• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I'd love to know why Cresselia is there anyway.

Giratina would've been awesome :/

And we need more Metroid Assist Trophies.

The Metroid needs to have a chance of appearing as one of its stages.
Dunno, it never appears on Spear Pillar in the games anyway.

Hrmmm? (last sentence?)

KO M

Smash Apprentice
lol talk of 4 ?Wow , Hm character list, I think for newcomers.... It would be Issac, 1 more char from golden sun, MegaMan x and Zero, mabye even Axel and sigma, and BioSpark, the ninja in Kirby.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
0_o

I thought you guys abandoned this place. :dizzy:

I haven't been to this thread in ages ever since Mendez last posted here.

Anyway, if it's anyone who should be in SBB4 it should be Spire III's wavedashing squirrel lol..

STORY

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Masterwarlord, what happened to Chronobounds SSB4 stuff?
Haven't been here in a while. Been busy studying.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Sakrai also hates everyone who doesn't use Kirby, Meta Knight,
or DDD.

He's also a biased fool.

My source? SSBB. >_>
Sakurai's best friend is Snake's dad, so Snake should also be on that list. Also, he hates anybody who isn't a Kirby or a MGS character.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Sakurai didn't want anybody to get suspicious, so that's why he decided to not put Kirby at top.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Sakurai didn't want anybody to get suspicious, so that's why he decided to not put Kirby at top.
Um... Sakurai doesn't make the tier list... Competetive players do.

I highly doubt Sakurai intentionally made any one (or two or three or ten or twenty) characters "better" on purpose.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Meta is the most blalant top tier character there is in Brawl. He attacks super fast, runs quickly, is powerful, nearly ungimpable, has a super spammable, powerful dsmash, almost all attacks are disjointed hitboxes, has no trouble killing, does great on both the ground and the air, and is nearly ungimpable for the exchange of being light and having poor air speed which can both be easily overcomed.

Even then, Mr. G&W, Squirtle, and Jigglypuff are lighter than him and don't have all of his powerful strengths.

§leepy God

Smash Master
And Sakurai nerfed the Captain and Samus.

Hell, he didn't even nerf Marth to infinity. WTF SAKURAI.
Because thanks to Marth's crossdresser style to make himself look like a woman, he influence Sakurai to not hit him with a nerf hammer. Why? I don't even want to know my self. O_o

Also it was because of this thread as well:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=86131

Metaknight runs quickly???
I thought he flies quickly.... no, he walks quickly, lol.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Careful...the ravenous ghouls that sometimes make their way to SWF will devour your soul for such words...

..You have been warned...don't go into any dark alleys (Seriously)

Anyway, yes, more Mario characters = win. Bowser Jr. + Shadow Mario ftmfw!
People like you are so weird. Weird you would say that.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I hope in SSB4 they buff Captain Falcon up, that guy sux, needs more priortity.
QFT

In fact, they need to buff the entire Low-tier roster, Jigglypuff included. And take away dumb things like Infinites on Ness.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Marth does not infinite Ness.
MARTH DOES NOT INFINITE NESS.
I know he doesn't but you gotta do that wierd control stick rolling flicking thing in order to get out. Most Ness players dont know how to do that, and when they do Marth still gets a grab release dsmash combo on him. Not to mention Charizard can infinite Ness and we still haven't found a way to get Ness out of that, not sure if it's even possible. The only good thing going for Ness vs Charizard is that you're not bound to come across him in tournys and PT isn't exactly high tier material.

It's still horrible though to have something like a Marth infiniting Ness unless he does that wierd thing, then still get hit by a dsmash.

That, and SSB4 should get rid of chain grabbing too (like Dedede's), with the exception of the Ice Climbers. Ice Climbers should keep chain grabs in SSB4, seeing they're not top tier anyway.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Marth does not infinite Ness.
What are you talking about 'Marth does not infinite Ness'?

Anyways, about the boss, what would you guys think that the new boss in SSB4 Adventure Mode will be a evil wired frame guy named Mal, with his purple skin, Dark Violet Mercenary suit, Long Black Coat, Black metal boots, red eyes, gauntlet given from Master Hand, and his Martial Arts style that he practiced Ninjutsu, Jeet Kune Do, ****o-Ryu, and Jujitsu. He's a commander of the villain headquarters, where he have Bowser, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, Wolf, and other villains in his headquarters, and he obeyed the orders from Master Hand the evil way to rule the world.

In Adventure Mode in SSB4, have you play Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA? Meta Knight was evil where Kirby has to stop him. That's why in SSB4 Adventure Mode, Meta Knight has to be evil and Wario has to be good, because it's a shame in SSBB Adventure Mode that I didn't know why Meta Knight is good, and Wario is evil. Wario can save the world, not Meta Knight, because he wants to rule the world. So that's a shame.

And SSB4 would include the Energy Percentage where you got 3 Super Smash Moves, one Final Smash Move, and one Fatal Smash(aka: Fatalities).

Could it include blood in SSB4? Just a tiny bit of blood would be okay, or no blood would be the best.

LSDX

Wah!
Can someone catch me up on everything I missed lately? I've been re-running through SMRPG, so I haven't been on this thread in quite some time. I'll post a big response what I catch everything that's been said, just need someone to fill me in. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom