• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I love watching your Ganon. The way you make up for his short-comings with slick movement and clever tricksies is admirable.
Thanks. =) For me, it's pretty much natural though. I apply the Bruce Lee principle to be like water. Being able to adapt to all situations is a very good strength also.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Water eh?

TheLake has an elemental theory which associates stylistic options to their appropriate element.

I hope he makes a thread of it soon. It's pretty cool.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but with my experiences he is rarely slow and he seems to be able to kill ppl at 60-70% fairly easily.

:phone:
How? I mean like...maybe Jiggs or someone extremely light on Yoshis, but most other chars can survive quite a bit longer with decent DI

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm definitely water element at least it says with the astrological sign and how I feel in general too. I think it applies, though I could be earth too. I tested it.

One day with my friend, we decided to test out our energies you know like in Hunter x Hunter they focus their energies on a glass of water with a leaf on top and it has different effects depending on your aura.. but for us we did this by focusing our energies in our hands and try to snap a branch on a tree. For him, the branch snapped clean off.. but when I tried it, the branch did not snap but the whole tree collapsed. It was quite an experience.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Kage, if you're water, then that explains your set vs. Axe. You need to evolve into a Mudkip, or at least learn a god damn ground type attack.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What the **** did I just read?
You read a true experience that really happened.

That's what's up, Sveet! =D

Edit: You all should try crazy things like that, I guess it comes with truly believing in yourself with everything you have. It doesn't have to be something like I did but it can be anything out of the ordinary I guess because:

1. It brings you awesome experiences.
2. You will always get surprised at results.
3. Dude, you are living right now, try cool stuff while you can!
4. You never know until you try, you can try to dismiss ideas but those ideas are always important I find.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
As in Astrological element?
Earth, Wind, Water, Fire

TheLake says that majority of people play as two where one element serves as the primary problem solving style and another secondary element.

Earth plays off of waiting and position, wind is more mix-up and evasion, water being movement and control, and fire being pressure and aggression.

Someone like M2K would be mostly Earth/Fire, Mango would be Fire/Wind, PP Water/Fire

You can essentially figure someone's element out and play the opposite end to thwart what they're doing. The symbolism and ideology of the elements offers a mental conduit for simplifying counter-strategies, so it helps keeps a quicker mental pace during a match.

I gotta try that glass thing! :)

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
lol this reminds me of when i thought i could actually achieve super saiyan. the bus driver did not approve. but i swore i shot a kamehaheha wave...
lol at the idea of finding yourself through a fictional concept from hunter x hunter

D

Deleted member

it sounds silly but i've thought of that idea before

earth/water here wassap

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol this reminds me of when i thought i could actually achieve super saiyan. the bus driver did not approve. but i swore i shot a kamehaheha wave...
lol at the idea of finding yourself through a fictional concept from hunter x hunter
It's not entirely fictional, some of these concepts are very real and can be applied in your daily life. Things like having a system of energy and using your aura is real. Though going Super Saiyan and stuff.. there's limits to how far you can take these things.

By your powers combined, I AM CAPTAIN PLANET

NO WAIT

It's the other thing

This thread is ****ing ******** now.
If you think it's ********, whytf did you post. Leave the real men talking and stfu.

earth/water unite!
Ya buddy!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If I could stare-shame all of you right now, I would.

Edit: Lol @ anyone thinking M2K plays an aggressive/pressure style.
You can stare all you want, it doesn't change anything to what I've done before and to how I feel daily about life. =)

BS: With the obviously trolling, keep it to yourself.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Elemental powers: Protecting virginity since always.
Elemental powers: Suck my ****. I get all the girls I want! MAYBE one day you'll realize how stupid you were.

We are human beings which means we are energy. It's science! Learn to use it! It's not crazy to think like that. It's insanity to be close minded to possibilities.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I'm definitely water element at least it says with the astrological sign and how I feel in general too. I think it applies, though I could be earth too. I tested it.
we did this by focusing our energies in our hands and try to snap a branch on a tree. For him, the branch snapped clean off.. but when I tried it, the branch did not snap but the whole tree collapsed. It was quite an experience.
It's not entirely fictional, some of these concepts are very real and can be applied in your daily life. Things like having a system of energy and using your aura is real. Though going Super Saiyan and stuff.. there's limits to how far you can take these things.
I get all the girls I want! MAYBE one day you'll realize how stupid you were.
We are human beings which means we are energy. It's science! Learn to use it! It's not crazy to think like that. It's insanity to be close minded to possibilities.
Scie nce.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
If I could stare-shame all of you right now, I would.

Edit: Lol @ anyone thinking M2K plays an aggressive/pressure style.
Ironically this is how i play brawl

actually just noticed, im water cuz i need to play off of a flow, which is movement/control lol. earth/water melee, im kinda all 4 in brawl

*sigh* so im earth and ocean -___-

also i think falco makes you auto-fire since he's allowed to do that all the time in every MU

Top Bottom