• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ill' is still arguing for Peach > Wolf?

Suddenly, I know how half of you must feel when I start arguing. Not that I'm going to stop, but still...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Probably a desk. Or a drawer. Maybe a folder or a backpack?
You know, a place where you usually put work.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
all smashers are nosy, idgaf who u are.
so lets spill it in the tier list thread when 100+ people are looking 8]

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I had diabetes from Pikachu's link.

Anyway, I'm glad Wolf rose, giving hope that other characters can do the same. Random make us proud.

Also if Jigglypuff isn't in Skyward Sword now, I shall be very disappointed.
I am completely serious.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic being above Peach is arguable, but entirely possible given the circumstances, Rick.
It didn't happen in this update, but if the two of them make similar strides from now until the next tier list, we can easily see Sonic outdoing her.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I can envision Sonic rising up later on, surpassing ROB, Pit, Kirby, and DK, but I feel that he just needs more work than others to get past the obstacle of being theoretically as bad as his seemingly lackluster attributes suggest. Results aren't the only thing, after all.

I could see Sonic surpassing Peach as well, but god forbid he goes above Wolf. That's just crazy.

OverLade

Smash Hero
How is Wario-Ganon/Link/Zelda even?

Ice, PT has no rep and gets outclassed by the characters above him.

:phone:

Falcon is the only character in that list that has a fairly even MU with Wario. Everyone else loses. Ganon gets death grabbed, Zelda cannot physically catch him if he gets the lead, Link is Link.
I'm not arguing that he loses to these characters, I'm arguing that they have viable matchups against him. Wario's ONLY advantage is the ability to run away. And these characters can camp back if they get percent leads the same way.

Wario loses to almost all of top tier tier, and has even-ish matchups with most of mid tier and a lot of tier. It doesn't even matter if he beats all of low tier, he BARELY most of them beats them. Wario doesn't **** Zelda, or Falcon, or Ganon, or Bowser, or Luigi, or Ike, or DK. His matchup spread is worse than ROB or Kirbys. He's better than them, but the number of characters he's likely to lose to even at top level is pretty huge compared to everyone else in top tier... Imo he's top tier but at the bottom.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
This thread is like:

And the MW is indeed free. Y'all let Pierce get 3rd.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can envision Sonic rising up later on, surpassing ROB, Pit, Kirby, and DK, but I feel that he just needs more work than others to get past the obstacle of being theoretically as bad as his seemingly lackluster attributes suggest. Results aren't the only thing, after all.

I could see Sonic surpassing Peach as well, but god forbid he goes above Wolf. That's just crazy.
I don't think there'd be a single soul that would argue for Sonic to be higher than Fox and Wolf. God have mercy on anyone who tries. Sonic is a upper mid tier character. That's about as high as he'd get. His attributes hold him back too hard to really support a rise into high tier.

That isn't to say that it happening wouldn't be totally friggin' awesome/hilarious.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Sonic being above Peach is arguable, but entirely possible given the circumstances, Rick.
It didn't happen in this update, but if the two of them make similar strides from now until the next tier list, we can easily see Sonic outdoing her.
Alright ok but if this happens I'll have to tranquillize my metaphorical high horse beforehand so please give me some sort of warning :c

K so Diddy is now 2nd and Snake is 3rd

Interesting

Reizilla

Who is that and how did he get a pocket Fluttershy?! :3333333

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Heavy weapons guy from team fortress 2 yo

they share a lot of the same qualities and are both people you don't want to make mad

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
Wario doesn't **** Zelda
I have to say I agree with this, as RedHalberd said, it's his ability to run away that makes the MU in his favor, but if you can catch him(not that hard if you know how to do it(?)) he's ready to eat some nice damage...

I played with our best wario who happens to be 5 times national champion in a row and I did get to his last stock... so I think the MU is not that bad

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
(except that kirby should be lower than sonic imo, wat a balls character)

inb4flaming
This x1000. Sonic is much better and more unpredictable than Kirby. As far as I'm concerned he kills better too at this point in the metagame.

imo Sonic should swap places with Kirby and Jigglypuff should swap with Falcon AT LEAST (but not too much more, she is limited with cringe worthy MUs.)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That would be funny, Rapture, but Sonic IS better than Donkey Kong.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I also think sonic is better than DK

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Getting consistent MLG Dallas-esque results is the indication of a high tier character, Zigsta.
That's not what I'm arguing.
You reply so fast. XD

I agree. And the more consistently high results, the closer to being high tier, ie Fox/Wolf/Peach.

I personally think Sonic is right below Peach.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Probably a desk. Or a drawer. Maybe a folder or a backpack?
You know, a place where you usually put work.
I died. Would you mind if I sigged this?

And I don't care what anybody says, Kirby has potential.
He just needs more good people playing him. :<

Reizilla

You reply so fast. XD

I agree. And the more consistently high results, the closer to being high tier, ie Fox/Wolf/Peach.

I personally think Sonic is right below Peach.

Aha! That was a good one! :laugh:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I'm sorry, but while this tier list is simple there's got to be some addressing.

First of all, I am very pleased with God-High tiers. However, then we see Wolf and Peach. Personally I think Peach is, speaking in general terms, stronger. I am not saying this just because I main her. It is obvious and I'm not going to explain the reasons as the other mains will. She moving up two spots and a tier makes me very happy.

Kirby's drop was reasonable but I'm sad he went down so many spots. 2 or 3 would've been good. ROB is slowly dying just like the Ice Climbers. Pit isn't doing so well so I'm not surprised at all. Ike is good. Poor Luigi. =[ Yoshi deserves to be higher. xD Jiggs going down was not right. At all. Sure she isn't an AMAZING character but think about this closely: Link has stronger points as a character than Jiggs. THINK HARD. It'll come up as a "WTF BBR?" How the hell is Link's recovery good enough to surpass Jiggs'? There are a few reasons why I see Link being a little better (namely his long survivability and versatile projectile game) but... no. I would have been fine if Jiggs stayed in the same spot or was below Captain Falcon in the same tier. Jiggs was not a character I saw moving at all. Very displeased.

Now, really? SONIC? I'm fine with this +2 deal but people are saying Sonic > Peach. Please man, that's pathetic everyone thinks so lowly without thinking about the cold hard facts. I understand he may be somewhat better than DK but no... Peach? Gimme a break. Dumb****s. -_-

Every tier list seems to have a discussion. This tier list brings: Sonic and Peach, Peach above Wolf, Yoshi in E tier, Ganon above Zelda, and Jiggs' downfall.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
So could someone please answer me why Fox and Wolf are leaps and bounds above peach? i mean with espy's (and to an extent some others) post of sonic should be above peach but should never be put up above wolf...makes it sound like fox and wolf should be the only ones in D tier and peach in E tier. Why is this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom