• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
The funny and sad thing is that you actually didn't and were just trying to win clever points on smashboards.

gj
this would have been hilarious if it was actually true.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
or maybe he did stop reading there and you're just trying to be clever predicting what he did through an assumption of what he did through what you would do

problem, officer?
people usually read the entire thing to make sure they didn't say anything relevant.

its actually pretty careless to judge the quality of the argument by its subject.

@wenz-axe, taj, eggz, silent wolf, armada, m2k, mango, zhu, vanz, falcomist, shiz, are all pros who use different characters. I can agree that the top 5 usually use 1 character, but the rest of the bracket matters too. anybody who can make a national bracket counts.

and fox/falco are different characterspoint blank and simple.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ripple was like the smartest poster in the past 6 pages.

And of course everyone just insulted him and used non sequitor to try and prove him wrong, in fact making themselves seem pretty clueless.

Then pink reaper insults a bunch of people.
And now we've learned that everyone has a different version of the tier list and thinks about tiers differently because a tier list means a different thing to every person. This has already been stated several times. But I think people just like to show off their knowledge or something and talk for the sake of talking. Idk.

So unless you change a person's view of what a tier list is, you are going to be arguing forever.
What do you think? It's only because scrubs want to be noticed/want attention.

However, that won't work.. you have to place really well if you want to be in the spot light =)

GOD!

Smash Ace
What do you think? It's only because scrubs want to be noticed/want attention.

However, that won't work.. you have to place really well if you want to be in the spot light =)
That rule should be 100% true but unfortunately there are exceptions. Look at Fox advice questions topic and many character specific brawl forums. People who have no idea what they're talking about hand out advice, and if they sound right enough or have enough friends (or act clever enough, gj ocean) then they get fans and attention.

I had a friend who I've known for years go off to college. I saw him last week after several months, and he told me that he went on smashboards and was told a bunch of strats for marth that would always win (brawl marth). Of course the advice was awful but he didn't know it, and the person giving it sure got attention.

@ocean dont be a ***king noob u no u read the whole thing. stop trying to act smart and stop talking trash. people like u who always try and get a cheap laugh make swf a hell of a place.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That rule should be 100% true but unfortunately there are exceptions. Look at Fox advice questions topic and many character specific brawl forums. People who have no idea what they're talking about hand out advice, and if they sound right enough or have enough friends (or act clever enough, gj ocean) then they get fans and attention.

I had a friend who I've known for years go off to college. I saw him last week after several months, and he told me that he went on smashboards and was told a bunch of strats for marth that would always win (brawl marth). Of course the advice was awful but he didn't know it, and the person giving it sure got attention.

@ocean dont be a ***king noob u no u read the whole thing. stop trying to act smart and stop talking trash. people like u who always try and get a cheap laugh make swf a hell of a place.
It sounds like the future of forums is trolling right now.. And quite honestly, I'm pretty tired of it.. why can't everyone stay true and be honest.. that's beyond me but of course a little fun is ok however you can't be stupid.

What I've noticed is that a lot of times people don't care and post wtv the **** they want to feel better about themselves, to me it's no better than being a child.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
People who have no idea what they're talking about hand out advice, and if they sound right enough or have enough friends (or act clever enough, gj ocean) then they get fans and attention.

are you really implying that I have fans?

quit assuming things that you have no way of knowing are true. I did stop reading your post, because after reading the first sentence I knew that whatever was in the rest of the post was going to be stupid and/or a waste of time.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol this god! guy is made because no one on the character specific boards takes his advice

lol

just because you're not a pro doesn't mean you don't understand the game.

JPOBS

Smash Hero

I dont know about the brawl boards, but when someone gives advice that isnt good, they get laughed at and called out.

maybe thats why u dont like the fox boards?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea I agree with jpobs. in any good thread anything questionable gets questioned. then there is a discussion.

saying stupid **** just gets you put on the nub list.

GOD!

Smash Ace
are you really implying that I have fans?

quit assuming things that you have no way of knowing are true. I did stop reading your post, because after reading the first sentence I knew that whatever was in the rest of the post was going to be stupid and/or a waste of time.
im implying that youre trying to impress people. I still think youre lying. Idc what you say. Ask kid if her took the candy. the answers always going to be no. But you have to no who not to trust when guessing what happened.
Please dont be dumb. If you think reading 2 paragraphs was a waste of time why do u have 2.5k posts on smashboards. Or am I just wrong. Maybe u should stop reading now.

lol this god! guy is made because no one on the character specific boards takes his advice

lol

just because you're not a pro doesn't mean you don't understand the game.
yeah im mad man i wish everyone would listen to me. gj sticking up for your nc boy there.
pro is undefinable to the community anyway. so that's pointless.
But scrubs who understand the game but dont place well shouldnt be giving advice because they obviously are missing something. Even if they have a near complete understanding, why would you learn from a guy who is obviously missing something from his own play.

I dont know about the brawl boards, but when someone gives advice that isnt good, they get laughed at and called out.

maybe thats why u dont like the fox boards?
Well to quote you, you don't know the brawl boards. Sooooooo exactly.
You are also one of the bad people at the game who give advice along with all your buddies who are equally bad. Thus your perception is flawed

The difference between u and me is that when I give my opinion, I make eit known that it's the opinion of a scrubby player who doesn't place well.

Pink reaper you're just a condescending idiot. like there's no other way to describe you. you insult everybody who disagrees with you and u know nothing about high level smash. cause wait, you're bad at the game. Ok done.'

W/e smashboards is taken over by nubs. even stupid stuff can sound nice and be argued away under what the person "really" meant. Im sure youve all seen this. If not, you need to read more smashboards.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
he is in super troll mode no doubt. He use to post relevant stuff and then he had some sort of person crisis. He's been angry ever since.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I mean like... constant trolling, like this god! fellow, and Merkuri, and RubyIris, they can all go an we can dance and sing praise that the forums has lost a moron or 3

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i'd ban angry people(GOD!). i'd have banned VBM and Merkuri because they were/are actually too successful and people forget that they are/were a troll alt.

falco is best char, btw.

stop complaining about characters having their own tiers, look at the background stuff. the tiers are divided nicely where there are big gaps in whatever number that was. im not gonna spoon feed it to you though, go look.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
eh, it's debatable. falco is a close second in my opinion.

Top Bottom