, etc.

@Kuma, their isnt really a reason i can come up with to say this is why it wont work. Because it probably would work, but smash has few games that work like it, and their are lots of games that work like street fighter. Smash's gameplay should keeps its unique style and steer clear of any limitations like health bars and power bars.
Good point. Well, maybe they can come up with a way to make it feel more SSB-like or maybe another activation method that suits the SSB series? Like a floating ball (lol), or fully charge a regular Smash and then press a certain button (can't decide which) as you release it? idk...

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
they need dixie and king k rool from donkey kong
Incidentally, Dixie Kong was actually supposed to be in Brawl, but wasn't finished possibly due to time constraints. Dixie would be pretty cool, but to me she seems like she would have similar moves to Diddy.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Good point. Well, maybe they can come up with a way to make it feel more SSB-like or maybe another activation method that suits the SSB series? Like a floating ball (lol), or fully charge a regular Smash and then press a certain button (can't decide which) as you release it? idk...
Im not against some sort of new button/charge up/a b combo. So long as it feels like smash.

Maybe some sort of ram/charging move, where you hold down (this and that) button and when its charged your character goes charging straight forward. When they come in contact with another character they beat them/attack them in close combat while still running. So the attacking character is attacking while in motion. Then they do a final punch/ect and it sends the other character flying (how severe the throw depends on percentage of course) Iy would do pretty decent damage considering you should be able to notice a charcter charging from far away and be able to move/jump.

Idk, that was just a brain storm. Think of a less strong and moving version of links final smash. The intense slicing motions.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lolwait, have I failed? I thought Brawl was the very last Smash Bros. Dx

...Or at least that's what my brother's been telling me for the longest time.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This isn't about it working or not because, like you said, it could work. Trust me, even if you were to add some stuff from other fighters, it'd still maintain its unique identity. As long as it has Nintendo characters, a priority system, its K.O. method, and DI, I don't think we have to worry about it losing its unique style.

Things like a power meter won't be a limitation (like say life bars) because you really have access to stuff you couldn't do in the first three games.

Im not against some sort of new button/charge up/a b combo. So long as it feels like smash.
Again, what does it mean for something to be "Smash-ish" so to speak?

Maybe some sort of ram/charging move, where you hold down (this and that) button and when its charged your character goes charging straight forward. When they come in contact with another character they beat them/attack them in close combat while still running. So the attacking character is attacking while in motion. Then they do a final punch/ect and it sends the other character flying (how severe the throw depends on percentage of course) Iy would do pretty decent damage considering you should be able to notice a charcter charging from far away and be able to move/jump.

Idk, that was just a brain storm. Think of a less strong and moving version of links final smash. The intense slicing motions.
What you just described sounds like a number of super moves in other fighting games except with this weird charge. The problem with this is that you can see this move coming a mile away. Not only that, but the description of your attack sounds very generic. The final smashes should be something that suits the character (but no Landmaster ****) and their style of play.

majora_787

Smash Hero
The only way Brawl is the last one is if Nintendo decides they don't want...

1. to please their fans
2. their fans' money

If they want NEITHER, then they will never make another smash bros. again.

Now, it may or may not be the last one made by Sakurai. Which means when we get smash 4, things could be plenty different.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Kuma, wouldnt having a system that works like SF itself be generic? Also, one of the reasons I like playing smash is because you can teach someone how to play within like ten minutes, then they learn how to do difficult combos ect on their own later. But i can play street fighter for an hour and still be shaky on the combos. The power bar thingy is limiting because it requires you to replenish it to able to use a certain move, which hasnt been done in smash. (excluding smashballs) If i was to play as samus i could use all her moves straight off the bat. Unlike other fighting games where you have to land hits to raise this power bar thing. Idk, the power bar doesnt fit how smash plays.

And yes, Im terrible at Street fighter, Teeken, Capcom vs series, Dragon Ball Z, ect.
Im only good at smash and Soul Caliber, bringing in elements from the games above would change the gameplay in a way that makes smash harder to play.

Does anyone even enjoy the smashballs?

Bomber Man should be in.
Correct.

Reapereater

Smash Cadet
Super Smash attack:

It could be a ground move pressing both A + B and tapping the joy stick. Or (depending on the console and controller) use the cstick or that useless button on your controller for supper smash attack. It should be hard to pull off though, so the button combination should be complex. It should be like the special moves-- having a left, right, up, and down attack.

Comments:

-I don't use the smash ball. It's a complete game-changer, so if even a noob at smash keeps getting the smash ball against a pro, he has power over him. I find that unfair.
- I wish there was a feature in SSB4 where you can put any character in any of the games that any character in SSB4 were in. i.e- Samus in a legend of zelda game. I doubt it will be in the game though.
- I believe create-a-brawler is fine as long as it's done with mii's and the movesets are only used with Mii sports games (boxing mii moveset, swordsmii moveset, tennis mii moveset, etc.)
- The story for SSB4 should move away from trophies.
- Instead of a meter, how about when your percentage reaches to like 250%, the characters gets a chance to do a super smash attack with their special attacks. This is considering that the percentage is so outrageous that it would barely ever happen.
-Megaman, Little Mac, and Bomberman shoudl be in SSB4

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Nintendo's next classic controller should have clickable analog sticks like the other consoles do. There could be a new neutral Smash attack assigned to them. (i.e. Mario's old down-B)

majora_787

Smash Hero
I really don't like Smash Balls. I feel they take away from the pace of the action. If there were a way, say you got to 150%-250% or something depending on the character, you would get a chance to use it.

Also, I always thought of "super-specials" to be one of two things...

1. Make smash attacks take longer to charge, but do something different when completely charged.

or

2. Make all specials chargeable to a higher point, or maybe one per character. Like, say Captain Falcon charges his Falcon Punch and it becomes much more powerful. Also, Mario and his Fireballs, or Marth and his Dancing Blade.

I really think the final smash system needs a tweak though.

UberMario

Smash Master
For a "create-a-smasher", wouldn't it be logical to have a "points cap" to prevent overly broken characters? I.e. each point raises a particular stat one stage and when you run out of points your character can't have any stats improved afterward (unless you remove points from a stat).

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
I think that could still be broken. Let's say a skill was "Power" and I used all my stats on that. i can't move, but I can kill in under 40%...I still say thats broken. Same with weight, speed, etc.

Joe_Cool

Smash Cadet
I just hope that they add a buttload of characters! And bring back all the original from melee. Also I want them to increase the hitstun for combos! :D

UberMario

Smash Master
I think that could still be broken. Let's say a skill was "Power" and I used all my stats on that. i can't move, but I can kill in under 40%...I still say thats broken. Same with weight, speed, etc.
You'd be murdered by projectiles though if your only non-horrible stat was power.

Laiq

Smash Rookie
I don't like the idea of create-a-smasher. The idea of the super smash series is to pit video game (Nintendo) characters against each other. To see who would win, Mario or Link. Pikachu or Ganondorf.

SSE needs to be done away with. End of story. Although I do like how adventure modes have evolved throughout the series. It'd be interesting to see an adventure mode about the length of melee's, maybe with character specific elements. It'd be hard to make for all 40/50ish characters SSB4 would include, but it'd be kinda cool.

I don't like Final Smashes, and would want them to be heavily modified, if not removed completely.

As previously said about a hundred times, the overall speed of the game would have to be somewhere between Melee's and Brawl's.

Lastly, I wouldn't mind some difficult unlockables. Let's face it, getting all the characters and stages doesn't take all that much skill. In Brawl, the tougher and more time consuming challenges (Boss Battles on Intense, 2000 K0s, Clearing Classic and All-Star with all characters, etc) are only rewarded with trophies, which are basically worthless. I wouldn't mind a few stages, maybe even a character or two, to be given as a reward for challenging tasks. I realize there aren't very many of those in the single player Brawl game; maybe new, harder events could be made, or a new game mode.

PS: MORE BIRDO.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
I actually hope for a completely redone story mode. New story, enemies, locations, everything. SSE (i think) would have been better if they hadnt done the Great Maze, Id rather of had 2 more hours of new levels than that, and TGM is the only thing that ruined it for me. So, yeah. New story. New Locations. New Enemies/Bosses. No Maze.

My SSB4 wishlist.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
If we MUST have a crazy long story mode it needs:

-To lack the ability to unlock MOST of the roster. Maybe like five characters.
-Have places from games, not random areas. I would prefer a "Worlds Collide" over "New Dimension" type area thingy.
-New Sort of final boss, and a stronger villain Allience. Less back stabbing, more of a strong group like the villains in KH1.
-A generally more intersting story line.

I would much rather prefer a type of "Story Mode Like SC, though I have said this three times already since being on the boards. Its true kids, we are repetitive ;D

Create-A-Character isnt at all what smash is about. Mii, is something i would say is as customizable as a character should get. Depending on weight, you get a different moveset.

Small plays like lighter, faster characters
Medium plays like medium sized characters who arent acceling nor low in any field.
Heavy who are slower but more powerful

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yeh, unlocking every character that way makes it even easier... Somehow. But yeah, if we had a real alliance... Say they had more villains, like they SHOULD...

We could have a villain alliance that looks something like this:
Bowser, Ganondorf, Wario, Dedede, Wolf, Ridley, K Rool

And that's much better than Ganondorf who betrays Bowser and gets used, Bowser who gets betrayed, and Wario who does nothing effective and dies.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I think SSE would be a lot better if it was a separate game and they didn't need to include tens of characters in it. I could see it being like a Kirby-style hack-n-slash.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
The new playable villains I want to see in Adventure Mode are Medusa, King K. Rool, Hunting Dog, and Mewtwo.

Medusa could be something like Maleficient from Sleeping Beauty. I could just see her imprisoning Peach/Zelda/Palutena (yes, this time, you have to choose one of three damsels!) And then eventually, Samus has to rescue each of the damsels one by one... and she assembles an all-female team of heroines and they set out to save the male heroes (Mario, Link, and Pit). Maybe Medusa could have a few scenes with Ganondorf... he could have ambitions to be the god of the multiverse and she might want to be more than just the dark goddess of Angel Land.

King K. Rool... hmm, maybe he could just kidnap Donkey Kong, causing Diddy and Dixie to team up and go on a quest to save Donkey Kong.. and during the quest, they discover K. Rool's bigger plot... an insane plot to destroy the Nintendo multiverse (he really is insane, you know) and they got to team up with other heroes to stop the plot.

Hunting Dog... I could actually see the dog playing the "collector" role where he hunts down heroes like Mario, Link, Pit, Kirby, Samus, and Pikachu and turns them into trophies for the lulz. After he hands them to his master who turns out to be Diskun, the creator of the Nintendo multiverse. Diskun suddenly turns on the dog and turns him into a trophy. Diskun is revealed to be Tabuu in disguise!!! (seems like the dog was actually collecting heroes so they could band together against Tabuu). Little Mac, leading his team of retro characters (Takamaru, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, and R.O.B.), finds the dog's trophy and revives him, the dog joins the party and leads them to the real Diskun and find the heroes the dog collected (allowing you to play as the dog in Adventure Mode).

Mewtwo... he could be Tabuu's secret weapon (and a nice surprise to fans who wanted him back) and he ends up facing Zoroark... and as storytelling dictates it, Zoroark beats Mewtwo (dark beats psychic). And after Tabuu disposes Mewtwo because he didn't win, Mewtwo decides he is gonna join the good side (allowing you to play as Mewtwo in the Adventure Mode)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Medusa has a shot now, since Pit is a veteran and has a recent game after like 20 years. xD

Mewtwo and K. Rool are must-haves, as well as Ridley, and possibly Bowser Jr.

More villains are must-haves, they're understocked. Even if you count Meta Knight, there's only five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom