• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal_One

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I'd love to see more Namco/Sony characters in the SSB4, Even though I KNOW that will never happen XD

I'd like to see Jin kazama from Tekken, as well as Cloud From Final Fantasy.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I'm curious myself and I am wondering the same thing, and unless you show some reasoning, tell me why wouldn't Dark Samus be a clone?
Dark Samus has a completely different style from Samus. She would move alike Mewtwo. Then, she has unique Phazon attacks Samus does not have. You have no idea how ridiculously easy it would be to make a moveset, seeing as how I already have. Unfortunately, unless it was saved, it was deleted with NSider a while ago.

Anyway, it would be like a Wolf =/= Fox, but the moves would be even more different.

The orignal starter 3 (in their various evolutionary forms)? I thought Pokémon Trainer was a wonderful addition. People were either clamoring for starter Pokémon to be playable reps, or for "Ash Ketchum" and the like to be upt in the game, so killing two birds with one stone with PT was great. Besides Snake's inclusion in the game, I'll never forget my reaction when I saw PT was a confirmed character.
Let me rephrase what I said: why would you include them after they were already present during the other two smash brothers? They're late to the game and took a spot another character could have taken. Example, there's enough fricken pokemon, give us some Metroid characters. Just because you like a character doesn't make it right to refuse the obvious logic of that; I don't know if you're going to argue with that. I said that in advance.

Charizard, Squirtle, and (kinda) Ivysaur are popular Pokemon, as in, lots of people know what they are.
Yeah, I rephrased what I said, I never quite meant popular.

just wondering, how would dark samus not be a clone?
Look up.

Dark Samus only mirrors Samus in appearance. Her firearm is different, she has a different style of mobility, a slew of Phazon based attacks and lacks a lot of Samus's weaponry (missiles, bombs, screw attack etc.). If the devs really tired, they could make D. Samus into an original character with a unique moveset.
Better than I could ever say.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Let me rephrase what I said: why would you include them after they were already present during the other two smash brothers? They're late to the game and took a spot another character could have taken. Example, there's enough fricken pokemon, give us some Metroid characters. Just because you like a character doesn't make it right to refuse the obvious logic of that; I don't know if you're going to argue with that. I said that in advance.
Why do so many people think there was some kind of vote involved to choose characters for the game? The characters for the game were chosen by Sakurai because he wanted them. There's no "logic" involved when it comes down to his decision in the end, and no one character from one franchise "took a spot" from another character.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Why do so many people think there was some kind of vote involved to choose characters for the game? The characters for the game were chosen by Sakurai because he wanted them. There's no "logic" involved when it comes down to his decision in the end, and no one character from one franchise "took a spot" from another character.
All I'm saying is, they're old, they need to be put to rest.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
All I'm saying is, they're old, they need to be put to rest.
In favor of what?

(Pit, the Ice Climbers, Mr. G&W, and R.O.B are really old, but they're still around. The three first starters represent the begninng of the multi-million dollar franchise known as Pokemon. Not to mention the character itself is the Trainer, who's pretty much the main character of the main games.)

British Geezer

Smash Cadet
I'd like Master Chief to be in SSB4, because who wouldn't want to see the outcome of a Solid Snake v. Master Chief fight?

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
In favor of what?

(Pit, the Ice Climbers, Mr. G&W, and R.O.B are really old, but they're still around. The three first starters represent the begninng of the multi-million dollar franchise known as Pokemon. Not to mention the character itself is the Trainer, who's pretty much the main character of the main games.)
Well, we're talking about Nintendo, a company with thousands of characters.

I don't know, use your imagination. There's no reason to include a character after it could have been included several times before. Why now? It's had two chances, what's different the third time?

Black Magician

Smash Apprentice
I think one person here said that Ganondorf should have the ability to float like Peach does. That would make sense because one of Ganondorf's taunts was he spins around floating laughing. That would make Ganondorf even less clonish of Captain Falcon then.
He also floats in Ocarina of Time, his debut game.

There'll be no Final Fantasy (7+), anime or Halo characters in the game, because none of those characters have appeared on a Nintendo console, anime characters originate in anime, rather than video games, and there is no way that Microsoft will relinquish Master Chief, the main character of their (undeservedly) most successful game series, to their main competitor.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Well, we're talking about Nintendo, a company with thousands of characters.

I don't know, use your imagination. There's no reason to include a character after it could have been included several times before. Why now? It's had two chances, what's different the third time?
Well I guess we can't have any new characters at all then. Unless a cool new character pops up in some new game, the thousands of characters you mentioned are off-limits. There have been 3 games already, what'll be different for the 4th one?

I guess the only response to your question is: Why not?

Oracle

Smash Master
Actually, there is logic involved. The most popular series get more characters (ie: pokemon and mario are the most popular, while metroid is one of the least popular, comparatively). Also, characters from more recent games get priority over characters from older games (TL over young link, Ike over roy, lucario over mewtwo). True, a few get in because sakurai feels like it (Pit, ice climbers, ROB), but it's all based on popularity.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Actually, there is logic involved. The most popular series get more characters (ie: pokemon and mario are the most popular, while metroid is one of the least popular, comparatively). Also, characters from more recent games get priority over characters from older games (TL over young link, Ike over roy, lucario over mewtwo). True, a few get in because sakurai feels like it (Pit, ice climbers, ROB), but it's all based on popularity.
Sure, there seem to be patterns, but at the time, Pokemon Trainer defied all logic.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I'd like Master Chief to be in SSB4, because who wouldn't want to see the outcome of a Solid Snake v. Master Chief fight?
if u wanted to see the outcome of that fight, u don't put it in a smash bros game, put snake in the halo world and watch as he detonates a c4 right in master chiefs face, game over, snake pwns master chief.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
I think it would be a good idea if we made a list for the roster, something similar to what's going on in the official stage discussion. Not only would it keep things organized but it would help prevent this thread from going in circles.

So I have created a list, trying to reflect the general consensus of this thread. In means, most people believe these characters should be in SSB4, Borderline represent controversy, and Out shows that most people believe these characters are unnecessary.

(--) Means the character listed above must be in the game for the following character to be in.

(".....") Means I am unsure of the characters name.

Seeing that this is the first iteration of this list there are bound to be some inaccuracies, so any comments would be appreciated.

Mario

- In:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach

- Borderline:
Bowser Jr.
Toad

- Out:
Waluigi

Donkey Kong
- In:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

- Borderline:
Dixie Kong

- Out:
Kranky Kong

Yoshi
- In:
Yoshi

- Borderline:
Baby Mario Bros.
Kamek

Wario Ware
- In:
Wario

- Borderline:
(Forgot Names)

Legend of Zelda
- In:
Link
Zelda/Shiek
Ganondorf

- Borderline:
Toon Link
Vaati
Midna

Metroid
- In:
Samus
Ridley

- Borderline:
Dark Samus
Sylux

Retro
- In:
Pit
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game and Watch

- Borderline:
R.O.B.

Kirby
- In:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

- Borderline:
Knuckle Joe
"Gel guy"
"Paintbrush (Lady?)"

Pikmin
- In:
Captain Olimar

- Borderline:
Louie
Louie and "Boss" team

Star Fox
- In:
Fox

- Borderline:
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

- Out:
Leon

Fzero
- In:
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow

Pokemon
- In:
Pikachu
Mewtwo

- Borderline:
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Rival Pokemon Trainer
Boss Giovanni
Lucario

- Out:
Deoxy

Fire Emblem
- In:
Marth

- Borderline:
Ike
-- Black Knight
-- Michiah (sp?)
Roy
New Fire Emblem Protagonist
New Fire Emblem Antagonist

- Out:
Ike
-- Soren

Mother
- In:
Ness

- Borderline:
Lucas
Claus
"Girl with teddy bear"

3rd Party Characters
- In:
Snake
Sonic
Megaman
Geno

- Borderline:
Bomberman
Tails
Knuckles
Sukapon

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Well I guess we can't have any new characters at all then. Unless a cool new character pops up in some new game, the thousands of characters you mentioned are off-limits. There have been 3 games already, what'll be different for the 4th one?

I guess the only response to your question is: Why not?
I can agree. In the end, I guess it's more of an opinion. I just think it was weird they dug those three from the past. It's like the current gen of Pokemon means jack to the creators and they had to rely on their old characters.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, as for newcomers, what do we have for new Nintendo franchise? Fire Emblem was for Melee (well sort of),
Pikmin is for Brawl. Wuts number 4?

Also call the next the Smash, "Super Smash bros Assault" ^.^

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Anyway, as for newcomers, what do we have for new Nintendo franchise? Fire Emblem was for Melee (well sort of),
Pikmin is for Brawl. Wuts number 4?

Also call the next the Smash, "Super Smash bros Assault" ^.^
Golden Sun
Custom Robo
Panel de Pon

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Continuing on my Smash 4 roster data, I did add a weight comparison list that I composed. The list goes from heaviest to lightest.

Note: Pokemon Trainer isn't on the list since you're actually using his Pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard).

1-3: King Dedede, King K. Rool, Black Knight
4-6: Bowser, Charizard, Solid Snake
7: Donkey Kong
8-10: Samus, Ganondorf, Ike
11-12: Link, Captain Falcon
13-15: Roy, R.O.B., Wolf
16-22: Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Sonic, Knuckles
23-25: Ness, Ivysaur, Lucas
26-28: Sheik, Ice Climbers, Marth
29-31: Mewtwo, Rosalina, Ridley
32: Lucario
33-36: Fox, Falco, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr.
37-40: Toon Link, Vaati, Gallade, Black Mage
41-42: Peach, Zelda
43-46: Meta Knight, Pit, Gardevoir, Tails
47-50: Kirby, Pikachu, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Zelda
51-54: Mr. G&W, Pichu, Squirtle, Olimar
55: Jigglypuff

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
Even though there is NO WAY in hell he'll make it, I find making movesets for characters who have no chance of making into the game fun SOOOOOOOO here's Dante...

B - Ebony and Ivory
Rapid fire projectile that does no hitstun. Hold the B button to do a Charge Shot a la Gunslinger mode that deals decent damage and can kill at very high percentages.

SideB - Stinger
No brainer. Dante rushes forward with a huge lunging stab. Hold B for more distance. Aids recovery.

UpB - High Time
Launches enemies with an upward slash. Holding B on the ground or doing it in midair launches Dante upward as well. Doesn't go into helpless state, allowing you to air combo after it. Main recovery move.

DownB - Drive
Hold B to charge up and do a large shockwave attack that deals heavy damage and burns through shields. Tap quickly for a useful and quick KO move

Other options for DownB

Royal Guard - Do this just before getting hit to absorb the attack and gain one unit or power. Three units allows you to release a huge attack that deals heavy damage and can KO at ridiculously low percentages. Timing on block has to be perfect, though.

Final Smash - Devil Trigger
Increases strength, gives super armor and gradually heals damage. Also allows Dante to fly briefly.

-----------------

Also, Nero from DMC4

B - Blue Rose
Gunshot that's slower at firing than Dante's handguns. Can be charged up to three levels, causing big damage and good knockback.

SideB - Devil Bringer
Grabs enemy and pulls them toward Nero with a bit of hitstun, allowing for a quick follow-up. Holding B follows in a Buster attack. Also functions as a tether recovery off the stage.

UpB - High Roller
Same as Dante's High Time

DownB - Exceed
Powers up the next sword attack used. Can be charged up to three times. Works best with smash attacks. Doesn't affect grabs, Blue Rose or Devil Bringer.

Final Smash - Yamato
Gains a demon avatar that increases damage and knockback greatly.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Thank you for all the comments, it appears I seriously spaced out (I was doing this in a hurry).

Mario

- In:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach

- Borderline:
Bowser Jr.
Toad

- Out:
Waluigi

Donkey Kong
- In:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

- Borderline:
Dixie Kong

- Out:
Kranky Kong

Yoshi
- In:
Yoshi

- Borderline:
Baby Mario Bros.
Kamek

Wario Ware
- In:
Wario

- Borderline:
(Forgot Names)

Legend of Zelda
- In:
Link
Zelda/Shiek
Ganondorf

- Borderline:
Toon Link
Vaati
Midna

Metroid
- In:
Samus
Ridley

- Borderline:
Dark Samus
Sylux

Retro
- In:
Pit
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game and Watch

- Borderline:
R.O.B.

Kirby
- In:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

- Borderline:
Knuckle Joe
"Gel guy"
"Paintbrush (Lady?)"

Pikmin
- In:
Captain Olimar

- Borderline:
Louie
Louie and "Boss" team

Star Fox
- In:
Fox

- Borderline:
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

- Out:
Leon

Fzero
- In:
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow
Samurai Goroh

Pokemon
- In:
Pikachu
Mewtwo

- Borderline:
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Rival Pokemon Trainer
Boss Giovanni
Lucario

- Out:
Deoxy

Fire Emblem
- In:
Marth

- Borderline:
Ike
-- Black Knight
-- Michiah (sp?)
Roy

- Out:
Ike
-- Soren

Mother
- In:
Ness

- Borderline:
Lucas
Claus
"Girl with teddy bear"

Golden Sun
In:
Isaac

Borderline:
Ivan

Custom Robo
In: Custom Robo

Panel De Pon
In:
Lip

3rd Party Characters
- In:
Snake
Sonic
Megaman
Geno

- Borderline:
Bomberman
Tails
Knuckles
Sukapon

In Characters: 36
Borderline Characters: 37
Out Characters: 5

Total: 78

Veggi

Smash Champion
Continuing on my Smash 4 roster data, I did add a weight comparison list that I composed. The list goes from heaviest to lightest.

Note: Pokemon Trainer isn't on the list since you're actually using his Pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard).

1-3: King Dedede, King K. Rool, Black Knight
4-6: Bowser, Charizard, Solid Snake
7: Donkey Kong
8-10: Samus, Ganondorf, Ike
11-12: Link, Captain Falcon
13-15: Roy, R.O.B., Wolf
16-22: Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Sonic, Knuckles
23-25: Ness, Ivysaur, Lucas
26-28: Sheik, Ice Climbers, Marth
29-31: Mewtwo, Rosalina, Ridley
32: Lucario
33-36: Fox, Falco, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr.
37-40: Toon Link, Vaati, Gallade, Black Mage
41-42: Peach, Zelda
43-46: Meta Knight, Pit, Gardevoir, Tails
47-50: Kirby, Pikachu, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Zelda
51-54: Mr. G&W, Pichu, Squirtle, Olimar
55: Jigglypuff
How is Snake so heavy I would think he would be lighter than Samus. Also, how is Charizard heavier than DK? I would think Yoshi would be right behind Ike. Wario would be heavier than Wolf. The Ice Climbers would be as heavy as Vaati. Ridley seems like he would be higher. Also, I don't understand how Peach and Zelda are so light. I'd imagine they'd be a little heavier than Fox.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Kirby
- In:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

- Borderline:
Knuckle Joe
"Gel guy"
"Paintbrush (Lady?)"
I can't watch this.

The "gel guy" is named Gooey, and the "paintbrush lady" (yes, she's a girl) is named Adeleine. Sorry, I just couldn't stand seeing them described like that, diehard Kirby fan that I am.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Pokemon
- In:
Pikachu
Mewtwo

- Borderline:
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Rival Pokemon Trainer
Boss Giovanni
Lucario

- Out:
Deoxy
I doubt they would have a Rival Pokemon Trainer and Boss Giovanni. :urg: I think Giovanni has a better chance because he (other than Mewtwo) is the orginal villian in Pokemon.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Mother
- In:
Ness

- Borderline:
Lucas
Claus
"Girl with teddy bear"
Do you mean Paula Polestar?

It's funny how you don't know some characters names.
I'm just as shocked as SirKibble is but for Earthbound characters. :bee:

If you don't get her name right, she just might wack you with it. It'd probably do the same damage as Ike's Fsmash.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Also, for the list you forgot:

Wario Ware:

Mona (a redhead girl with many jobs)

Retro:

Takamaru (a Japanese Samurai)

Other:

Muddy Mole (Mole Mania, a mole wearing sunglasses and a tie)
Demiru/Demille (Tomato Adventure, a blue rabit boy who uses lots of gadgets)

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'd like to see Paula in the next one though they'd probably have to change around Ness' attacks. I don't know if that'd bother me or if it'd make me happy. Well here are a list of Ness' and Paula's actual attacks.

Ness
Life up
Heal
Shield
Hypnosis
Paralysis
Teleport
PSI Rockin'
PSI Flash

Paula
PSI Shield
PSI Magnet
Offense Up
Defense Down
PSI Fire
PSI Freeze
PSI Thunder

Notice how Ness' attack in each Smash game came from Paula and Poo? Well Poo has the attack PSI Starstorm for those who don't know and that's Ness' and Lucas' FS. Aside from that I was hoping for Dixie Kong, King K. Rool, Stylux and Samurai Goroh.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Once again, thank you for the suggestions, and help with the names. Kynaguy, I am not quite sure if I understand what you are saying, but I don't think that putting a Rival Pokemon Trainer and Boss Giovanni would be good idea.

Kiki52, I will add your characters, but seeing that I haven't heard them suggested often, I am going to put them on borderline for now, if you or anyone else thinks I should do otherwise, just say so and why. (I'll probably add Little Mac to the list as well.)

Mario

- In:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach

- Borderline:
Bowser Jr.
Toad

- Out:
Waluigi

Donkey Kong
- In:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

- Borderline:
Dixie Kong

- Out:
Kranky Kong

Yoshi
- In:
Yoshi

- Borderline:
Baby Mario Bros.
Kamek

Wario Ware
- In:
Wario

- Borderline:
Mona

Legend of Zelda
- In:
Link
Zelda/Shiek
Ganondorf

- Borderline:
Toon Link
Vaati
Midna

Metroid
- In:
Samus
Ridley

- Borderline:
Dark Samus
Sylux

Retro
- In:
Pit
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game and Watch

- Borderline:
R.O.B.
Takamaru
Little Mac

Kirby
- In:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

- Borderline:
Knuckle Joe
Gooey
Adeleine

Pikmin
- In:
Captain Olimar

- Borderline:
Louie
Louie and "Boss" team

Star Fox
- In:
Fox

- Borderline:
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

- Out:
Leon

Fzero
- In:
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow
Samurai Goroh

Pokemon
- In:
Pikachu
Mewtwo

- Borderline:
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Rival Pokemon Trainer
Boss Giovanni
Lucario

- Out:
Deoxy

Fire Emblem
- In:
Marth

- Borderline:
Ike
-- Black Knight
-- Michiah (sp?)
Roy

- Out:
Ike
-- Soren

Mother
- In:
Ness

- Borderline:
Lucas
Claus
Paula Polestar

Golden Sun
In:
Isaac

Borderline:
Ivan

Custom Robo
In: Custom Robo

Panel De Pon
In:
Lip

Tomato Adventure
Borderline
Demiru/Demille

Mole Mania
- Borderline:
Muddy Mole

3rd Party Characters
- In:
Snake
Sonic
Megaman
Geno

- Borderline:
Bomberman
Tails
Knuckles
Sukapon

In Characters: 36
Borderline Characters: 42
Out Characters: 5

Total: 83

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Once again, thank you for the suggestions, and help with the names. Kynaguy, I am not quite sure if I understand what you are saying, but I don't think that putting a Rival Pokemon Trainer and Boss Giovanni would be good idea.

Sorry. :urg: I was suggesting that only one or the other should be in (like you said) and that Boss Giovanni would be the better choice.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Ok, that sounds reasonable, but I have heard others say the opposite. I will wait a little, and if nobody speaks up, I will move Giovanni up and Rival Trainer down.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I put Paula as a character for the Make Your Move 2.0. It unfortunately was already graded before I rethought about Paula's moveset if she got in Brawl.

I think what'd they need to do to Ness and Lucas is switch them up. Ness >B and Lucas >B should become PK Rockin and PK Love respectively, and they would act the same as they do now. Ness would have PK Rockin which would cause a pillar of multicolored energy to continuously hit the opponent and trap him in a pillar of PK Rockin energy. Lucas would have PK love which shoots a bolt of PK love at the opponent and hits them away. Lucas should have PK Freeze taken away from him and put him with PK Ground instead, which is ineffective against opponents in the air and acts odd when Lucas does it in the air but comes out fast and hits opponents on the ground good. Ness and Lucas should keep PK thunder.

Paula should then be the only one to inherit PK Fire and PK Freeze, which should act different and she doesn't get PK Thunder but rather for upB, she makes a surfboard made of ice and sets the end of it on fire to cause propulsion upward and forward, she would be like Silver Surfer except on a board of ice that is on fire.

Your list reminds me. For the longest time a lot of members like Vesperview when he wasn't banned yet, he wanted Ness to be out and have Lucas and Claus in. To this day, we still have many people probably hoping that Ness will be cut and Lucas take over. I am glad to see that Ness on your list will stay permanently as part of the original 12.
Also, since Jigglypuff is part of the original 12 I think she has a seat in Smash where she can never be evicted and will always be a permanent member despite many people's objection towards her.

I think that Takamaru and Demille both got multiple votes on Sakurai's poll from Japan before Brawl came out. They were amongst the top finalists I believe so Demille would be very popular amongst Japanese people who have the Japan-only game Tomato Adventure.

Also, is Sukapon 3rd party? I thought he was a first party character to Nintendo.

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
What does a clone need other than a model, voice acting (not even necessary for alot of characters) and different move properties? If I'm not missing too much, there should be as many characters as trophies.

If there are ridiculous amounts of clones, they should not be counted as characters, but be bonus characters a la soul calibur 3 (not selectable on main character screen, no storyline), and shouldn't be playable in single player modes or in normal tournaments.

I'm on the side of no clones (or even semi clones) amongst the main roster though.

Black Magician

Smash Apprentice
Ok, that sounds reasonable, but I have heard others say the opposite. I will wait a little, and if nobody speaks up, I will move Giovanni up and Rival Trainer down.
I hereby speak up. Rival Trainer would use starter pokemon, similar to those of the current Trainer, making him/her fit better as his opposite.
Giovanni's Pokemon (Rhydon, Dugtrio, Kangaskhan, Nidoqueen and Nidoking) would also be much harder to implement and balance than the starters from any generation, as Dugtrio cannot jump and moves by digging, and the others also are all too slow, heavy and strong, with few attacks that could be used for a recovery move.
The Rival, on the other hand, can have 3 starter Pokemon in various evolutionary stages of varying weights and strengths, making for a more balanced team than Giovani's 3 heavy powerhouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom