• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So... NEO didn't disappear for awhile? Roy_R is still active? Zex plays Marth still? Minty? /was unaware they were active (Well, NEO is coming back)

And CO18? Fogo (maybe)? Atomsk going only DDD? Coney didn't recently quit? Seibrik didn't go MK? Junk (not top player level but still really solid)?

Damn, I must have been living under a rock.

EDIT: HRNUT went Snake/MK and dropped Marth too.

EDIT2: I miss Spammer now =(
Havok still uses Marth on a pretty high level from time to time, although nowadays he's been getting Snake fever lol.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
looool you are counting friendlies?

Let me pull wifi out of my *** then, or let's even go back to MLG Dallas or even Whobo 3? I'm pretty sure I've won more friendlies versus you than you have against me.

I consider Castro to be a good yet inactive Peach, I don't go all the way back in results to see whether you won or lost against him. I'm pretty sure you're halfway decent at the matchup too since you claim to "beat me" in friendlies - yet I do this to you in tournament:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEDSOntMiG4

I like you KPrime, and you are an extremely chill person, I just think you are severely overrated.
I think your ego is clouding your memory. I've won more at Dallas and if you want to count wifi then I've beaten you on there too. I know this cause you were the only Peach I could beat on wifi. I've lost to every other Peach (Llod, Silly Kyle, and Kyon) I've played on wifi ladder. Also, 2 stocking me doesn't mean anything. Bad matches like that happen to all players, even top players. We're still only 1-2 in tournament sets and I still have a good chance of making that even. You're not impossible to beat. And I'm not overrated at all, I'm just ranked high on the TX PR. I don't think anyone really thinks I'm that good though, especially when I lose to Fox and Falco cause apparently those MUs are free to Pika.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
lol, I shouldve defended K Prime earlier but the thread was moving too fast. Sorry Prime.

Illmatic back down you said you ***** K Prime multiple times which is false. You didnt even **** ESAM for that matter. Even if those statements were true you would still look dumb for saying something like that, but the fact that youre 2-1 makes the statement even more foolish. The only reason he probably even brought up friendlies and wifi is because I dont think anyone would ever be silly enough to say theyve owned someone theyre 2-1 with. And before you bring up that match that got recorded, I saw your game against ESAM on Frigate.

And Primes skill is not overrated, unfortunately he does poorly in high pressure matches. If he could fix that problem he'd probably be a national threat level pikachu.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Regarding peach.

Even though some of the peaches have done ok here and there, I hardly see any consistency with any of them besides Illmatic. One tournament they may do well and the next they get owned. For that reason I've never seen peach as a candidate to move up.

However, very recently a peach named razkamazi has been doing consistently well in socal, his latest and best accomplishment being his defeat of PRd players and dsf just this last weekend. If he keeps it up I could maybe see peach going up.

As for Kirby, falln is on our PR in socal and seems to do pretty well. I think theres several WC characters and players that pull off good results but arent heard of as much since they mostly use aib and dont travel to the EC nationals/EC doesnt travel here as much.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I think your ego is clouding your memory. I've won more at Dallas and if you want to count wifi then I've beaten you on there too. I know this cause you were the only Peach I could beat on wifi. I've lost to every other Peach (Llod, Silly Kyle, and Kyon) I've played on wifi ladder. Also, 2 stocking me doesn't mean anything. Bad matches like that happen to all players, even top players. We're still only 1-2 in tournament sets and I still have a good chance of making that even. You're not impossible to beat. And I'm not overrated at all, I'm just ranked high on the TX PR. I don't think anyone really thinks I'm that good though, especially when I lose to Fox and Falco cause apparently those MUs are free to Pika.
I don't think highly of myself as a player, so you can just cut that crap out. I do however, tend to celebrate when I achieve a goal or set a mark for my character. I'm nowhere close to what I want to be / what I know our character can achieve.

I'm just going to ignore you because I know for a fact that I've beaten you more times in friendlies than you have me. We had extremely close friendlies at Dallas, but I won most of them. You also beat me once or twice at House of Mouse 1, while I beat you multiple times at WHOBO 3 (preparing for ESAM).

You may think you have a chance at beating me again, but now I definitely won't let it happen.

EDIT: That was mean lol.
I have nothing against you or K Prime, Nike.

Show me what you posted. Don't treat me like a baby by editing out your posts, I can handle whatever you have to say about me.

lol, I shouldve defended K Prime earlier but the thread was moving too fast. Sorry Prime.

Illmatic back down you said you ***** K Prime multiple times which is false. You didnt even **** ESAM for that matter. Even if those statements were true you would still look dumb for saying something like that, but the fact that youre 2-1 makes the statement even more foolish. The only reason he probably even brought up friendlies and wifi is because I dont think anyone would ever be silly enough to say theyve owned someone theyre 2-1 with. And before you bring up that match that got recorded, I saw your game against ESAM on Frigate.

And Primes skill is not overrated, unfortunately he does poorly in high pressure matches. If he could fix that problem he'd probably be a national threat level pikachu.
Although I may only be 2-1 with K Prime, I know for a fact that the times I have beaten him have either been 3-1 or 2-0 both sets including multiple amounts of two stocks. In my opinion, that's a clear cut to me > his Pikachu.

Ok? You saw my match against ESAM? Who won the set? What happened on Brinstar?

LOOOOL at K Prime being a nation threat currently.

*proceeds to find WHOBO 3 results*

:awesome:

Yo real talk

saying you ***** someone makes you look like a pretentious ***.

or in other words a douchbag
I'm one of the biggest douchebags on this site, especially when I speak the truth.

Prime is overrated, many Pikachus know this, many players (that aren't SA) know this.

I'm cool with all of you guys (even if you may not be with me), but I'm going to speak my mind.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd like to money match K Prime as well, the Pikachu matchup is fun. ESAM money matched Nicole at Pound 5 then up and left before I got the chance to play him. Prime will you be going to HOBO?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Angry!

EDIT: That was mean lol.
I'm so sorry I missed what Nike said... It must've been glorious.

I don't think highly of myself as a player, so you can just cut that crap out.
But.. Didn't you throw your ego into this thread stating you ***** both ESAM and K Prime?

I'm just going to ignore you because I know for a fact that I've beaten you more times in friendlies than you have me. We had extremely close frie-
Why is friendlies counting in the first place?

You may think you have a chance at beating me again, but now I definitely won't let it happen.
As long as he gets some decent Peach practice from a decent Peach main (That won't spout about how hard he was ***** in itty bitty friendlies) and studies the Match Up, he'll know what to do. Since what he posted it seems he still doesn't know much about what to do against Peach.

Although I may only be 2-1 with K Prime, I know for a fact that the times I have beaten him have either been 3-1 or 2-0 both sets including multiple amounts of two stocks. In my opinion, that's a clear cut to me > his Pikachu.

ESAM allowed alot of stupid things to happen?

Proving your next paragraph of BS.

I'm one of the biggest douchebags on this site, especially when I speak the truth.

Prime is overrated, many Pikachus know this, many players (that aren't SA) know this.

I'm cool with all of you guys (even if you may not be with me), but I'm going to speak my mind.
I guess beating Espy Poltergust and alot of other Big names in other cities means he's Overrated?

sidebets anyone?
K Prime.

z00ted

But.. Didn't you throw your ego into this thread stating you ***** both ESAM and K Prime?

As long as he gets some decent Peach practice from a decent Peach main (That won't spout about how hard he was ***** in itty bitty friendlies) and studies the Match Up, he'll know what to do. Since what he posted it seems he still doesn't know much about what to do against Peach.

ESAM allowed alot of stupid things to happen?

I guess beating Espy Poltergust and alot of other Big names in other cities means he's Overrated?
I rarely haven an ego. I'm just extremely confident in the Pikachu matchup, as well as a few others (which I almost always prove to people who want to prove me wrong).

Ok.. he beats Poltergust and Espy, yet loses practically everywhere else. Then will find an excuse of "I don't know the matchup" when we have played countless amounts of times. If he hasn't learned it by now he's a bad player.

I'm going with K prime too.
I don't think you people understand my history with money matches.

I have the most fun in them because I get to prove people wrong while making a pretty good amount of cash and not having the fear of being knocked out of tournament.

I mean, you can sidebet on whoever you want but let me at least give you a fair chance by bringing forth some history.

This was just strictly WHOBO 3:

Money Matches Over $10

Ensis :toonlink: - $50, 3/5 W

Tmacc :dedede: - $10, 3/5 W

Will :dk2: - $10, 3/5 W

FlameWaveK :lucario: - $10, 2/3 W

Money Matches Under $10

ESAM :pikachu2: - $5, 2/3 W (in tournament)

Zano :marth: - $5, 2/3 W

Nike :marth: - $5, 2/3 L

Ally :metaknight: - $5, 2/3 L

Logic :olimar: - $5, 2/3 L (I allowed him to go MK on Brinstar game three)

Neon :dk2: - $5, 2/3 W

Sinister Slush :yoshi2: - $5, 2/3 W

Vinnie :peach: - $5, 2/3 W

Vinnie :gw: - $5, 2/3 L

Fujin :zelda: - $3, 2/3 W

RedHalberd :snake: - $5, 2/3 W

RedHalberd :metaknight: - $5, 2/3 W

ADHD :diddy: - $5, 2/3 L

Slaps :ike: - $5, 2/3 W

Shadow1pj :toonlink: - $5, 2/3 W

Ozz :falco: - $5, 2/3 L

Jnig :wario: - $5, 2/3 W

Leaf :pikachu2: - $5, 2/3 WW

Raz :snake: - $5, 2/3 L

Tmacc :wario: - $3, 2/3 W

FlameWaveK :peach: - $1, 2/3 W

Zeton :fox: - $5, 2/3 W (in tournament)

DFEAR :diddy: - $5, 2/3 W

Vinnie :popo: - $5, 2/3 L

ChaosGriffin :dk2: - $5, 2/3 W

MechWarrior :dk2: - $10, 2/3 W

BSL :luigi2: - $3, 2/3 W

BSL :olimar: - $3, 2/3 W

Atomsk :dedede: - $5, 2/3 L

Atomsk :wario: - $5, 2/3 W

NOID :samus2: - $5, 2/3 W

NOID :sheik: - $10, 2/3 W

Total Wins: 27

Total Losses: 9

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Prime didnt question your skill or bring his own into this. Why are you being so defensive? And its foolish to guess what someone elses knowledge of a MU might be...just stop with that nonsense.
I don't think highly of myself as a player, so you can just cut that crap out. I do however, tend to celebrate when I achieve a goal or set a mark for my character. I'm nowhere close to what I want to be / what I know our character can achieve.

I'm just going to ignore you because I know for a fact that I've beaten you more times in friendlies than you have me. We had extremely close friendlies at Dallas, but I won most of them. You also beat me once or twice at House of Mouse 1, while I beat you multiple times at WHOBO 3 (preparing for ESAM).

I have nothing against you or K Prime, Nike.

Show me what you posted. Don't treat me like a baby by editing out your posts, I can handle whatever you have to say about me.

The problem is you didnt speak any truth. You spoke the opposite of truth, and Prime called you out on it. Now youre defending yourself when you should be apologizing for being a jerk and wrong.

I think youre the only person who takes an inconsistent degree of victory into account for their matches. If you told me you consistently 2-stocked someone, fine. But to post one match where you do particularly well and take that as the norm by saying you **** them is ridiculous. Thats like using m2k 3-stocking brood as a measurement for the skill of each player.

As for your set with ESAM, I didnt see you do anything particularly good on Brinstar. You beat him yes and congrats for that, but what else exactly do you want props for?

And I said hed be a threat if he could get over his pressure issues.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You really are a piece of ego-infused work, Ill.
And K Prime overrated? You can't possibly be serious. He's still one of the most underrated players I know in Texas, right next to Smoom.

Also, you can call johns all you want, but aside from you, K Prime has pretty much no Peach practice at all. Oh, and above the fact that Castro really isn't a great example of a Peach, K Prime rarely ever had experience against him at all.

Finally, money matches don't matter here in Texas. What matters is tournament results, and according to the recent update to the Texas PR, K Prime has to have done something in order to be in the top ten players of Texas.

He's gone toe-to-toe, and even beaten some of the names you like to boast about beating all the time.

Now chill out.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I wasnt sure what the big deal with money matches were. I didnt think people counted those anymore, but I wasnt sure if Texas did or not.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lmao. Hey guys, I must suck cause I never money match people!

Seriously though, it's not worth all this ****. Let's just go back to talking about how MK is too good, how Marth is linear (lmao!), how Wolf is gay, and how Yoshi is bunz

z00ted

Can you guys read?

I only brought up my money match history because people assumed K Prime would beat me. It was practically a joke.

Anyways, I'm through here. The majority of what everyone has said is true, I was acting like a prick - but it still doesn't mask the fact that K Prime has had a multitude of experience against me (almost as much as I have had against him - save Leaf every now and then) and I could even use the comparisn of Leaf to Castro.

Don't complain about your losses, K Prime. Accept it, and just beat me in the future.

I'm pretty sure this whole argument has made me out to look like a douche, so I want to apologize to anyone I offended. Primarily, K Prime and all of his Pikachu friends, Nike, Slush, Espy, and all of SA (you are all extremely chill).

I'm just an extremely competitive player and it's shown.

You won't beat me again K Prime

:)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Also, 2 stocking me doesn't mean anything. Bad matches like that happen to all players, even top players.

I don't think anyone really thinks I'm that good though, especially when I lose to Fox and Falco cause apparently those MUs are free to Pika.
See it's times like this I wish me vs MegaFoX at Jujment Day(?) was recorded so I could post that, along with our nikefest set.

K Prime, destroy him. :p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm...I didn't realize someone would have to play other mains of a character to be able to learn and beat one specific main of the character (whom they play more often, mind you).

It makes just as much sense to have the character/character matchup take a backseat to learning how to fight the player in that kind of situation. The character/character matchup knowledge will develop on its own as a result of that. But, if K Prime really insists on playing another decent Peach (who knows the Pikachu matchup), then he can money match/friendly me before he plays Illmatic. I'm sure Ill wouldn't mind, since I know he has that competitive spirit and would want Prime to be prepared.

Ill, I'm also pretty acquainted with the matchup from the other perspective, so I'll be sure to give you some runs with my Pikachu beforehand as well.

z00ted

King Beef, I would actually encourage it! That post also expressed my thoughts completely.

Leaf, you taught me everything I know.

It's over for his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom