• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
knock it off with the spam you whipper snappers

back in my day people made posts that had some sense to them in tier list threads

Orion*

Smash Researcher
ORION WANTS TO FIGHT! LOL! I'll have you know I made $85 in mm's that weekend and $26 from 5th place lol! I always have my backup plans and gas was cheap my boy. Go beat Magically beat a Marth so we can finally see you again :3
Wow you do the Inui now? Place like doodoo in singles and just **** all the scrubs so you arent a complete loss financially. (at least he can be carried in teams derp :awesome:)
Even when I don't beat Marth AND I'm on a bad day, Between Singles and Doubles I make at least double what you make homie including your MMs.

inb4 europe is free, last time I played you in tournament you got bodied.

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
And today I learned that Orion goes in super hard.

Peach is an okay character. But probably sucks in the grand scheme of the metagame. Just like most of the mid tiers.

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
post opinion that is actually relevant this time , receive infraction. gotta love this place.

let's talk about how sonic should have risen more, or yoshi actually

M@v

Subarashii!
I swear if Iblis says "Well damn" one more time......

Also chibo's just trying to do his job. Got the red name you know.

Sooo where was the convo before de-railment? People saying Peach is terrible?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I swear if Iblis says "Well damn" one more time......

Also chibo's just trying to do his job. Got the red name you know.

Sooo where was the convo before de-railment? People saying Peach is terrible?
Well damn. <3

Man, you make it so easy Mav.

:phone:

Before all the bull**** everyone was saying they were going to MM they're local Peach main.

D

Deleted member

Write-ups aside, you guys did a pretty awesome job of getting this list out on time. I recall a delay with the last one(or perhaps it was the Matchup Chart).

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Sonic is bad. All he can do is mind game his opponents by running away. If you don't get mind gamed then you don't get hit by sonic.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Sonic is bad. All he can do is mind game his opponents by running away. If you don't get mind gamed then you don't get hit by sonic.
That's pretty much the entire metagame though, characters like MK and Wario exist on this principal

I mean there's a reason brawl sets are 25+ minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom