• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Smash Ace
About fox vs wolf, TKD just placed 2nd at a socal tourney with all the PR - larry

:phone:

Chuee

Smash Hero
Really.
all that hype.
for THAT?!?!?!?
I've seen Mr. Doom do that and I've seen others too. I don't think it'll hurt falco that much anyways since the only ones that can't recover from it are mid tiers and possibly diddy.
I legit thought you meant you could DI out of his dthrow.................
edit: @ the TKD thing.
WF against Tyrant was 3-2, TKD went MK game 5 on Delfino. All games except game 1 were last hit.
He 3-1'd Rich Brown in LF. GF was 3-0 Tyrant he went Wario game 3 but games 1 & 2 were last hit.
Unless he used MK against someone in earlier bracket (kiraflax, Anuar, Tearbear) then he didn't win any sets with MK.

BSP

Smash Legend
@that match seagull posted

That's why I see that matchup as even for Luigi at best, if not Diddy's favor.

Boss is too good

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's obvious that tkd mains mk and sides fox and if anyone should move up it should be MK.

mk vs wolf argument go.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
it's obvious that tkd mains mk and sides fox and if anyone should move up it should be MK.

mk vs wolf argument go.
And it begins...
Wolf vs MK is +1 in MK's favor

Discussion over

:059:
And it ends ^_^. If people need reasons then I will post a giant WoT of why it's +1 Mk's favor.
@that match seagull posted

That's why I see that matchup as even for Luigi at best, if not Diddy's favor.

Boss is too good
I'd like to think Luigi vs Diddy is at least even. I mean, I don't think Diddy has an advantage on Luigi.
Really.
all that hype.
for THAT?!?!?!?
I've seen Mr. Doom do that and I've seen others too. I don't think it'll hurt falco that much anyways since the only ones that can't recover from it are mid tiers and possibly diddy.
I legit thought you meant you could DI out of his dthrow.................
edit: @ the TKD thing.
WF against Tyrant was 3-2, TKD went MK game 5 on Delfino. All games except game 1 were last hit.
He 3-1'd Rich Brown in LF. GF was 3-0 Tyrant he went Wario game 3 but games 1 & 2 were last hit.
Unless he used MK against someone in earlier bracket (kiraflax, Anuar, Tearbear) then he didn't win any sets with MK.
TKD beat Tearbear with Mk. I watched him do it on da stream.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Oh well, it's not like he hasn't beaten Tearbear like 10 times already.
His MKs actually really good though.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
tearbear won a tournament in TJ a few weeks ago

something about a pocket pikachu
of course when he tried that 3 weeks later he got *****

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
After playing tkd so much its only expected for him to get better at the mu, I want to wait and see if tearbear can pull a winning streak against tkds fox.

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hello

Is it me you're looking for...

I can see it your eyes...

I can see it in your smile...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
How about no

I'd rather become a lumberjack than listen to that again

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about no

I'd rather become a lumberjack than listen to that again
x2

Out of all the gaga freaks ... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUjin was the one i suspected the least.
What are you a peach main?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yoshi's camping is actually effective against ZSS. I used to think it wasn't, so I didn't do it, and Snakeee beat me ALL THE TIME. Last tournament set I played with him, I camped the MU properly. I 2 stocked him.

You don't go from losing against a player all the time to 2 stocking him in a "disadvantaged" match up just by camping "ineffectively." There has to be something more there. I did not randomly become MUCH better than him after a 3 month period of not playing this game.

ZSS can't approach Yoshi well at all if you're Deltacodding. If you camp derpily, it won't work since you'll get punished.
Because you played better than a player in a particular set, doesn't mean you are the better player overall simply because of that. Not suggesting either of us are the better player, but I'm simply pointing out the flaw in your logic :p .

However, I was quite impressed with you when you won last time against me. You played really well, and definitely outplayed me that time. Just realize, by no means does winning against someone define who the better player is, it and certainly does not define which character wins the MU for that matter.

At any rate, I've played the MU countless times (oddly enough), and I've always felt my character was at an advantage vs Yoshi. ZSS wins in just about every spot except for long range really, and the camping isn't all that difficult to deal with, ultimately. Its not like a landslide, but I'd say around 6/4 ZSS' favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom