• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Genesis 2 Results thread

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if itachi has the amaterasu

jason yoon as the bizzarro flame

bizzarro "jason yoon" flame

Napos

Smash Ace
Does anyone know whos wii was used for the livestream? I want the codes -_-

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
What good fun tournament.

Can't wait till you guys throw another one.

Maybe I'll actually be sober :)

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
What good fun tournament.

Can't wait till you guys throw another one.

Maybe I'll actually be sober :)
not necessary :awesome:

Also reposting this..my controller was stolen day 1 i think it was, unless it showed up after everything ended..

Silver controller, no rubber on left stick, had a smiley in black sharpie in the center of the controller

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Well let me message him on facebook! I hope she isn't scamming us. I love entrepreneurs and wanted to support her! But I better get my product I paid for :(.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
consolation set. similarly to why M2K placed higher than Shroomed.

T-block

B2B TST
Oh man, this was a great tournament.

I'm too lazy to do full shoutouts at the moment (they might come later), but to everyone I had the privilege of playing, thanks for the games, It was awesome meeting people, and this was definitely an event I'll never forget.

Special shoutout to the TOs though for now though - thanks so much for putting this all together.

Browny

Smash Hater
Well let me message him on facebook! I hope she isn't scamming us. I love entrepreneurs and wanted to support her! But I better get my product I paid for :(.
Yeah this is kind of a big thing.
She took an awful lot of pre-paid commisions and then disappeared completely from swf and hasnt responded to my email.

Also, shoutouts to the receptionists

and everyone else I played who I forgot in my other shoutouts because there was so many new people I cant remember them all >_<

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hahaha, that's my arm in the picture. "You guys want In n Out hats!?!? how about you guys!!!?" Good times :p

I wish my pools were recorded haha. I remember I had an intense set against Little England and I wanted to watch it again. Good stuff again to everybody I played :D

tekkie

Smash Master
are you talking about the actual physical keychain or the images she used? she emailed me the picture for mine just a few days ago; i wouldn't sully her reputation just yet.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I got my picture in like a day or two after I paid her, and the Key Chain was ready when I asked for it.

Unfortunately the laminate was cheap and it snapped. I love it regardless, lol. <3

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Mango: Pretty good fox.
I agree, "pretty good" is the absolute best rating an honest person can give flopngo after losing to a jetlagged, below average, choking, edgeguard missing and chaingrab flubbing armada.
sorry for being a bit off a **** armada, just being honest. =)

especially after, you know...PEOPLE SAID HE WAS ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LEVEL FROM ALL THE OTHER TOP PLAYERS. if that was true how could he POSSIBLY LOSE? if someone is on a different LEVEL it means they should not even be close.
off course these statements where based on a few stupid and insignificant (especially now, on this historic day) friendlies from Pound 4. but since that argument supported flopmerica and your force-fed, brainwashed patriotic feelings you fat smelly hillbillies have, it was ok. but now that armada has WON, he is only ARGUABLY the best player in the world. but after ken won 1 tournament in japan he was the UNDISPUTED and DOMINATING WORLD CHAMPION.

funny how flopmericans change their perception and ways of analyzing things when the arguments no longer support the silly, stupid, biased, brain damaging patroitism you idiots have. :\
must be hard having that kind of brain washing upbringing, pleading your faith to a stupid flag in school and **** LMFAO

and when you get the unavoidable anger burst/panic attack its ok, you can just go pop some mood stabilizers/antipsychotics and ritallin. why dont you swallow it with a supersize big mac meal and 2 litres of coke =)

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I got from that: he mustn't be American, he uses the metric system to measure Coke.

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure everyone uses liters to measure coke, since thats how they package them. Not if you wanted to call him out on his spelling of the word liters, putting the r before the e, then that would have been valid.

Qlex

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14qKbXl6_JY

There's my video where I comment upon the Genesi2 experience in general.

I would like to shoutout to mostly everybody I have seen, but I seem to run out of time. I'll be fully available in two weeks, where I might get back to Melee the good way.

I had a great time with all of you people. I hope to see you soon, and prolly we'll meet again on teh internet

Anyway take care, you are amazing

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
question, do people actually believe that mango wasn't trying in his first set vs TAJ?

for anyone who thinks this, just know when mango lost, he instantly got out of his chair, pushed everybody away and stormed out the ****in' venue just PISSED. few friends followed him shortly after, most likely just motivating him/telling him his fox will dominate.

so if you think mango wasn't trying, you're wrong

STRAIGHT UP

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL happy to see crush finally banned.

thanks for that post trah, i didn't know that happened

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Super quick late shoutouts ftw :

Bizarro Flame : Im having that elastic for next time =p Very nice to play against you, I am really impressed

Dr Peepee : Very nice to talk to you. Oh and thank you for telling me what MLP really is :awesome:

Aznlep : Mad respects for everything man. See you next time

Sky : Haha you're so funny

Kage : T'es pas mal bon

Alex19 = ****

Mooney : Nice to see you again! Rep that Ganon real hard

Neil : Good luck for your biochemistry school, next time you might tell me how its going :)

The twins : Haha I was the guy who did some Street Fighter reenactment. Didn't get to talk more to you guys. Next time hopefully ^^

San Diego people : You guys rock

The swedes : You guys rock

AZ coast!!!111

Everybody who organized this tournament : You are awesome

Other people : I'm so destroyed or I talked about you on Youtube

Would've liked to talk to some more people, but that didn't happen. Next time prolly!

Top Bottom