• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I had a bad mindset I think. I went there for fun and to uphold being a champion. But I think that is too much of a burden so i got wayyyy too nervous.

But now, revival of melee brought my true spirit back. Win no matter what it takes, be a challenger and give it all you've got!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
True words of a warrior.

Were your matches with Azen, KDJ, Jman, PC, and pretty much everyone else in the bracket recorded from Revivial?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I have to make it sound epic, else I can't be the warrior everyone will look up to right? =)
kage you still didnt answer my question =(

Triforce mm when you get visit toronto again haha.

Link vs. Ganon =DD

sorry i couldnt make starfurry lol.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
asdf

enough of these bad characters talking like they have some place in the final list.

fox / sheik
marth
falco

other not-good and not-pichu characters

pichu

done.

god you people overcomplicate things so much.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Pikachu is a giant assface. I hate him. Although those Pikachu dittos at 5:00 AM at smashturbation were fun lol.

Anyway, I was talking to Imadh and Adnan today, and they've been saying that Falco is possibly better than Marth. I'm still very skeptical, but with all these rising methods of super-survival, and considering Marth's difficulty to kill over a certain percent, it's remotely possible. Among other things that I'm just not considering, of course, because I'm a huge noob. What do you guys think? I'm sorry for bringing up all these ******** ideas lol.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
hell yea, falco's smash attacks **** everyone actually, well forward and downsmash...theyre pretty overpowered when you consider theyre as fast as fox's but stronger...

but anyways i think that alot of people dont use falco's smash attacks enough cuz theyre so busy on their lasers and shffl's and shining and stuff..

did you see shiz vs chu from rom? lol he was totally abusing the forward smash bro..it was the ic's tho...
but i think its kinda like spammable since its pretty fast and has just enough knock back to shields to avoid a shield grab...

thats just my scrubby opinion lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
it's a very scrubby opinion that is shared by none. I agree that Falcos don't smash enough, but to say that his smash attacks **** marth is especially dum >_< His good smashes being fsmash and dsmash ruin him because they're nowhere near as difficult to punish as say... Fox's usmash. Most of the time, they are not safe if they're not guaranteed.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
it's a very scrubby opinion that is shared by none. I agree that Falcos don't smash enough, but to say that his smash attacks **** marth is especially dum >_< His good smashes being fsmash and dsmash ruin him because they're nowhere near as difficult to punish as say... Fox's usmash. Most of the time, they are not safe if they're not guaranteed.
well marth is kinda floaty and light, so like a good fsmash at like 45 sets up for an edgeguard... where i think people need to be less afraid of marth...off stage...

most of the time i see falco's waiting at the edge, edge hogging just to get played and letting the marth grab the edge.... especially when the marth gets hit high and away.... wouldnt falco's nair trade with marth's fair? i mean ive played falcon for a long time and im used to going out to **** people way off the stage... the idea that falco's let marth's live so long because they dont edge guard well enough bothers me... thats where the problem is in the matchup i think..

Laijin

Smash Hero
Well, the current Tier List is hags and we're trying to change it lol
Not really. Its pretty accurate right now actually...
Sure there could be some arguments in some places, but MAJORITY of those arguments are pure opinions and unless someone proves otherwise with major tournament results, then its not gonna change.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ya it really isnt/cant

even though people say it is... it is a very little bit, maybe at the top. but the middle and bottom? thereslittle to no data on them being played in tourny... ones that matter at least. its impossible to make a tier list with tournament results.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
wow so its basically a mod vote? honestly we (like the top 5 in the us or something) should make our own tier list because if mod's are gonna do it based off what they think then its useless, especially since theyre calling it a final list. thats pretty stupid, this list should be ignored lol

mango, pc, m2k, shiz for mods

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Really, nothing is stopping us from forming an unofficial tier list. Perhaps we could get the opinions of all the regions, and tally up the votes universally to form a new tier list.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Really, nothing is stopping us from forming an unofficial tier list. Perhaps we could get the opinions of all the regions, and tally up the votes universally to form a new tier list.
QFT

this list isn't based off tournament results though.
It's "supposed to be". Didn't Umbreon say that a buncha pages back? Don't wanna misquote 'em though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom