• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

GOD!

Smash Ace
I mean like... constant trolling, like this god! fellow, and Merkuri, and RubyIris, they can all go an we can dance and sing praise that the forums has lost a moron or 3
lol im not trolling. im not mad either. it seems like whenever someone states that something is bad or people are dumb, that person is declared mad. I guess it's easier for people to understand, so they just assume that.

You should also be banned for just being stupid and contributing nothing. which pretty much describes 1/10th of smashboards, or at least 1/10 of active posters.

trolling is fun sometimes. but when there are enough idiots in one place, trolling loses its place. maybe u should do some research

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I don't play melee, but I'm pretty shocked to see Marth in anything but top tier.

Also kinda expected Jiggs to be 2nd with hungry and mango's dominance.

Beat!

Smash Master
Well, Marth is kinda underrepresented atm, and Mango and Hbox are the only Jiggs players who've placed really well at nationals the last few years (Mango doesn't even use Jiggs in singles anymore).

And it's based on MBR members votes anyway, so they kinda get to choose what aspects to base their decisions on.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
MANGO DOES NOT PLAY PUFF ANYMORE

god damn this is a simple concept why do people not get it

Beat!

Smash Master
MANGO DOES NOT PLAY PUFF ANYMORE

god damn this is a simple concept why do people not get it
Is this directed towards me, who said that myself?

Or towards the brawl player who doesn't play melee, and therefore can't be expected to keep track of the melee scene?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
everyone

because i see it everywhere and every time i do it pisses me off

SpeedGhost

Smash Cadet
Totally thought Mewtwo was gunna get more respect. Don't think he should be in the top half but I dont think I've seen a DK do sh*t lately let alone take silent spectre to 3 games in a matchup thats supposed to be crap for M2... or a Roy do well.. or anyone even compete with Roy? I dunno. Good list, maybe Taj being so **** has got me all messed up. I like that Doc is higher.. thats tight.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Totally thought Mewtwo was gunna get more respect. Don't think he should be in the top half but I dont think I've seen a DK do sh*t lately let alone take silent spectre to 3 games in a matchup thats supposed to be crap for M2... or a Roy do well.. or anyone even compete with Roy? I dunno. Good list, maybe Taj being so **** has got me all messed up. I like that Doc is higher.. thats tight.
Mewtwo is right where he needs to be.
Below Young Link.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Trolls trolling trolls.

@Laijin Because clearly the MBR tier list is the end-all to every argument (although I agree with your opinion)?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I dont care if M2 is a worse character than YL. In fact I said that a long time ago, but imo its close, but also YL has the slight adv in the MU for sure. I was just going off YLs being non existent for the reason they should be below m2. Zelda sucks tho.

But imma tap that *** laijin, u better camp hella hard lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Okay, quit with the you mad or w/e spam or I'm infracting you.

Just use the report button for anything that derails topics/spam/whatever you get the idea.

Top Bottom