• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

otg

Smash Master
I just keep seeing it to get this topic back on track.. you know... talking about tiers and what not. Doc is right where he belongs IMO, if not he should be lower. I don't think its fair to say he's terrible as he has quite a lot of good points, he isn't kirby after all.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Reading through these posts: The only person that seems to know anything about the bottom tiers is Pink Reaper.

But since I was the *only* competitive Pichu player, and I played t1mmy's Kirby all the time, I'd think I'd have a bit of say on these two characters.
They're both terrible.
Kirby is at the VERY BOTTOM of the Bottom Tier.

Pichu is in his own tier all to himself-- the "joke tier"... Below Bottom Tier.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
wtf pichu is not bad

spam nairs

up air combos

His grab is amazing

u can up smash out of it

pichu *****

and he has 2 taunts

BunBun

Smash Master
Yeah, getting in all 4 of Pichu's taunts in a row in a tournament match is pretty awesome.

Though taunt camping with Kirby is far, far more annoying.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Reading through these posts: The only person that seems to know anything about the bottom tiers is Pink Reaper.

But since I was the *only* competitive Pichu player, and I played t1mmy's Kirby all the time, I'd think I'd have a bit of say on these two characters.
They're both terrible.
Kirby is at the VERY BOTTOM of the Bottom Tier.

Pichu is in his own tier all to himself-- the "joke tier"... Below Bottom Tier.
wtf pichu is not bad

spam nairs

up air combos

His grab is amazing

u can up smash out of it

pichu *****

and he has 2 taunts
wow some good people posting here. IMO, Pichu is much better than Kirby, but how about we get off that subject. the talk has always been about Dr. Mario. and occasionally bottom and top tier. what are your feelings about Luigi? I felt like this is an accurate position, he was very underrated before.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Actually, we should move the conversation to Mario/Link. Lets be honest, mario has no real reps recently in tourney but Skler has been ****** pretty well with dat der link. Going by tourney results, Mario should drop below Link.

And if you

are for some reason

taking mango's posts

seriously

you should stop

that kid cant even

pass math

=D

jwkirby64

Smash Journeyman
Link and Mario have it toe to toe on the list, yet i think link should be above

link has decent range, some nice grabs (ranged grab unless u miss), b-air and n-air that can gimp pretty okay, his recovery is more reliable, useful projectiles that space and set up

yet he has some lag on his moves which mario barely has
mario has less range (although his wavedash and speed can make up for it i guess), b-air u-air n-air all good to shffl it up, grabs are nice, his recovery is highly predictable

idk

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
germ came fourth in quakefest 14..
4th..
with link.
wtf?

seriously theres a lot of Link players they judt dont post.

like in toronto theres me, 4serial & just a frog. theres a link main in alberta somewhere in wc Canada.
in the us there germ, skler spife & el_lovo.

but yeah the link boards came to a conclusion to ugh lose to link starter so we can repopulate the Link mains =D

Laijin

Smash Hero
Link sucks. Nothing else left to say.
I really really wanna play Skler, germ or any other link mains to to prove that in the Link vs Young Link match up, Young Link will always win.
The only good thing about him that I can't say much about YL is that he kills more easily, but he does'nt rack up damage nearly as fast as YL does.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
also i might have to like lean on a side here but Link should stay in his place or ranking.
its really hard to use him and it takes years to even started to "****" with Link.
but yeah once you get the hang of it, you'll ****.
also sleep LOL. Link is no good when a person is tired or sleepy. <- pre-johns. LOL

edit: if you disagree its fine XD i mean like maybe other players took less than a year to "****" with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom