• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Genesis 2 Results thread

Xelyst

-_-
well from where M2K stands in smash brawl/melee overall if he can be the best in 1 game and a beast in another and still make more than anyone + travel and have some fun... who wouldn't be happy after walkin away from a great weekend with almost 6 grand in your pocket lol.. (maybe more if he won some MM's)

btw taj da bes .. way to put a mewtwo in winners finals at a major in 2011 =p highlight that in your smash history book LOL

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
@Tw1n

No problem man, I was actually kinda upset I didn't get the chance to take more video/pictures (actually, in the end I think I just kept forgetting/ was too lazy lol). But it's all good.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Genesis 2 Shoutouts

I had a marvelous weekend at Genesis 2, and while it was 2 weeks ago, more or less, I wanted to take the time to type out shoutouts regardless. So without further adoooo...

Genesis Staff: Amazing job guys. You really knocked one out of the park and into the next county. Let's get Smash some more positive attention!

Sidefx: Thanks for the burgers!

Sheridan: Thanks for the trust!

Germ: Thanks for the support!

San Diego: I love you guys. You know I do. All of you are amazing. Everyone in my Van, Zekey, plus Chilly and his little carpool. All great stuff guys. Especially newcomers Old Man Gray, Patrick, Black Hayate. Keep showing up! You guys are great to have around and fun to chill with!

Mexico

Eddy: **** JOB IN MELEE! Wavedash jab turn-around grab is ****!

Winy: **** JOB AGAINST RAIN and ****ing up your leg!

MogX: Happy Birthday Man! I love that out of all the mexicans, you have the longest traveling record with us! Way to be adventuresome!

JaimeHR: **** JOB IN 64!

SoCal
MikeHaze / Tyrant / Rich / Laurel: You guys ****. I want to train with y'all when I go back to LA in August.

Samuelson: Amazing dude. Don't be afraid to go Meta against me!

Soren: Keep at it dude! Great to have you in our room!

UnknownPresence: We'll have that money match.

DEHF/Larry: Great having you on the ride back. I want that Larry Dollar!

HugS: Great job this tourney! **** in Australia!

Mango: I'm glad you loved the feel of winning again. Can't wait to see what else you can show the world.

Romeo: Dude, Fantasy Girl was a RAAAAPE call.

Johnny: Thanks for being friendly as always!

Kanna / Cathy: Always a pleasure to take pictures!

Alex19: I'm sure it was my feet. 100% positive!

NorCal
Sean: It's cool bro, I don't think less of you at all. We're human and I understood.

Sky`: Thank you.

Irow: Always a pleasure.

Erow: I'm old. I know. :)

Zex: Great job.

HomemadeWaffles: Pleasure playing you in pools. I'll get better!

******s Trash-talking Tearbear During His Match: I'm not loud enough to take on all y'all... yet. Here's to the next time NorCal comes down to a SoCal tourney. ;)

Vegas
Mimi: Thanks for the picture! I think you've single-handedly added 40% to my fb picture count for the past 6 months.

Z: Had a blast playing you in pools. I have to learn Falco, hard.

FOW: **** Job!

SK92: Still the flashiest and fastest. Love the vibe you bring at tournies!

Vegas Babies: Keep playing guys! You all have potential.

PNW
Scout a.k.a. Amazing Doubles Partner: I had fun teaming!

Phil Nye: Our friendlies were fun and I definitely learned quite a bit before Genesis. I needed the warm-up.

Eggz: You're ****ing hilarious, and I'll definitely give you money to buy whatever it is you want if you can make it that entertaining all the time.

Florida
Nick Riddle: Pleasure playing you in pools. I learned so much about avoiding traps.

GDX: You're a good guy and I love sharing what little words we have. Come to SoCal some time and we'll have fun.

Texas
Ultimate Razer: Dude, I got your back in anything and I want to see you compete more.

Dakpo: Our record is 2-0, but I think I'll keep improving, if you agree to do the same.

HeyTallman: Hey! Pleasure seeing you again! You and that hat!

Hylian: You're such a huge smash fan, I love it.

New Mexico
Dekar: You ****. Always. Funny as hell, and thank you for the tips pre-Pools.

International
Pierre: You ****ing ****. Best Melee Dubs Partner!

Ally: Bike Warrior! You're a great guy, and I know our trash-talk can get heated but it's in good fun... (I hope?)

To Everyone Else I Spoke With But Might Have Missed... It was a great time and you all made it memorable. Seriously, these are the things I'll carry with me for the rest of my life in sepia-flavoured fondness.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Trahh- Dat Falco is slick! I like it a lot. We’ll play next time!
Haha thanks man, your falco was equally sexy, i really hoep we play some falco dittos!

Trahh: Good matches, your spacies are solid. I watched you play matches vs Armada and Zeldafreak in R2 pools too.
haha you bodied me man, but thanks! your peach was quite good..i have ZERO peach experience so i was actually amazed i got out that round..you were the hardest peach :p hopefully we can play again sometime, i feel a bit more comfy with the matchup.

@mattdotzeb
me too man, i reallllly hope i can come to rom, if not apex. can't wait for more dittoessss!11

If i played you, say something i didn't catch alot of names

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
wow lol i had no idea that was you, like i never heard 'your playing strong bad next', you just looked at me and said we're playing

dk vs falco seems really rough, one of the only matches in pm i felt was imba as hell for falco

hopefully we can get down in some melee sometime too ;D

ADHD

Smash Hero
All I got to say it that Kage's ganondorf is free. Armada look out for this peach.

And thanks for hosting this event everyone =)

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
So I'm finally back to Israel, damn that was one epic trip and I am so happy I made the choice to plan it around Genesis.

Late shoutouts later.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Extremely late shoutouts but life hit me hard and I haven't had the time to post anything haha.

But if at any point in time I talked to you at this tourney, it was amazing. Thank you to everyone who gave me amazing practice (Connor, Sfat, etc), everyone who I hung out with, Room 203, Blitzball group, everyone in my pools, etc. This tourney was amazing and I'll never forget it :D

yoshq

Smash Master
really late shoutouts cuz i was really lazy

1: M2K ($2,148.75) + ($1,000) ~bankk!!
2: Ally ($1,074.38)) + ($500) ~ scrub, find another habit
3: ADHD ($596.88) + ($250) ~ ever get that problem solved? xD
4: Gnes ($382.00) + ($100) ~ fun matches, always fun seein ya
5: Tyrant ($238.75) + ($50) ~ dikk
7: Tearbear ($119.38) + ($25) ~ *******
13: Krystedez ~ good **** o_o
13: SK92 ~ intense mm!
17: FOW ~ lul ness
17: Earth ~ such a fun mm
17: Inui ~ were you scared to talk to me? lol
17: Logic ~ hmmmm....
17: Trevonte ~ salt. also good ****, didn't know you were this good.
25: KiraFlax ~ damn, you won a match? good **** in pools, you still haven't taken a set off me though ;)
25: Denti ~ wow @ our matches, 0-death > 0-death > 0-death > 0-death. why cant all brawl be like that
25: MikeHaze ~ oh well
33: Adrostos ~ rematch in sparring ;). lose more $ to me
33: FishBait73 ~ ilu. lose more $ to me
33: Zekey ~ i cant believe i won our matches, i was so nervous.
33: Biglou ~ wtf is with that buffered dodge roll ****, i seriously thought that was an at or something
33: X ~ you can only beat my falcon in your dreams.
33: weruop ~ wow how did we not play
33: kismet2 ~ you're ridiculously chill
killock ~ fun teams matches, i wish we coulda played when i wasn't feelin like ****. great to meet you though.
brick ~ you're very good at irl trolling. it won't make you better at the game though.
flamewave ~ you're so fast, very fun games.
arty+dla ~ thanks for the $25
raz ~ thanks for the $7, and nice to meet ya accidentally.
lada ~ yeah i was soooo mad after the pools matches, had to get that mm in. feltgoodman.jpg
cloudfox ~ thanks for the $5, come back anytime.
deez ~ that thing was ****ing delicious dude, what's wrong with you. my mouth waters when i think about it. thanks for the black as well, and keep repping luigi!
tommy ~ you're really smart, and great tech skill/edgegaurding. fun mms.
dekar ~ go home and practice ya falcon son. and do ya like gettin 3 stocked by luigis? goood, my son, good.
germ ~ thanks vm for the rides!
kev2k ~ hahaha leave it to the asians to run into a corner during a footrace.
orly ~ oh, really?
infinity ~ fun mms, + salt.
vincent ~ thank you so much for everything, the sleep was ridiculously refreshing and the food was ****ing delicious. that sandwich was better than mine, damnit. tell your parents i said hai, oh wait, that means yes... ****
black hayate/jiggy ~ lucky mfers
cheese - you're not really like everyone makes you out to be, i guess. those stories were hilarious xD
hunger box ~ fun chillin wit you at the airport doing absolutely nothing. you shoulda bought that hello kitty for $7, after all you made! or at least the gum for $2.50

$mm profit: $52. thanks scrubs. (everyone but sk)

Zoler

Smash Ace
Awfully late shoutouts, cuz I'm lazy and kinda forgot :E

Las Vegas - So awesome hanging with you guys, I hope you make it to Apex!

SwordSaint: Thanks for the awesome necklace! I'll wear it at every tournament from now on!
Traah: It was so awesome hanging with you and watching the crews and stuff, you're an awesome dude. That dollar was mine! ;) Sucks we didn't get to play more friendlies!
Jpeg: That falon, you were hella awesome as well, I hope you to go Apex!
Carlos: I forgot your nickname but you were hella funny, also nice marth!
Bacon: Keep practicing dude, falcon vs sheik is hella hard. >_<

Taj: You are too funny dude, made me laugh a lot! Seems like mew2king isn't the best marth after all, keep it up. ;)

Little England: We didn't play enough (did we play at all? Wow I don't remember)! I saw you play tho, good ****! Nice hanging with you in the vegas room!

DrPeePee: Sucks you were sick, I know you can do better. Was fun talkin to you and stuff, you came off as a cool guy the little we talked. I wanted to play you tho. Apex!

Bizzaro Flame: Wow, I just sat down to play some guy and thought that was a pretty fast ganon. Turns out you were Bizzaro, thanks for the games man!

Mango: Pretty good fox.

Dart!: You were chill dude, I hpe to see you at Apex!

Irish Mafia: Amurca! lool. You were funny dude, loved chillin with you in the Vegas room!

Westballz: Such a cool dude! ^^ You ***** me too hard man, I'll practice for next time, and you better make it to Apex! Also gj taking a game of UGS!

Baka4moe: Loved talking to you too, nice peach. =) Like above gj taking a game of UGS!

Emily: You were awesome, loved hanging with you and watching Armada ****, next time we gotta hang out more tho! ^_^ also keep practicing, me vs you Apex GF it is!

Silly Kyle: Loved cheering for Armada with you, you're awesome! ^^

Shoyo: No good practice partners and that good? woot. You were a cool guy, hope you go to more tournies!

All in all such an amazing tournament! I'm sorry if I forgot anyone, I probably did. I got to meet so many amazing and cool people hard to keep track of everyone! Apex couldn't come any sooner.

/ Zoler

Armada

Smash Lord
Thanks everyone that did Genesis 2 to the best tournament ever =)

Special thanks to DBR and I really hope you guys will hold at least one more Genesis.
And I hope all of you can stay strong after the Zelgadis thing.

Smash community <3

M@v

Subarashii!
Thanks everyone that did Genesis 2 to the best tournament ever =)

Special thanks to DBR and I really hope you guys will hold at least one more Genesis.
And I hope all of you can stay strong after the Zelgadis thing.

Smash community <3
Bring Europe to APEX!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
The King has box of 'stuff' from the venue. I suggest you contact Boback and see if its in there.

Top Bottom