• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizen

Smash Legend
This thread's weird, I can't access the last 2 pages.

Game Cube controllers have the most convenient button configuration and layout of any controller I've used. It beats Playstation, XBox, hand-helds, Wii remotes and classic controllers, in my opinion. For point and aim games the wii remote+nunchuk are better. Other than that, GC's the best design and the next controller should be planned around it.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
This thread's weird, I can't access the last 2 pages.

Game Cube controllers have the most convenient button configuration and layout of any controller I've used. It beats Playstation, XBox, hand-helds, Wii remotes and classic controllers, in my opinion. For point and aim games the wii remote+nunchuk are better. Other than that, GC's the best design and the next controller should be planned around it.
I found the opposite of this to be true. The GC controller has to be the most painful thing I've ever wrapped my meaty hooks around.

Despite this, they brought back the GC controller due to popular demand and I wouldn't be surprised if the next home console was either compatible with it in some way or had a close equivalent. And if it doesn't, you can always improvise. Or just man up and get used to CC Pro, whatever works.

PF9

Smash Lord
I recently thought up another stage idea:

I would like to see a stage based on Diddy Kong Racing. If Mario Kart gets a stage, so should DKR - after all, it was the game that introduced Diddy Kong to the world of auto racing.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
We don't need two cart racing games, and there are so many more notable locations from Donkey Kong Country. Gangplank Galleon, Bramble Blast, That weird carnival level, or the giant honeycomb could all be exciting levels.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I said this before, but I think that a "race" themed stage for DK wouldn't be that bad. There was that recent Barrel Blast game that was also a racer, and there was the scrapped GCN game Donkey Kong Racing. If we get two stages again, one could be based around the DK series racing aspects, and the other can be based around a DKC location.

Also I'd like to point out again that we probably won't get a Mario Kart stage again, since there are two natural places for the a Mario Kart stage to progress to, Bowsers Castle or Rainbow Road. In the case of Bowser's Castle, I find it much more likely that a stage will be based around it would be themed to more classic games (or possibly NSMBWii) instead of the Kart series. For Rainbow Road, I just can't imagine them having two Mario stages in outerspace. (And you know that they will have a Galaxy stage first). Thus you can have the DK Racing stage without any fear about repeating yourself too much.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Who knows, we might get a Rainbow Road stage, but I wouldn't be surprised for the reasons you said. Then again, we have Norfair and Brinstar Depths, both of which are the lava (why this is is beyond me) Metroid stages.

I just want to see a Rainbow Road medley at least.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
You mean Brinstar and Brinstar Depths, don't you? Cause one was acid and the other was lava + Giant lizard od death. The reason that they may have been so similar, aethetically speaking, could probably be attributed to the fact that the Metroid series had very limited locations at the time. Super Metroid took place in the same place as Metroid, and SR388 isn't that much different. For Mario though, there's more than enough different locations to choose from.

If you are referring to Brinstar + Norfair though, that's because Brinstar was a past stage. If you really are referring to Norfair and Brinstar Depths, those were for different games, so its not applicable to a pottential Smash that has both a SMG stage and a rainbow road stage.

If there were no Rainbow Road stage though, I'd assume that in a pottential SMG stage, they'd have music from Rainbow Road. Seems natural.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
I might be alone on this, but I kinda hope a new Mario Kart stage would be based off of Battle Mode. Don't really care where, but I think it'd be more interesting than another racetrack.

On another note, it'd be really sweet if there was a new F-Zero stage where you ride on the cars sorta like in Big Blue, but the camera is behind the cars just like in every racing game ever. It'd probably still have the awkwardly bunched up cars to some extent, but it'd look pretty sweet. Also has the benefit of cars zipping by and the occasional side tackles and explosions.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I might be alone on this, but I kinda hope a new Mario Kart stage would be based off of Battle Mode. Don't really care where, but I think it'd be more interesting than another racetrack.

On another note, it'd be really sweet if there was a new F-Zero stage where you ride on the cars sorta like in Big Blue, but the camera is behind the cars just like in every racing game ever. It'd probably still have the awkwardly bunched up cars to some extent, but it'd look pretty sweet. Also has the benefit of cars zipping by and the occasional side tackles and explosions.
I'm liking this idea. It'd be a new take on the mutating stage design. After all, Port Town just felt like an update to Mute City.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
One concern I have over that F-Zero idea is the light coming out of the boosters, but that may be minor. I had a similar idea a while ago revolving around Star Fox with four, actual scale (instead of tiny), arwings that roamed around Venom, kind of mimicking Area 6 from SF64, but I didn't think much about it due to thinking the ships would look odd as seen from behind.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
if by chance they were to add a golden sun character to the next smash they would need a fitting level as well, i'm think either on top or inside one of the lighthouses, ideas?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
What about unlockable costumes? Most people you could think of costumes from an in-game scene. And the others could be on the spot created?

Ex: Mario has Frog Mario costume

and on the other side, Pikachu could wear a rocket hat, and a belt with pokeballs on it?

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
if by chance they were to add a golden sun character to the next smash they would need a fitting level as well, i'm think either on top or inside one of the lighthouses, ideas?
I'd assume it'd be the top of the final lighthouse...venus was it? Perhaps with some Merandi/Statrus(Sp?) interaction.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I said this before, but I think that a "race" themed stage for DK wouldn't be that bad. There was that recent Barrel Blast game that was also a racer, and there was the scrapped GCN game Donkey Kong Racing. If we get two stages again, one could be based around the DK series racing aspects, and the other can be based around a DKC location.
. . .Very revealing comment here. If anything outside the main DKC series/DK64 would get representation, it'd probably be Jungle Beat which has -some- fans. . .Yeah, Barrel Blast is the newest, but that was quite possibly one of the biggest flops the DK series has had in a long time.

The fact that you give pathetic spin-offs such stupidly large amounts of credit showcases your blatant bias for Dixie Kong over K. Rool.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
. . .Very revealing comment here. If anything outside the main DKC series/DK64 would get representation, it'd probably be Jungle Beat which has -some- fans. . .Yeah, Barrel Blast is the newest, but that was quite possibly one of the biggest flops the DK series has had in a long time.

The fact that you give pathetic spin-offs such stupidly large amounts of credit showcases your blatant bias for Dixie Kong over K. Rool.
I think Dixie Kong and K. Rool both deserve a spot in Smash Bros., if Nintendo wills it.

More third parties would also be nice. Let's have some fun Capcom and Konami and Sega action!

I hope Metroid Prime 3 and King Dedede's arena also get represented.

Sakurai needs to balance the game a bit more, too.

Yeah, I'm pretty much just using this post as an excuse to have my sig show up. :p

Pieman0920

Smash Master

Eh? It was less aimed towards Barrel Blast alone, but rather a combination of it, Diddy Kong Racing, and the canceled Donkey Kong Racing (Also the Mario Kart stages) in order to represent a aspect of the Donkey Kong series that hasn't been represented yet. Its a combination of things, rather than one specific game. Heck, I was tempted to also say King of Swing, but I'm not all that sure about how that game works. I honestly don't where you even saw me giving "stupidly large amounts of credit" towards it either, as I also said that DKC should be represented by a second stage at the same time. It also makes no sense why you'd relate that to character selection for the series when I didn't even mention that. Its like saying that someone must be biased for Vaati because someone wants a Minish Cap stage despite the fact that Minish Cap isn't as popular as other Zelda games.

Get the stick out of your butt Warlord.

@ Flyingfil:

I don't think King Dedede's arena will be a stage. Its virtually a boxing ring, and given how Punch Out will probably be in Smash 4, the stage for that series pretty much has to be a boxing ring too.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Eh? It was less aimed towards Barrel Blast alone, but rather a combination of it, Diddy Kong Racing, and the canceled Donkey Kong Racing (Also the Mario Kart stages) in order to represent a aspect of the Donkey Kong series that hasn't been represented yet. Its a combination of things, rather than one specific game. Heck, I was tempted to also say King of Swing, but I'm not all that sure about how that game works. I honestly don't where you even saw me giving "stupidly large amounts of credit" towards it either, as I also said that DKC should be represented by a second stage at the same time. It also makes no sense why you'd relate that to character selection for the series when I didn't even mention that. Its like saying that someone must be biased for Vaati because someone wants a Minish Cap stage despite the fact that Minish Cap isn't as popular as other Zelda games.
Placing the racing games on par with the main series in any form is still very out there. I don't see why you're giving credit to a canceled game, though Diddy Kong Racing is a valid point. . .Though. . .It'd be rather hard to make a stage that represents both that and Barrel Blast, don't you think? Diddy Kong Racing is hardly a DK game, it's a random cartoonish racer with Diddy Kong and a random Kremling thrown into it, much like how Starfox Adventures is a random game with Falco and Andross thrown in at the last second and the protagonist replaced with Fox.

I'm relating it to character selection due to how you consistently insist the importance of Dixie's playable roles in spin offs, and you're giving those spin-off games far more credit then they're worth.

Get the stick out of your butt Warlord.
I could attempt to remove that imaginary stick, but I'm too busy trying to remove the palm permanately attached to my face whenever I'm talking to you.

I don't think King Dedede's arena will be a stage. Its virtually a boxing ring, and given how Punch Out will probably be in Smash 4, the stage for that series pretty much has to be a boxing ring too.
This is actually a good point I never thought about. What with Little Mac being nearly guaranteed to get in, he'll probably end up getting a home stage, which will probably end up being a generic boxing ring and locking out Mt. Dedede.

Though then again, there's the possibility of a scrolling stage based off the training segments in the Bronx, or even the possibility of Little Mac not getting a stage. If there is indeed no boxing stage from Punch-Out, Mt. Dedede's a lock. What you're saying is certainly a very real possibillity, though.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I realllllyyyyy want Paper Mario to be playable for some reason.

Also:

I want them to change Link's moveset a little. I love his UpB... but that should be Roc's feather or something. Do something else for the sword spin, and put a freaking megaton hammer on him!

Pokemon Trainer shouldn't get exhausted!

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi ala Ice Climbers. That would be so awesome :)

Other Characters: (in order of importance)

Issac
Marina
Geno
Mega man (I'm neutral one this one really, but if Snake's there he should be too)
King K. Rool
Funky Kong OR Chunky Kong (I'm leaning Funky Kong)
Donkey Kong Jr.
Waluigi
Poo or Starman (Either or)
Vaati
Krystal
One of the FE characters who used a spear, just for variety.
Shadow
A Mii character, that would be so epic!
Banjo Kazooie
Timber the Tiger (Diddy Kong Racing!)

Also, I would like to see Ratix Farrence from the first Star Ocean to make the cut. But I know that will never happen.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Placing the racing games on par with the main series in any form is still very out there. I don't see why you're giving credit to a canceled game, though Diddy Kong Racing is a valid point. . .Though. . .It'd be rather hard to make a stage that represents both that and Barrel Blast, don't you think? Diddy Kong Racing is hardly a DK game, it's a random cartoonish racer with Diddy Kong and a random Kremling thrown into it, much like how Starfox Adventures is a random game with Falco and Andross thrown in at the last second and the protagonist replaced with Fox.
I am opperating under the assumption that for Smash 4, the DK series will recieve two stages, just as it did in Melee and Brawl. Thus you have to understand that I feel that it would be better for at least one of the stages to not be based around the old platformers. In my stage list, the second (or first, there's no real order) is based around Donkey Kong Country 2, and thus I don't feel that I need to represent the DKC series any more in any hypothetical stage list. Thus the idea came that I should try to focus on one of the more recent aspects of the DK series, with the most recent being Barrel Blast. As you said though, Barrel Blast is not a popular game, but it did get me to thinking that there's been quite a noticable amount of racing oriented games in the DK series (including hte canceled one) and thus a stage based around those aspects may be better than trying to squeeze another thing out of DKC. Actually though I probably shouldn't be so harsh on DKC/64, and that series didn't have that many stages. Brawl for instance didn't include a stage from any of those games, instead opting to go with Jungle Beat and the classic DK.

Whatever the case, I feel a stage incorporating elements from both games would be perfectly acceptable. I also think that a stage based around Sauria for Star Fox would be fine too. In reality, DK being associated with racing, and Sauria have shown up more than once in their perspective series, so I'd say their status is higher than just "random" or something like that.

I'm relating it to character selection due to how you consistently insist the importance of Dixie's playable roles in spin offs, and you're giving those spin-off games far more credit then they're worth.
You mean spin offs that go beyond the DK series, don't you? Like the Mario spots games? The DK series as it is has become something very different from its old platforming days on the SNES/N64, and those days were different from what it originally was also. The DK series is kind of a mess when it comes to game genre, so I honestly don't view anything within it a spin off. In any case though, I refuse to get into a Dixie/K.Rool debate just because you randomly decided to bring it up.

This is actually a good point I never thought about. What with Little Mac being nearly guaranteed to get in, he'll probably end up getting a home stage, which will probably end up being a generic boxing ring and locking out Mt. Dedede.

Though then again, there's the possibility of a scrolling stage based off the training segments in the Bronx, or even the possibility of Little Mac not getting a stage. If there is indeed no boxing stage from Punch-Out, Mt. Dedede's a lock. What you're saying is certainly a very real possibillity, though.
The scrolling idea would only happen after the initial Boxing ring stage is done. Possibly after its done twice. If Mac were not to get a stage, like how Marth and Roy didn't get a stage back in Melee, I would be completely surprised, since it seems like such a natural thing to give Mac the ring.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
...You guys are way too over analytical sometimes and caring when it comes to speculation.

At any rate a DK series racing stage surely seems possible. DK was one of the only franchises to get two new stages, so who's to null it out of possibility? I'd like a DKR stage myself. I doubt there'd be copyright issues so it's more of Sakurai's/etc's opinion on it. There was also the DS remake if that accounts for anything but that came out before brawl.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
I like the imaginary Dixie conversation or whatever that Warlord guys thinks he has.

And I'd assume DK would have Gangplank Galleon in addition to something recent and/or a DK Jr. stage. Kinda doubt a racing stage since the only spinoff stage we've seen so far is from Mario Kart, which happens to be more popular than almost every series in Smash anyway.

Finn_Nahon

Smash Rookie
They should put in more stages, a new "subspace" of some sort, add more character's (not really sonic characters, they kinda, well, sonic is a terrible character), some new entry into the game (just like the smash ball), and less-laggy online fighting.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Hey guys, I came up with a Donkey Kong stage! It is called Kremling Kruise.

It is Gangplank Galleon, King K. Rool's pirate ship from Donkey Kong Country 2, and it is a large stage. It is about the size of Hyrule Temple and New Pork City. It consists of three parts - cargo hold (bottom), main deck (middle), and masts (top). The stage has three different phases as the ship sails through three areas - Gangplank Galleon (ocean phase), Crocodile Cauldron (volcano phase), and Krem Quay (swamp phase) - and it cycles in that order (the ship is sailing around Crocodile Isle).

The cargo hold is the bottom part of the stage and it is always flooded. The buoyant platforms are supersized barrels and crates. Occasionally, the water level will rise and lower and when it does rise, the platforms will float up to the main deck and even all the way to the masts!

The main deck is the middle part of the stage and it has two levels and the lower level has a large hole in the floor that leads to the cargo hold. There is a cabin on the right side of the higher level of the main deck and Kritters occasionally come out from there to attack anyone on the main deck (similar to the Primids in Subspace Emissary).

The masts are the top part of the stage and it consists of three tall masts with several small platforms and few long platforms. Many rope ladders connect the platforms so characters can climb on them if they wish to. When the whole ship is flooded, the battle will take place on these platforms of the masts (maybe that's why we have rope ladders?). There is a bird nest on top of the middle mast (the tallest one).

The ocean phase is the default phase when the ship sails through the blue ocean. During this phase, the water level will never rise all the way to the masts but there is heavy rain and strong winds instead. The winds can blow the characters much like the tree does in Green Greens. Sometimes Krow, the first boss from DKC2, appears as a hazard during the ocean phase as he causes giant eggs to fall down much like Onix's rocks in the original SSB.

The volcano phase is when the ship sails into Crocodile Cauldron. Here, the water becomes boiling red hot that it would hurt the characters like the acid/lava hazards in Metroid stages. Large blue hot air balloons also float past the masts to serve as extra platforms when the masts are submerged in boiling red hot water. Kleevar, the second boss from DKC2, sometimes appear as a hazard during the volcano phase as he shoots giant fireballs at the characters.

The swamp phase is when the ship sails through Krem Quay. Here, the water turns harmless green water but the Snapjaw appears in the water. This piranha fish is the Ultimate Chimera of Kremling Kruise. Characters should stay out of the water or the fish will try to swim and bite them. Imagine the chaos when the ship is under water and the battle is taking place on the masts. Snapjaw appears only during the swamp phase.

@ Pieman

I don't think it matters if we get two Mario stages that take place in outer space. We already got two Pokemon Stadiums and two Yoshi's Islands in Brawl. :p

EDIT

Melee's stages...

Kongo Jungle, Jungle Japes, and Kongo Jungle (past stage) all take place in the jungle. Green Greens and Dream Land (past stage) both take place in Green Greens and feature Whispy Woods. Brinstar and Brinstar Depths both take place in Brinstar and both also take place inside caves. So, I don't know why you are fearful of the idea of both a Rainbow Road stage and a Galaxy stage in SSB4 or the idea of having both a Punch-Out!! boxing ring and Mt. Dedede's ring in SSB4. I guess we cannot have both Rainbow Road and a Galaxy stage because we know Star Fox is obviously going to have a stage that takes place in outer space. :p

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I like the imaginary Dixie conversation or whatever that Warlord guys thinks he has.

And I'd assume DK would have Gangplank Galleon in addition to something recent and/or a DK Jr. stage. Kinda doubt a racing stage since the only spinoff stage we've seen so far is from Mario Kart, which happens to be more popular than almost every series in Smash anyway.
Don't worry, I don't expect it to make sense out of anybody who wasn't there back in the day (Which is. . .Me, him, and Filipino). My debating with him on Dixie/K. Rool is how I got the vast majority of my posts in this thread. Just dropping by briefly to catch a particularly delicious opportunity to attack him when he exposes himself so blatantly, thinking I'm long gone.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
@ Pieman

I don't think it matters if we get two Mario stages that take place in outer space. We already got two Pokemon Stadiums and two Yoshi's Islands in Brawl. :p

EDIT

Melee's stages...

Kongo Jungle, Jungle Japes, and Kongo Jungle (past stage) all take place in the jungle. Green Greens and Dream Land (past stage) both take place in Green Greens and feature Whispy Woods. Brinstar and Brinstar Depths both take place in Brinstar and both also take place inside caves. So, I don't know why you are fearful of the idea of both a Rainbow Road stage and a Galaxy stage in SSB4 or the idea of having both a Punch-Out!! boxing ring and Mt. Dedede's ring in SSB4. I guess we cannot have both Rainbow Road and a Galaxy stage because we know Star Fox is obviously going to have a stage that takes place in outer space. :p

Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi's Island, and the Green Greens/Dream Land stages are all past stages with new ones. Its not really the same thing as making two new stages based around similar concepts. The two Brinstar stages from Melee actually take place two different locations, although in Super Metroid, the place labeled as Brinstar Depths is simply called Kraid. Even so, the two places are aesthetically different enough as it is. In regards to Star Fox and it being in the same type of setting isn't an issue because its a different series, and the stages would likely be different. This brings us of course to Mount Dedede and a PO stage. They are indeed from different series, but they are too simmilar despite this. Mount Dedede's fighting area is basically a boxing ring, and the boxing ring from PO...is well a boxing ring. Honestly consider how they would both turn out and tell me that its a good idea to have both of them.

Don't worry, I don't expect it to make sense out of anybody who wasn't there back in the day (Which is. . .Me, him, and Filipino). My debating with him on Dixie/K. Rool is how I got the vast majority of my posts in this thread. Just dropping by briefly to catch a particularly delicious opportunity to attack him when he exposes himself so blatantly, thinking I'm long gone.
Then do your attacking when I'm actually talking about it. I mentioned my distaste of K.Rool a few weeks back, so why didn't you show up then? Why make an issue about it when I'm not talking about it at all?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
@ people who post things like what "a male platapus" said in post #31879.
i usually give people in forums a characterized voice. (its fun! try it!) sometimes it is based on the icon but when i read things like that i automatically give them a star wars fan /w saliva in their mouths voice.

i think i am not really worthy of doing this but i think that i might answer that question, pieman. (the second to last, not the last one)
ahem...
Just dropping by briefly
why does king dedede even need to have his own stage anyways? did any villains who are currently combatants have their own stage? (save bowser's giga mode of melee's final destination)

just curious, what would make a better anime and what would make better live action? MOTHER2(or 3) or Metroid (whichever... super, i guess)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@augusto
What voice do you have for me?

None of the villains have had a stage, but to me, they should. Then again, I feel that every character should have a home stage which isn't too far fetched considering that we had more stages than characters.

Finally, MOTHER would make for a great anime series. Metroid should be only CG or anime. I rather not see anymore live action movies based on videogames. Have you seen the scenes from the Legend of Chun-Li?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I liked how Melee had a stage for each character, even if the stage was from a different series. Probably one of the only people who found that interesting really. In any case, about villain stages, I've always wondered what they'd do with Bowser and Ganon if they ever decided to do that, since having them inside castles is the most sensible solution, but that may be a bit redundant. I'm sure though that there are good enough non-castle settings to give Ganondorf though.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sure though that there are good enough non-castle settings to give Ganondorf though.
I like the idea of a sandstormy Gerudo based stage. Maybe the sandstorm can get bad obscurring vision a little posibly even some wind periodically to push a la wispy woods

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
possible stages for ganon(dorf) - Gerudo Desert, Desert Colossus, Spirit Temple (maybe not), Arbiter's Grounds, Ganon's Castle... maybe Hyrule Castle Travels through time and that it turns into Ganon's Castle a-la Fire Emblem stage warping (just a thought).

@ KumaOso, it changes as you change your icon, when you were that luchador, then Ibuki, now... what are you now? when you were ibuki i gave you, a female voice... King, from KoF XI. (mostly, it is based on the attitude. i don't know if others here do this but ever since my entrance here, i have read every single post since my admission, even my week long absences, sometimes i just don't log on and i just read what you people are talking about, i search for the last post i read and start from there; Digital Imaging is just sooo boring, i veer off into the internet)
as a precaution: i'm sorry if you aren't female.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
Okay, so you're outright stalking him, cool.

@Pieman: I'm pretty sure a castle theme is flexible enough to allow a pretty wide variety of designs, at least compared to something like a boxing ring. Also makes me kinda hope a Bowser's Castle stage has that big neon sign from SMW (although it'd probably say Koopa, wouldn't it? maybe not then).

@DekuBoy: Can't really go wrong with adding more stages, can you? Not like characters where they have to balance them or anything. Would be awesome if they had like 60 or something crazy.

@Augusto McSandwich: He should just use this one.

BBQTV

Smash Master
you make it sound like what he was doing (stalking) is a bad thing

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@Augusto It's the same luchador, El Fuerte, but in an Aztec alt. And, no, I'm not a girl, but that's okay.

Like Toise said, you really can't go wrong with more stages as they just let you have more options on where you want to fight.

Mariofan12

Smash Cadet
Here are the characters I think should be playable in the next game:
Bowser Jr.
Dr. Mario
Young Link
Mewtwo
Pichu
Krystal
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Palutena