• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
In Adventure Mode in SSB4, have you play Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA? Meta Knight was evil where Kirby has to stop him. That's why in SSB4 Adventure Mode, Meta Knight has to be evil and Wario has to be good, because it's a shame in SSBB Adventure Mode that I didn't know why Meta Knight is good, and Wario is evil. Wario can save the world, not Meta Knight, because he wants to rule the world. So that's a shame.
Have you played other Kirby games? Try Squeak Squad in particular for an example of Meta Knight not being evil.

Also, speculation holds that at least some of the times Meta Knight fights Kirby, it's to test him before Kirby progresses. Makes sense, too, given that Meta Knight only shows up on later levels.

The only time Meta Knight has blatantly and obviously had objectional motives is in Kirby Super Star's "Revenge of Meta Knight" mode, where he wants to take over Dream Land. However, speculation on this is that he wants to do it because the inhabitants of Dream Land are too lazy for his liking, and he wants to set them straight.

Thank you, that is all.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Apparently we're on to Smash Fatalities.... :)
What about 3 Super Smash Moves and One Final Smash Moves?

Can someone catch me up on everything I missed lately? I've been re-running through SMRPG, so I haven't been on this thread in quite some time. I'll post a big response what I catch everything that's been said, just need someone to fill me in. Thank you.

I was talking about this.
Hey guys, what would think if SSB4 would include a program 'Smash Design' on your computer, so you could design a character or a stage to upload that in SSB4.

And what about instead of 'Final Smash' by catching the 'Smash Ball', you could get three Super Smash Moves, One Final Smash Moves, and ONE FATAL SMASH MOVES.

Here's what would it look like, you got Energy Percentage, below your damage percentage, the maximum of Energy Percentage is 100%. Here is how would you activate your Super Smash Moves, Final Smash Moves, and FATAL SMASH Moves.

SUPER SMASH LV.1 = 25%
SUPER SMASH LV.2 = 50%
SUPER SMASH LV.3 = 75%
FINAL SMASH = 100%
FATAL SMASH = If one of the character is down with one stock, you can activate your FATAL SMASH Moves and destroy that character, completely.

That will make SSB4 into half Power Stone, and half Guilty Gear(or Samurai Shodown what would you call).

Rick from 'Splatterhouse' game should be available in SSB4, because 'Splatterhouse' game came from TG 16, Arcade, and SEGA Genesis.
And this.
Anyways, about the boss, what would you guys think that the new boss in SSB4 Adventure Mode will be a evil wired frame guy named Mal, with his purple skin, Dark Violet Mercenary suit, Long Black Coat, Black metal boots, red eyes, gauntlet given from Master Hand, and his Martial Arts style that he practiced Ninjutsu, Jeet Kune Do, ****o-Ryu, and Jujitsu. He's a commander of the villain headquarters, where he have Bowser, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, Wolf, and other villains in his headquarters, and he obeyed the orders from Master Hand the evil way to rule the world.

In Adventure Mode in SSB4, have you play Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA? Meta Knight was evil where Kirby has to stop him. That's why in SSB4 Adventure Mode, Meta Knight has to be evil and Wario has to be good, because it's a shame in SSBB Adventure Mode that I didn't know why Meta Knight is good, and Wario is evil. Wario can save the world, not Meta Knight, because he wants to rule the world. So that's a shame.

And SSB4 would include the Energy Percentage where you got 3 Super Smash Moves, one Final Smash Move, and one Fatal Smash(aka: Fatalities).

Could it include blood in SSB4? Just a tiny bit of blood would be okay, or no blood would be the best.
Have you played other Kirby games? Try Squeak Squad in particular for an example of Meta Knight not being evil.

Also, speculation holds that at least some of the times Meta Knight fights Kirby, it's to test him before Kirby progresses. Makes sense, too, given that Meta Knight only shows up on later levels.

The only time Meta Knight has blatantly and obviously had objectional motives is in Kirby Super Star's "Revenge of Meta Knight" mode, where he wants to take over Dream Land. However, speculation on this is that he wants to do it because the inhabitants of Dream Land are too lazy for his liking, and he wants to set them straight.

Thank you, that is all.
Okay, thank you, then is Meta Knight neutral or evil, or maybe good?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Okay, thank you, then is Meta Knight neutral or evil, or maybe good?
He's more of an antihero than anything, I guess. His motives are generally good, but he helps out a lot by challenging Kirby. His honor and fairness to Kirby (he always gives him a sword before they fight) also suggests that he's not a villain. He's kind of his own side, but at the same time, he does help Kirby out quite a bit.

To sum up: He does good things, but not in the traditional way.

fatfoodjoe

Smash Rookie
More third party charicters would be good. Better online(kinda laggy) and some awesome stages. but as long as its got g&w im happy

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
He's more of an antihero than anything, I guess. His motives are generally good, but he helps out a lot by challenging Kirby. His honor and fairness to Kirby (he always gives him a sword before they fight) also suggests that he's not a villain. He's kind of his own side, but at the same time, he does help Kirby out quite a bit.

Thanks for telling me about Meta Knight, then in SSB4 Adventure Mode, Meta Knight will stay as a good guy, and Wario would be as a good guy also.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Thanks for telling me about Meta Knight, then in SSB4 Adventure Mode, Meta Knight will stay as a good guy, and Wario would be as a good guy also.
No problem. Wario seems like more of the self-interested type to me, though, like he wouldn't really take either side. 'Course, I've never played a Wario game, so what do I know...

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I agree with what most of you have already said. As for my personal taste, everyone says Megaman but what they really need is ZERO. I don't mean the Gameboy Zero either. If you play Zero in X4 (I believe that's the right one) his moves are pretty much *made* for Smash Brothers.

Deoxys

Smash Lord

Ya, he's an antihero. Like Knuckles, but moreso.

I agree with what most of you have already said. As for my personal taste, everyone says Megaman but what they really need is ZERO. I don't mean the Gameboy Zero either. If you play Zero in X4 (I believe that's the right one) his moves are pretty much *made* for Smash Brothers.
Wow, I never thought of that, but Zero would be so much better for SSB than Megaman. Great idea. Too bad they'll be more likely to add Megamen than Zero.

Why don't you guys say Banjo/Kazooie? Does Microsoft control Rare that much? I figure since they get DK still....

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Never played SSB, but I have seen videos of Board the Platforms or whatever it's called.
It looks fun, and it'd be a fun addition to the Stadium.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Why don't you guys say Banjo/Kazooie? Does Microsoft control Rare that much? I figure since they get DK still....
DK isn't Rare though. His current design may be based off of Rare's changes, but don't think for a second that Nintendo doesn't 100% own him. Banjo and Kazooie though are completely under Rare's control. Those two series are not connected in any way.

And its also wouldn't make sense to use them at all anyways. Their series isn't famous enough like Sonic or Snake's and the company they are owned by is in direct competition with Nintendo. Unless Microsoft sells Rare back to Nintendo, those two have no chance.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Toad would be a good newcomer to SSB4, because he would complete the Big 8.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
SirKibble:

I love you

You took the words right out of my mouth. Dude, we're BOTH the biggest Kirby fans. I've played every single game and have also roleplayed as Kirby for 4 years in a Nintendo RPG on SorceryNet (irc.sorcery.net).

So, yeah, Kirby and MK are too good. Honestly, MK truly deserves Top Tier.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Game and Watch can GTFO

Either that or nerf him to infinity. 2-D characters should NOT have that powerful smashes.
Mr. Game & Watch should go or be ultra nerfed, just because he's 2D? That's not a good reason at all.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Wow, I never thought of that, but Zero would be so much better for SSB than Megaman. Great idea. Too bad they'll be more likely to add Megamen than Zero.

If Zero is in SSB4, then Megaman was in there, so is AX.

I really think the Platform Test should return form the N64 Smash Bros. Do any of you agree.
No, the platform in SSB4 should be turned into really graphical with no glitches.

DK isn't Rare though. His current design may be based off of Rare's changes, but don't think for a second that Nintendo doesn't 100% own him. Banjo and Kazooie though are completely under Rare's control. Those two series are not connected in any way.
DK is created by 'RARE', and I know that Conker are created by 'RARE' also. Banjo & Kazooie, yeah, created by 'RARE'. Banjo & Kazooie should be put into a SSB4, so is Conker.

Toad would be a good newcomer to SSB4, because he would complete the Big 8.
Yes, and so is Baby Bowser, Daisy, and Waluigi I think.

Game and Watch can GTFO

Either that or nerf him to infinity. 2-D characters should NOT have that powerful smashes.
That's why Mr. Game & Watch should be removed from SSB4.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
DK is created by 'RARE', and I know that Conker are created by 'RARE' also. Banjo & Kazooie, yeah, created by 'RARE'. Banjo & Kazooie should be put into a SSB4, so is Conker.

lol wut? DK was created, and is owned by Nintendo. If Rare were the ones that created DK, then they would have also been the creators of Mario, since Donkey Kong was the first game he showed up in.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Donkey Kong was created by Nintendo in the 80's. Rare decided to make a platformer using DK characters, as well as creating new ones (Diddy Kong, K. Rool, Funky Kong, Candy Kong [Cranky Kong is supposed to be the original Donkey Kong from the arcades as an old person, and the Donkey Kong we know is DK Jr. all grown up], etc.). So when Rare split from Nintendo, they kept all DK characters as Nintendo characters. Banjo-Kazooie, Jet Force Gemini, Killer Instinct, Conker, Perfect Dark, Blast Corps, all games made by Rare with original characters, so when Rare left, they took all of their characters which are now first party Microsoft.

If Nintendo still owned Rare, I would be all over the idea of Banjo-Kazooie and others in Smash, but they don't. They have the same odds as Master Chief coming in SSB.

Yes, and so is Baby Bowser, Daisy, and Waluigi I think.
Dear god, no.

That's why Mr. Game & Watch should be removed from SSB4.
10 out of every 10 posts about removing Game and Watch are unfounded and make me lol.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Mr Game and Watch should be nerfed massively along with ROB, Metaknight, Dedede, and Snake. Or if Mr. Game and Watch will not get nerfed, there should be at least one character who can grab GaW, and be able to pummel him then regrab him without any chance to do anything and continue to be able to do that until GaW gets to 999%.

It would then be balanced if that person who could infinite GaW could be grab regrab infinited by Donkey Kong.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Mr Game and Watch should be nerfed massively along with ROB, Metaknight, Dedede, and Snake. Or if Mr. Game and Watch will not get nerfed, there should be at least one character who can grab GaW, and be able to pummel him then regrab him without any chance to do anything and continue to be able to do that until GaW gets to 999%.

It would then be balanced if that person who could infinite GaW could be grab regrab infinited by Donkey Kong.
Your logic fails.
Dedede is by no way in need of a nerf. If nerf means take away his chain grab, then fine. But without that chaingrab, Dedede isn't worthy of high tier.
Snake has a posibility of not returning.
R.O.B isn't really in need of a nerf...
GaW is annoying, but I'd like to take away infinites so that fails.
Just... the only thing in your post that makes any sense is MK. And possibly Snake whether or not he returns.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Your logic fails.
Dedede is by no way in need of a nerf. If nerf means take away his chain grab, then fine. But without that chaingrab, Dedede isn't worthy of high tier.
Snake has a posibility of not returning.
R.O.B isn't really in need of a nerf...
GaW is annoying, but I'd like to take away infinites so that fails.
Just... the only thing in your post that makes any sense is MK. And possibly Snake whether or not he returns.
Hey snake will return!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Game & Watch has a fully 3D skeleton. It's just really thin. Also, here's why he's so strong, and weak at the same time.

In his games, you died in one hit. Thusly, he's one of the most defenseless characters in the game, and that's why his attacks kill so easily.

G&W is very fine.

Paper Mario would ALSO be 3D, but really thin (see the trophies). However, he would be a balanced character.

If Luigi gets a different Final Smash, which probably won't happen, it has to be Brobot from Super Paper Mario.

I'm gonna shut up now because online has, once again, pissed me off.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
hemightbegiant and Pieman0920 was right, DK was created by Nintendo, not RARE.

My mistake on it.

So did you think, a wired frame guy name Mal would be the boss in the SSB4 Adventure Mode?

This is what I said what Mal looks like.
Anyways, about the boss, what would you guys think that the new boss in SSB4 Adventure Mode will be a evil wired frame guy named Mal, with his purple skin, Dark Violet Mercenary suit, Long Black Coat, Black metal boots, red eyes, gauntlet given from Master Hand, and his Martial Arts style that he practiced Ninjutsu, Jeet Kune Do, ****o-Ryu, and Jujitsu. He's a commander of the villain headquarters, where he have Bowser, Ganondorf, Wolf, and other villains in his headquarters, and he obeyed the orders from Master Hand the evil way to rule the world.
Pretty cool, isn't it?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
If you say it backwards it's Lam.
Like a baby sheep.
But without the B at the end.

Do you get it?
:laugh:

neodoodot

Smash Rookie
NNID
Neodoodot
oh man....Megaman for the next Smash Bros for sure. I mean....the creator of Megaman said he'd like to have Megaman in a smash bros game sure....but he was never asked about it. also I'd LOVE if "board the platforms" was to return....it was a fun little test it was. I don't think they should add any more Sonic or MGS characters though...just those two representing their game is enough, and we should allow for other 3rd parties to enter. ANOTHER thing I've been thinking is Sora from KH should be in the next smash....I'm by no means a KH fan at all but...I think story-wise they could pull it off. I mean, Sora travles to other worlds, and one time he ends up in the world of smash. Also, BOMBERMAN!!

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
They need to put in a way to turn off stage hazards. That way, there would be more fair stages and people can still play the microgames in Wario Ware if they wanted too. A choice to play in just one part of a stage like the lava part of the FE stage would be nice as well.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Seriously if any characters were to be taken out of Brawl.

I would pick Lucas and Toon Link.

Toon Link is a lame pathetic clone

and Lucas is the same only he is a lame looking kid who looks weak. Man Lucas will rasily be vaporized.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Seriously if any characters were to be taken out of Brawl.

I would pick Lucas and Toon Link.

Toon Link is a lame pathetic clone

and Lucas is the same only he is a lame looking kid who looks weak. Man Lucas will rasily be vaporized.
Again, this guy rubs me the WRONG way!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
They need to put in a way to turn off stage hazards. That way, there would be more fair stages and people can still play the microgames in Wario Ware if they wanted too. A choice to play in just one part of a stage like the lava part of the FE stage would be nice as well.
I fully agree. The question is, what do we do for stages like Rainbow Crusie? Do we just fight on the ship forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom