• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Lucario's got some of the few true spikes (I believe Bowser's the only other one).

2 on his paws and one on his chest

:awesome:
Sonic's Up-throw. Seems spiky enough to me.

How easy is it to get the ZSS infinite on ROB going? Easy enough for people to pick up and abuse on ROB should the situation ever come up?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Why not just footstool > jab lock, or can ZSS not get there fast enough?

Bees!

Smash Ace
oh ok. 1 game against MK the whole tourney. >.>
Not my fault he went Lucario after his MK got wrecked XD. also he is one of our better MKs. Has beaten DTL the majority of the time and placed 13th? in the AIB playoffs for the ladder. Not using the transitive properties of Inui logic just pointing out his legitness with MK.

Would u give ROB head?

Steam

Smash Hero
Not my fault he went Lucario after his MK got wrecked XD. also he is one of our better MKs. Has beaten DTL the majority of the time and placed 13th? in the AIB playoffs for the ladder. Not using the transitive properties of Inui logic just pointing out his legitness with MK.
Don't use AiB ladder for evidence...

he also lost to DTL in dittos that day. and I'm pretty sure DTL was playing horribly

Point is, most of the people you generally will lose to in bracket (our MK mains) you were able to avoid. especially DTL :V

Bees!

Smash Ace
Don't use AiB ladder for evidence...

he also lost to DTL in dittos that day. and I'm pretty sure DTL was playing horribly

Point is, most of the people you generally will lose to in bracket (our MK mains) you were able to avoid. especially DTL :V
Why can't you use the Ladder as evidence? most of the players were legit players and even a national level player won 1st.

Also last time I lost in a legitimate tourney to an MK with ROB was probably last Zournament and DTLs house tourney. I have gotten a lot better at the MU too
Rather than say I didn't fight any MKs. That I didn't have the opportunity to fight any accept fishbait.
Now truth be told that is a MU where I suffer a lot(I need to meet Chibo so I can learn first hand from him) But I have gotten considerably better at the MU and will continue to do so.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
New SWF rule: you can't ask sexual hypothetical questions with Jay Z related avatars

Bees!

Smash Ace
but Bees, those were like our last legitmate tourneys...
they were well over 6 months ago though. Just saying that I have gotten a lot better since then in general as well as the MU. Just saying you can't just assume that I would have not done well if I fought our other MKs and then lean on 6-7 month old results to support your position.

If you like we can continue this somewhere else but I am done talking about in this thread as its irrelevant to what the thread actually is about.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
browny, there was a vid that infzy made that show cased the up smash spike

at least i think it was infzy, might have been tesh.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Ohmagawsh, Ganon tier! ♥
My friend is going to love this. I imagine he'll say something like, "Ganon didn't get worse, and the others didn't get better, he just ftilted them out of bottom tier so he could have some peace."
Lol!
<3 Ganon

Die !

Smash Cadet
Can we discuss something worth talking about instead of rob, He's rubbish

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
R.O.B.s need to play more gay. By more gay, I mean "hug the ledge while spamming projectiles until the opponent is KO'd by a stale laser, stale gyro, or ledge attack" gay.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Lol!
<3 Ganon
*high fives*
Sometimes I'll play him just to dair it up. He's so fun.

R.O.B.s need to play more gay. By more gay, I mean "hug the ledge while spamming projectiles until the opponent is KO'd by a stale laser, stale gyro, or ledge attack" gay.
I almost ragequitted off this site just reading that...But hey, whatever works I guess.

Steam

Smash Hero
problem is RoB's projectiles don't really pressure anything. Just let him grab the ledge a million times while he times himself out and breaks the (possibly existing) LGL

on top of that rob's ledge game is VERY beatable.

Flayl

Smash Hero
From what I understand Chibo does this and he doesn't do specially better than the other robs.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol are you serious? Even most low tiers can easily handle a ledgestalling ROB.....not to mention his projectiles are pretty bad from that position.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Can't a guy half joke without a trolling icon without 4-5 people jumping down his throat anymore? Sheesh.

He does need to abuse his projectiles though. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom