• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Seagull come to Utah and take Xs money

On the plus side the seagull is our state bird you would love it XD

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull come to Utah and take Xs money

On the plus side the seagull is our state bird you would love it XD

Well I'm moving this summer to Colorado so Utah is adjacent if I recall correctly. Might attend your tourneys.

I wanted to MM X at Apex, but I didn't have time/he was too busy/I don't know where he was.

:018:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
and about diddy
I didn't really know ADHD and Gnes did quit :(
srry for that.
I did hear that ADHD will come back but I see your point Gheb and I agree.

EDIT: Ok snake and olimar don't get countered hard but I still think that pikachu is worse for snake then anyone is for diddy and that (IC or Falco)(not sure though) are worse for Olimar then anyone is for diddy.
Wait, ADHD and Gnes quit? :O I'm pretty sure ICs shut down Oli the hardest out of all those MUs you just listed. It's pretty free... (>.<)

Judo777

Smash Master
Well sorry, I misunderstood. I just agree that ZSS>Dedede.

I think that Donkey Kong is gonna make the biggest drop in the tier list. Donkey Kong just has so many bad (quality and quantity) matchups with no positive matchups against tops (Only evens or slight disadvantages). He really only beats low tiers solidly. Donkey Kong doesn't have a projectile, has a huge hurtbox, gets comboed a lot, and has a bad recovery.
What!? DK has VERY solid MU's in top tier. With MK gone his only really tough MU is Falco, IC's (and possibly Wario although I have heard that without the infinite DK can wreck Wario so it might level out some) but he does alright vs Diddy, I think hes one of Snakes and Marth's worst MU's, and does solid on like some of the high tiers like Lucario.

Not to mention without a LGLhe does even better on like Oli, Falco and IC (who should never lose a lead to begin with so idk why we still have a LGL).

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
What!? DK has VERY solid MU's in top tier. With MK gone his only really tough MU is Falco, IC's (and possibly Wario although I have heard that without the infinite DK can wreck Wario so it might level out some) but he does alright vs Diddy, I think hes one of Snakes and Marth's worst MU's, and does solid on like some of the high tiers like Lucario.

Not to mention without a LGLhe does even better on like Oli, Falco and IC (who should never lose a lead to begin with so idk why we still have a LGL).
I agree that his mu's aren't horrible.
It's ok but it's difficult.

With mk gone at least 1 of his top 3 worst mu's is gone.
Oli and D3 are still horrible. Marth is even and Snake is slightly Snake's favour imo.He does okay vs Diddy and Falco isn't that bad actualy it's just annoying.
Idk about IC but they are not really bad but the mu isn't even. Dk got some nasty grabrelease options on Wario like usmash,fsmash and fcharged punch.

Which makes diddy,IC,snake,falco, and wario(withpout infinite) slightly disadvantage (-1 -2)
Marth even (0)
Olimar,d3 and mk big disadvantage (-3 -4)
lucario,GAW,Zss and TL are all kinda evenish.
I don't know what pikachu is but he is pretty annoying tbh
iirc he can cg dk till 80%

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
What?
ZSS beats DK -2 AT LEAST. She shuts him down pretty hard. He's incredibly easy to juggle, and when he gets put offstage he has to choose between getting dsmash-->footstool-->edgehogged (guaranteed death if DK doesn't have his DJ, very easy to do) or getting faired and baired OVER and OVER and OVER. Or spiked if he's predictable. She can keep him out pretty well and with her great mobility she can easily avoid his bairs.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Because he loses all of them and only like Snake, Marth, Diddy can be reasonably argued to NOT be worse than -1.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
MK is like -3, Snake is -1 or -2, IC is like -3, Falco is -2 or -3, DDD is -4, Oli is about -2. I imagine Fox, Wario and ZSS to be pretty bad as well.

:059:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Gheb I do dissagree with your numbers
mk -3
diddy -1
snake -1
falco -2
mart 0
wario -1 or -2
IC -2
Oli -3
Pika -2
zss -1 imo
lucario 0 or -1
D3 -100
Tl -1
GAW 0

bubbaking

Smash Hero

How could you have forgotten about the KING, Dedede?!? That alone should move DK back down the tier list. One of Snake's and Marth's worst MUs? How is a 0 for Marth and a +1 (arguably 0) for Snake their worst MUs? DK loses to, maybe goes even with, literally everyone above him. He only beats bad characters!

Doc King

Smash Lord

DK has a pretty bad matchup chart. He's even worse than Ike with the overall matchups. A lot of his matchups are -2's and has his -4 against D3 and -3 against Olimar. He has a few evens in top tier but overall his matchups suck. He only beats low tiers like the little kids.
How could you have forgotten about the KING, Dedede?!? That alone should move DK back down the tier list. One of Snake's and Marth's worst MUs? How is a 0 for Marth and a +1 (arguably 0) for Snake their worst MUs? DK loses to, maybe goes even with, literally everyone above him. He only beats bad characters!
Well King Dedede isn't top tier, he's high tier. But everything else you said was right.

I think he should be in like low mid tier. It's debatable that Ike and Yoshi could be above him.

He's just so large (Probably like 2nd biggest hurtbox) and gets screwed over by chaingrabs a lot. He also lacks projectiles and recovery.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Which makes diddy,IC,snake,falco, and wario(withpout infinite) slightly disadvantage (-1 -2)
Marth even (0)
Olimar,d3 and mk big disadvantage (-3 -4)
lucario,GAW,Zss and TL are all kinda evenish.
I don't know what pikachu is but he is pretty annoying tbh
iirc he can cg dk till 80%
I wouldn't really call a -2 "slightly disadvantage." Pika is -2 for DK. I think Pika gets both of his CGs on DK, meaning he nets easy KOs on walk-offs. Of course, there's more to the MU than that, obviously.

Snake is -1
A lot of the DKs were strongly arguing that this MU is even before. They had good points.

He has a few evens in top tier but overall his matchups suck. He only beats low tiers like the little kids.

Well King Dedede isn't top tier, he's high tier. But everything else you said was right.
He has one even in top tier, possibly two. Also, when did I say that D3 is top tier? :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wouldn't really call a -2 "slightly disadvantage." Pika is -2 for DK. I think Pika gets both of his CGs on DK, meaning he nets easy KOs on walk-offs. Of course, there's more to the MU than that, obviously.

A lot of the DKs were strongly arguing that this MU is even before. They had good points.

He has one even in top tier, possibly two. Also, when did I say that D3 is top tier? :p
Evidence supports the matchup being even. It could go either way. -1 or even vs :snake:.
DK has a pretty bad matchup chart. He's even worse than Ike with the overall matchups. A lot of his matchups are -2's and has his -4 against D3 and -3 against Olimar. He has a few evens in top tier but overall his matchups suck. He only beats low tiers like the little kids.

I think he should be in like low mid tier. It's debatable that Ike and Yoshi could be above him.

He's just so large (Probably like 2nd biggest hurtbox) and gets screwed over by chaingrabs a lot. He also lacks projectiles and recovery.
I actually think :ike:'s matchups are technically better then :dk2:'s but :dk2: is a better character. :ike:'s results from Ryo and San are arguably better then any :dk2:'s results though. Ryo has wins over EVERYONE in Fl except Xaltis (Including Esam, Nickriddle, Seibrik, and Co18?).
Edit: Really sorry guys. :(
TriplePostFag.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
how can dk be better then ike if ike has better mu's and better results?
I think :dk2: is a better character, but :ike: has better results/matchups. How is that confusing? The lack of good :dk2:'s could be a factor.

Also, the matchup chart had little to no influence from Will, Cable, Ook, or any :dk2: I can think of besides Neon?

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Evidence supports the matchup being even. It could go either way. -1 or even vs :snake:.
Then how in the world did a -1 end up getting written on the chart when all the DK's said 0.

:ike:'s results from Ryo and San are arguably better then any :dk2:'s results though.
Even better than Will's? If so, I bet it's just cuz Will has much tougher competition up here in the tristate area.

TriplePostFag.

*sniff* You didn't have to be so mean... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom