• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
IC, are you talking about the BBR MU chart or the PT boards MU chart? I thought you were talking about the one on the PT boards (which is the only one that could be called outdated), and in that case I would be absolutely correct in saying nobody took that into account.

If you're referencing the BBR MU chart:

Snake -2
Falco -2
Wolf -2
Peach 0

I don't see how those are terribly inaccurate tbh

Scatz

Smash Champion
For the previous argument a few pages back. No one is difficult to master with just the basics, but to master the ins and outs of Yoshi is very difficult, more so than a good amount of other characters.

Dr. R.O.Botnik

Smash Journeyman
Just for further clarification on what Ishey said, these are my votes from the two phases, as an example:

Middle:
1. Toon Link
2. Wolf
3. Fox
4. Peach
5. ROB
6. DK
7. Pit
8. Sonic
9. Kirby
10. Ike
11. Luigi
12. Ness
13. Sheik/Zelda
14. Sheik
15. Pokemon Trainer

Phase 2

High-Mid

1. Lucario
2. Toon Link
3. Zero Suit Samus
4. Mr. Game and Watch
5. King Dedede
6. Wolf
7. Fox
8. Peach

Middle-Low

1. Ike
2. Luigi
3. Ness
4. Sheik/Zelda
5. Sheik
6. Yoshi
7. Pokemon Trainer
8. Lucas
9. Mario
Anyone who thinks that Toon Link, Ness, and Luigi should be up that high is my best friend.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well I don't mind posting my votes.

"High"
Meta Knight
Snake
Diddy Kong
Falco
Ice Climbers
Wario
Marth
Olimar
Pikachu
Mr. Game & Watch
King Dedede
Lucario
Zero Suit Samus

"Middle"
Toon Link
Kirby
Peach
R.O.B.
Donkey Kong
Fox
Wolf
Pit
Ike
Luigi
Sonic
Ness
Pokémon Trainer
(Zelda/Sheik)
Sheik

"Low"
Lucas
Mario
Yoshi
Bowser
Captain Falcon
Samus
Link
Zelda
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
That was my opinion, nothing too outrageous I think. :/

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
holy kirby ... lol yoshi deserved to drop in your opinion? wat
Not that he deserved to drop, but that I've always thought of others as better characters is all.

And Kirby, well... Apparently I'm the only one who still believes in the ZSS/TL/Kirby triangle... Then again, I main 2 of those and have a HUUUGE amount of experience against the 3rd so I guess my opinion has some solid basis. :\

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I thought megafox was robfox.

I guess I should change it to ATL south then. Either way I was just messin with iblis(SP?).

:phone:
LOL, even if you were joking I agree. I haven't done anything relevant for Fox since I think '09. I'm practicing though so next time around I feel like like I helped his placement.

Doc King

Smash Lord
He's not in God tier, only MK is. If you meant top tier, I think he's fine where he is. Pikachu seems quite a bit better than everyone in C-tier, I'm sure many would agree. Pikachu is awesome.

A very good tier list, I think. A few character switches here and there, but I'm very happy with this one.

Sonic immediately above/below DK.
Rob above Kirby.
Yoshi immediately above/below Sheilda.
And move Dedede to H-tier. He sucks.
But seriously, he's NOT high-tier.
All of that is just my bias, but I don't really care about any of those changes, except the last one.
yo a character that can INFINITE a top tier character and a high tier character should not be in H Tier. :p :p :p :p :p

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
tl;dr top tiers place, but only metaknight truly wins in the long run. This game so broke.
Yep. One of the reasons I love this list is because it exposes how bad Brawl is. Tiers going all the way down to H, Meta knight not at "s" tier but "God" tier. Good to know BBR acknowledges this game is a joke fighter. You can't throw the troll label at me, because I played this game for a long time before dropping it for a real fighter. It's a shame BBR doesn't do anything to help these horrible imbalances
like ban MK, would make too much sense, but honestly as I said earlier. Damage has been done to the community so I don't think it would matter now. Still + rep to Dallas for recently holding a banned MK tourny.
like somehow add more regulations and make the stage list better... but it's hard. Sakurai specifically said he went out of his way to make it causal and not competitive. And he succeeded.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I lost interest in this thread but if jurihan is planning to stick around maybe I will too.
If this thread wasn't a joke yet, it definitely is now.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I lost interest in this thread but if jurihan is planning to stick around maybe I will too.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

she's right tho

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
care to explain why? I'm interested in your argument. Please de-bunk what I said. Hell I'll even start playing this game again if you convince me otherwise. There is NOTHING that I wrote that wasn't true straight to the part about Sakurai saying he made Brawl this way on purpose in an interview. =/

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
MAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYOOO

care to explain why? I'm interested in your argument. Please de-bunk what I said. Hell I'll even start playing this game again if you convince me otherwise. There is NOTHING that I wrote that wasn't true straight to the part about Sakurai saying he made Brawl this way on purpose in an interview. =/
Well damn.

See yall *****s in SSB4

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would, except your argument consists of "Tiers are bad" and "brawl is obviously the only game with any overpowering character(s) lolololol".
Idk, I just don't see those needing debunking.

And what makes it even funnier is that i'm guessing you play Super Chip Damage 4 Arcade Edition.
AKA horribly unbalanced on purpose ... because it encourages "healthy competition" or whatever the **** he said.
Yeah, why don't you go debunk that.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
At least I actually replied.
You just evaded my entire post.
What a joke.

Please continue. n_n

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
He makes a good point with Super Yun Fighter IV imo.
No he doesn't. This is about Brawl. Not anything else. And for the record, SSF4 was very balanced, and AE is still balanced compared to this mess. Tiers only go down to C, and the Twins was used to promote Third Strike Online. There is a VERY good chance they are going to be toned down in a 2012 update according to many sources. Also twins actually have bad MUs too, unlike Meta knight. And they don't win most tournies

Again. Who cares. This is about Brawl. No need to start a Smash vs SF fight. It's pointless.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
MAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYOOO
... Well damn.

It's a shame BBR doesn't do anything to help these horrible imbalances like somehow add more regulations and make the stage list better... but it's hard. Sakurai specifically said he went out of his way to make it causal and not competitive. And he succeeded.
We don't make the rules, though, so I dunno how we could do that. I think you're talking about the Ruleset Committee.

Even though it's not a traditional fighter, players still stick around because they enjoy playing the game. Not all of us are looking for the most traditional fighter around, some of us (I'm guessing the entire SSB community?) just want something different. :\

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Saying brawl is a ridiculous excuse for a fighter already implies that there are others to compare it to, automatically including other fighters into the argument.
If you don't want to argue about something, don't bring it up.
I'm still waiting for your argument hun. It seems like you keep trying to derail it by involving SSF4 and posting gifs. Actually never mind. I don't care. You have spoken enough to convince me you don't have anything to say, because you would of said it by now.

My points

Brawl is unbalanced with tiers going to H
MK is God tier
Sakurai made it clear Brawl wasn't meant to be competitive and designed it that way.

That's what we should be discussing. This isn't SRK. It's SWF.

Browny

Smash Hater
Rofl steam I was JUST about to post the same thing
About as realistic as Pikachu in 3rd, right? Yeah, I'm sure you know who, lmao
Just because hes mad, that doesnt justify your insanity.

Total 100% theorycraft list youve got there.

:phone:

Dr. R.O.Botnik

Smash Journeyman
And what makes it even funnier is that i'm guessing you play Super Chip Damage 4 Arcade Edition.
AKA horribly unbalanced on purpose ... because it encourages "healthy competition" or whatever the **** he said.
Yeah, why don't you go debunk that.
I don't know why you're arguing, but...really? You're attacking someone because of a completely unrelated game that they play on their own time? Grow up.

Oh, and it's "Super Blocking Isn't Overpowered 4: But Yun & Yang Are Edition" now.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Every single one of your posts has also involved SF.
On top of that, almost everything you've said about it has been wrong.
Which is hilarious because I don't give 2 ****s about the game but apparently I know more about it than you.
"the twins don't win most tournaments" ...
Is it hard for you to keep up with your horrible reputation?

And really, Hun?
Where did you learn to argue? Cheerleader camp?

Keep going, this is gold.

I don't know why you're arguing, but...really? You're attacking someone because of a completely unrelated game that they play on their own time? Grow up.
Hey, buddy.

That's what she did to me everyone in this thread just a few posts ago.
Keep up.

You and SNO should get together and laugh at your varied wit of insulting someone's hypothetical age and using words like "sweetie" and "honey" to try create an invisible wall of superiority.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
... Well damn.
Well damn.

I'm still waiting for your argument hun. It seems like you keep trying to derail it by involving SSF4 and posting gifs. Actually never mind. I don't care. You have spoken enough to convince me you don't have anything to say, because you would of said it by now.

My points

Brawl is unbalanced with tiers going to H
MK is God tier
Sakurai made it clear Brawl wasn't meant to be competitive and designed it that way.

That's what we should be discussing. This isn't SRK. It's SWF.
Ahh you ****ed up now. Don't back track. You said Brawl is a bad excuse for a fighter and then called it a party game. How can you call it a bad fighter without comparing it to another fighter? Don't sidestep that one.

Oh, and it's "Super Blocking Isn't Overpowered 4: But Yun & Yang Are Edition" now.
Wut & Well damn.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
A page in and no one has proved my 3 points wrong. I feel I'm wasting my time. I have a right to saying Brawl is a party game when Sakurai designed it that way and confirmed it in an interview. I did not mean nor did I want to turn it into a specific fighter vs Brawl war which is why i didn't mention any but it seems to be happening because Spelt is avoiding my question/points I made. And Spelt, did not mean to be snobby with my words. I hear people say hun all the time o_O

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
No he doesn't. This is about Brawl. Not anything else. And for the record, SSF4 was very balanced, and AE is still balanced compared to this mess. Tiers only go down to C, and the Twins was used to promote Third Strike Online. There is a VERY good chance they are going to be toned down in a 2012 update according to many sources. Also twins actually have bad MUs too, unlike Meta knight. And they don't win most tournies

Again. Who cares. This is about Brawl. No need to start a Smash vs SF fight. It's pointless.
Not trying to fuel an SF debate here buuuuuuut...

>Twins don't win most tournies

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your 3 points have been proven wrong so many times.
You do realize there's at least 60k salt filled posts of the exact same discussion(s) going on in this thread at this very minute, right?
Maybe you should read those before you come in here and act like you know what you're talking about.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Y'all hate our game don't play our game dont't care abour game buuuuut

u all up on our games nutz and in our games threads

anti approves
WORD. Well damn.

A page in and no one has proved my 3 points wrong. I feel I'm wasting my time. I have a right to saying Brawl is a party game when Sakurai designed it that way and confirmed it in an interview. I did not mean nor did I want to turn it into a specific fighter vs Brawl war which is why i didn't mention any but it seems to be happening because Spelt is avoiding my question/points I made. And Spelt, did not mean to be condensing with my words. I hear people say hun all the time o_O
It happens when you call a game a bad fighter and only thing for something to be bad is to compare it but I think about 3 different people have addressed that and you keep saying "it's a party game".

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Not trying to fuel an SF debate here buuuuuuut...

>Twins don't win most tournies

Seth... who got nerfed won the most recent one (shadaloo showdown) Wolfkrone is dominating MANY and he uses Viper.

Diago though.. well ... let's see what happens at EVO. Going to be interesting.

Oh ****, its SRKWF :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom