• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I think Mario is slightly more of a solid character than Luigi, while Young Link is arguably underneath Link. They're more or less clustered in the exact same area of our tier list (the respective characters he was comparing) so does it really matter to the point of making a huge deal about it?

2/4 are borderline viable, and the lower 2 aren't even considered viable. Moving on.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Luigi vs Mario is basically

Luigi is good sometimes, awful other times. Mario is consistently mediocre. Pick which you decide is better.

Y.Link is better than Link because his MUs are better and he doesn't get shut out by runaway in the same way Link does.

TheLake

Smash Master
zelda is bad but i lover her and think she has lots of potential

she also looks dazzling in blue

im so insightful :D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It increases her viability 10% though. No other character improves so drastically by simply sporting their most fashionable colour.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I think Peach, Sheik, and Puff are pretty close.

Marth ****ing sucks though.
i agree wanted to main marth but i got tired and decided hell its fun to go fox and go crazy. I'm in need of improvement but i feel when i use fox i have more options.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i just played a bunch of games with darrell

samus' defense can be surprisingly airtight, and her offense looks really janky but it's quite good. i had to learn a lot of things. she can lose to superior movement, but you'd have to know how to get around her. she has some surprisingly good tools in her aerials

haha man. sheik players really have things easy sometimes. not that sheik vs samus is super easy, but just saying sheik is a really simple character that dominates most other characters in fundamentals.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Nah, I think Peach, Sheik, and Puff are pretty close.

Marth ****ing sucks though.
Please tell me this was facetious or something. I don't want to live a world where people think Peach>Marth.
but just saying sheik is a really simple character that dominates most other characters in fundamentals.
I feel the exact same way about Fox. Too bad most Fox players can't apply the fundamentals.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
In High School I almost had to physically defend myself from a guy who wanted to kill me because I suggested Marth was better than Roy. His reason? "Cuz he has fire, ofc..."

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Do you really think Peach is better? Explain why, if you don't mind, because I'm curious why people think so, when it's clearly not the case.

Top Bottom