• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

The Star King

Smash Hero
oh LOL

u lost to axe LOOOOOOOOOL

dude just play sheik and win
Laughing at someone for losing to Axe

????

He has taken off games from M2K's Sheik u dumdum supreme. It is not as simple as "play Sheik and win". Otherwise KK would have, you know, won?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i'd rank kailo34ce as pretty low on the ranks of troll accounts

shoutouts to mikehaggar and poundslap, i miss you guys.

Armada

Smash Lord
yeah but also stylishly.

to be fair tho thats pretty terrible "advice" lol
The "advice" I gave to KK was like he said more about doing him more cofident. I said at least some good advice to everyone except for Javi (cause he can't speak English) and KK cause I don't know the MU that well or Axe habbits :p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
puff gets freakin scraped by good camping coupled with vertical mobility. even falcon and fox can camp her.

heck even FALCO can camp her.

she also gets bodied if you defeat her bair (young link's bomb, ic's blizzard)

samus and peach are pretty good campy characters, but they lack the mobility to beat puff. they gotta rely on priority and range. peach has like no range and gets scraped by puff, unless she uses her turnips really well and reacts really well with nair when puff gets too close

puff pretty much THE BEST bait and punish character in this game. how to win? don't take the bait. then you realize you're just fighting someone really slow.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I once fell asleep (like, literally, at my controller, fallen ASLEEP) playing IC dittos.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i wasnt joking lol, literally falling asleep too, i also fell asleep getting camped by a falco on dreamland but that was more of a lack of sleep thing

actually this girl fell asleep a few weeks ago at a tourney doing the IC ditto.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the tier list is great, but knowing matchups will always be more important

fox and falco are top cuz they have no counters

puff, on the other hand, is very unique. the way she moves makes it very difficult for some characters to fight her (peach) but gets very bodied by other types of things.

king5280 i really do beat every puff lol

so far, that is

except mango and hbox cuz i havent played them yet

i'm also 1-1 with king in friendlies from 2 years ago (which is legit cuz that's how often he goes to tournaments.)

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
the tier list is great, but knowing matchups will always be more important

fox and falco are top cuz they have no counters

puff, on the other hand, is very unique. the way she moves makes it very difficult for some characters to fight her (peach) but gets very bodied by other types of things.

king5280 i really do beat every puff lol

so far, that is

except mango and hbox cuz i havent played them yet

i'm also 1-1 with king in friendlies from 2 years ago (which is legit cuz that's how often he goes to tournaments.)
so its settled puff is still top 3.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
cuz they are hella good

marth is fast and has better hitboxes and comboz than puff

peach is amazing. the way armada plays her is so solid and pushes everything viable about her

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it doesn't matter how good your combos are; if you don't get hit in between your first hits it's fine.

Top Bottom