• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
put it as even, both sides get what they want.

Pikachu mains get the even ratio they wanted

Marth mains get the fact that pikachu players are better than them since they're losing an even matchup

seems fair
It's the only way marth mains can deal with their character being so linear.

D

Deleted member

Not even close. My son does try hard. I give him that but He aint there yet.

Btw, something I wanna start up/end. Peach>wolf. *waits for a certain ***** *** to come out and let it fly*

K Prime, I wanna play your Pika on wifi. be nice to get some experience on that match up.
Oh Dark Peachy...

Steam

Smash Hero
At least they aren't dependent on him getting his *** whooped first to be able to do anything. They work any time he wants them to.
marth is better than lucario lmao

and all that it does is ruin his risk/reward and make him a few frames less safe on shield. they still work. but he hits like like marth when he doesn't tipper with probably the worst damage output in the game.

Suspect

Smash Hero
smash players are soft(talking about the people complaining about illmatics attitude)

I love prime and all but I really love illmatics attitude, do your thang dawg

Trela

Smash Lord
K Prime, don't listen to what others think about your post and what you should of done with it. You have been taking up with Illmatic's crap for too long, and the only way to truly get your message out to him is to put it out in the open for everyone else to see. This is kind of like what I did to our Houston players, but this is much more personal lol.

Anyways, we are teaming for Tofer's tournament this weekend. I don't care what you or anyone else says; It's happening!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
LOL.
I would sig this, but it wouldn't make sense out of context. :(
"Unlike Lucario, at least Marth's tools aren't dependent on him getting his *** whooped first to be able to hit like a man. They work any time he wants them to."

Any better? xD

marth is better than lucario lmao

and all that it does is ruin his risk/reward and make him a few frames less safe on shield. they still work. but he hits like like marth when he doesn't tipper with probably the worst damage output in the game.
Yeah I know, just pullin' your leg lol.

smash players are soft(talking about the people complaining about illmatics attitude)

I love prime and all but I really love illmatics attitude, do your thang dawg
This. I've been a supporter of the way he conducts himself since day one. Smash community in general needs to grow a pair.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wowww people are going to cry because I think ONE player is overrated? Yet people nag on others ALL the time and nothing happens?

I already apologized K Prime, and I'm going to back off. I can't believe you are taking this so seriously, lol.

Like I said before, sorry. Apparently people can't speak their mind unless it's a "private" message. I'm really glad you actually posted that message publicly.

I'm not going to *****foot around and I'm going to speak my mind. People have always told me I'm terrible, predictable, have bad habits, etc. but I don't cry like a little ***** and have all my friends back me up. I fight my own battles and prove them wrong.

To this day - people still do it (even people I consider to be my CLOSEST friends). But do I take it personally? No. I get better until I can absolutely prove them wrong, because that's what COMPETITION is about.

I'm not out to **** on your day K Prime. I just don't think you're that great of a player. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I actually LOVE you as a person. You are one of the most modest and dedicated players in this entire community. It's pretty sad to read what you have said about me but I guess I "deserve it".

Pretty immature to "not talk to me" in tournament or even money match me.

Prove me wrong and beat me, or step your game up.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
K Prime, don't listen to what others think about your post and what you should of done with it. You have been taking up with Illmatic's crap for too long, and the only way to truly get your message out to him is to put it out in the open for everyone else to see. This is kind of like what I did to our Houston players, but this is much more personal lol.

Anyways, we are teaming for Tofer's tournament this weekend. I don't care what you or anyone else says; It's happening!
Ehh...what would posting a personal message out in the open under the context of an argument that started over a video game accomplish exactly, and why would you encourage it?

I read your post/rant on the Houston thread when you made it, and although it did provide a good laugh for a minute, what would you say it really accomplished?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I still want to know what nikes post was, one of my mod friends should tell me since I think they can see the original posts.

Or was it just a video of nike beating illmatic?

z00ted

K Prime please don't lie to make yourself look nicer either. I personally came up to you and asked you to friendly me for ESAM.

I really really appreciated that and still do, but don't lie about what happened.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB, there's a difference between being a man, and being a douche.
I'm well aware, Espy. The difference would honestly depend on who you asked though. Like, some people say that Dphat is a douche while others say he's an awesome guy. The same goes for a certain MK player infamous for using side B. It's all on how the individual takes it.

Frankly, if Illmatic were to call me overrated, I'd take it as a challenge and money match him multiple times to prove my point or something. That's just the way I am, but understand others may not be the same way.

Besides...didn't Illmatic already admit he was wrong? Why is this still going on exactly?

z00ted

Noone has any competitive drive anymore. We all need to be "nice".

You will be surprised when you learn how far your emotions/drive can take you in this game.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

You will be surprised when you learn how far your emotions/drive can take you in this game.
Indeed. I've heard stories of Marvel 2 players (at least in my state) getting salty to the point of slashing car tires and ****. I'd say we're pretty well off in comparison...lol.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace

Best policy will always be if you have some **** to talk about someone else, best to turn it inward and work on yourself in some way. This applies to everyone and has nothing to do with drive or competition and everything to do with respect and humility. Just because you feel "YOU" can handle it doesn't mean it immediately applies to everyone and you've earned the right to flaunt your ego.
When you find yourself in a hole, first thing to realize it's best to stop digging. So let's let the personal matter be handled personally and move this topic back on topic.

Is there no such thing as a moderator anymore?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach since you are here. Where do you think Peach should be on the tier list? Since you are feeling back to your old self.
I think she belongs above fox. *waits for it*

Oh Dark Peachy...
Lil too early dude. wait till I get flamed by the community and attacked. Trust me, Im here now, its gonan happen. Just wait for it.............wait for it...............

Wowww people are going to cry because I think ONE player is overrated? Yet people nag on others ALL the time and nothing happens?

I already apologized K Prime, and I'm going to back off. I can't believe you are taking this so seriously, lol.

Like I said before, sorry. Apparently people can't speak their mind unless it's a "private" message. I'm really glad you actually posted that message publicly.

I'm not going to *****foot around and I'm going to speak my mind. People have always told me I'm terrible, predictable, have bad habits, etc. but I don't cry like a little ***** and have all my friends back me up. I fight my own battles and prove them wrong.

To this day - people still do it (even people I consider to be my CLOSEST friends). But do I take it personally? No. I get better until I can absolutely prove them wrong, because that's what COMPETITION is about.

I'm not out to **** on your day K Prime. I just don't think you're that great of a player. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I actually LOVE you as a person. You are one of the most modest and dedicated players in this entire community. It's pretty sad to read what you have said about me but I guess I "deserve it".

You know, the way you acting reminds me of someone I know very well. Now who could that be? Hmm......... let me go look in a mirror....

Laem

Smash Champion
Why are there 34 ppl viewing this thread
Why am I one of them
Why peach > wolf

all these things
i cannot comprehend

MJG

Smash Hero

I think he already said he was shy in person. Think about what you are typing out before you type it please. I didn't think this game made people famous IRL...nvm it doesn't. This game is not a big deal.

Illmatic's competitive drive is amazing but the way he goes about portraying it is wrong. So yes, I agree that everyone should have their opinions but don't be a ****ing d bag about it.

We out.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I think the message trying to be conveyed is that Texas is overrated.

Also insane.

Chuee

Smash Hero
It sucks because you used green peach.
edit:
awww yeah, I got to see Illmatic's combo vid.
y u jelly?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Glad I took the time to ask a few poignant questions of this thread.

Pretty accurately describes how it turned out.

When you all have a chance...
You should probably ask that again later. Now is not exactly the best time. =P

You could be nice and still have competitive drive, you know. All you need to do is keep your emotions in check yet still maintain your determination to get better (that car tire slashing example is insane and you could get sued for that).

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I'm well aware, Espy. The difference would honestly depend on who you asked though. Like, some people say that Dphat is a douche while others say he's an awesome guy. The same goes for a certain MK player infamous for using side B. It's all on how the individual takes it.

Frankly, if Illmatic were to call me overrated, I'd take it as a challenge and money match him multiple times to prove my point or something. That's just the way I am, but understand others may not be the same way.

Besides...didn't Illmatic already admit he was wrong? Why is this still going on exactly?
Don't worry about anyone calling you overrated KB. To be overrated you got to have some skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom